'Stupid' Dilbert creator killed his career because of a highly flawed right-wing poll: analysis

Then no problem. Go to court and prove it isn't...

Oh no my friend, it does not work that way and you know it. The burden of proof is always on the one making the allegation.
I'm happy when they aren't doing mass slaughters. But what happens in China stays in China.

Except for deadly disease, apparently.
For instance, my girlfriend's brother recently died of Covid (She's from China, but lives here.) China tried some very harsh lockdowns and people protested, and they backed down.

Good for them. But it doesn't excuse withholding vital information which, with more scientific minds better informed, perhaps they could have devised a more effective treatment rather than some concoction from a witch's cauldron that did virtually nothing they said it would do.
As I said.. most of them, probably.

In other words, you still don't know.
Heck, you had that racist Sheriff who had to run out and say the Massage Parlor Shooter was not a hate crime, really. He was so sexually frustrated he shot a bunch of Asian grannies.

What's that got to do with the Asian attackers?
But I'm not going to waste my time finding links for you to ignore. Do you own research.

As far as I'm concerned, they were all prosecuted equally unless I hear otherwise. You, however, are alleging that they "got away with it" but have not one shred of evidence to support it.

Good for them. But it doesn't excuse withholding vital information which, with more scientific minds better informed, perhaps they could have devised a more effective treatment rather than some concoction from a witch's cauldron that did virtually nothing they said it would do.

What's that got to do with the Asian attackers?

You mean other than the Sheriff's spokesman saying, "He must have been having a bad day, the poor dear!"

We have a long history of making excuses for white people who do horrible things. For instance when Dylan Roof gunned down nine black people in a Church, we had a whole slew of articles about what could have possibly gone wrong.

As far as I'm concerned, they were all prosecuted equally unless I hear otherwise. You, however, are alleging that they "got away with it" but have not one shred of evidence to support it.

Have you met the American Justice system? I've already pointed out that white people are more likely to get probation. They are less likely to be detained pre-trial.

So, yeah, Faux News will play the black stewbum who hits the Asian Grandmother 24/7, but they bury the white racist doing it as soon as possible.

You mean other than the Sheriff's spokesman saying, "He must have been having a bad day, the poor dear!"

Yes, I DO mean other than that. I'm talking about the Asian attackers, not cops.
We have a long history of making excuses for white people who do horrible things. For instance when Dylan Roof gunned down nine black people in a Church, we had a whole slew of articles about what could have possibly gone wrong.

Again, what does this have to do the Asian attacks?
Have you met the American Justice system? I've already pointed out that white people are more likely to get probation. They are less likely to be detained pre-trial.

Unless you can provide evidence that the white attackers were treated differently than the black attackers, this is irrelevant.
So, yeah, Faux News will play the black stewbum who hits the Asian Grandmother 24/7, but they bury the white racist doing it as soon as possible.

We're not talking about media coverage, we're talking about cops and/or the justice system treating the white and black Asian attackers differently.

Yes, I DO mean other than that. I'm talking about the Asian attackers, not cops.

But that's the point, if the white power structure would to to THOSE LENGTHS to try to deflect a racial motive a guy who gunned down eight people (Six of them Asian women), imagine what they are doing with the truly petty crimes like punching a granny.

White people get treated with kid gloves by the justice system unless they do something truly egregious.

A black person does something bad, it's headline national news. And while I'd like to blame Fox, the other networks aren't much better.

But that's the point, if the white power structure would to to THOSE LENGTHS to try to deflect a racial motive a guy who gunned down eight people (Six of them Asian women), imagine what they are doing with the truly petty crimes like punching a granny.

White people get treated with kid gloves by the justice system unless they do something truly egregious.

A black person does something bad, it's headline national news. And while I'd like to blame Fox, the other networks aren't much better.

Irrelevant. Again, I'm talking about the Asian attackers.

When I broached the subject of the Asian attacks and that some of these were committed by black men, you said blacks don't have the institutional power to "get away with it". This suggests to me that you are saying or implying the white Asian attackers got away with it. Yet you don't know if any got away with it and you keep deflecting to irrelevancies every time I ask.

What we've learned so far:

The black guys attacked Asians for the same racist reasons as the white attackers but the white guys have the institutional power to get away with it. Yet, as far as we know, the white guys didn't get away with it.

If the white guy doesn't get away with it, he's still considered the racist because presumably, some other white person could have allowed him to get away with it even if he/she didn't. And, even though the other white person didn't allow this white attacker to get away with it, he's also a privileged racist because he could have. Finally, by making the conscious, racially ethical choice to not commit the racist act of letting the white attacker get away with it, he's still considered racist and privileged because of the color of his skin.

Does that about sum it up?

Let me ask you something: is there any room at all in your woke dogma for individual responsibility?

You are just looking for any excuse to demonize black people aren't you?

When I broached the subject of the Asian attacks and that some of these were committed by black men, you said blacks don't have the institutional power to "get away with it". This suggests to me that you are saying or implying the white Asian attackers got away with it. Yet you don't know if any got away with it and you keep deflecting to irrelevancies every time I ask.

Because clearly, they do. Hello. Our whole justice system is rigged to protect white people. Has been through all of our history, pretty much.

Let me ask you something: is there any room at all in your woke dogma for individual responsibility?

Wow.. "Woke", we can tell you've been listening to Fox News too much.

The thing is, why is their animosity (not racism, because that requires institutional power) by blacks against Asians? What is at the root of it?

Could it be because- white people have largely rated them as a "model minority", and they get off the boat or the plane and suddenly, they are cutting the line? That they get the opportunities for minority owned businesses that should be going to black people who suffered the actual wrong.

So they see that Asian Store owner who sells overpriced and sometimes expired product, and lo and behold, treat people in the community like they are criminals. The kind of stores that call the cops on a George Floyd or a Mike Brown. And when the riots break out, yup, they are often at the receiving end of resenments of a disenfranchised community.

You are just looking for any excuse to demonize black people aren't you?

What gave you that idea? look, I'm just not letting the racist blacks off the hook for their own racism.
Because clearly, they do. Hello. Our whole justice system is rigged to protect white people. Has been through all of our history, pretty much.

Irrelevant. Irrelevant. Irrelevant. I'm still talking about the Asian attackers and you still don't know if any of the white attackers got away with it.
Wow.. "Woke", we can tell you've been listening to Fox News too much.

Yet another woke fad comes down the pike and this one is, ironically, about the word itself.

I know how they are now saying that "woke" has become a racist insult. Two problems with this:

1.) It was liberals who coined the term, not conservatives. Conservatives started making fun of it - and rightly so - because it sounds lame, cheesy and fucking stupid.

2.) Whites and blacks both used the term.
The thing is, why is their animosity (not racism, because that requires institutional power) by blacks against Asians? What is at the root of it?

First, you still haven't provided me with the source of your definition of racism. I can find mine, why can't you find yours? Two, what is at the root of the white guys' animosity?
Could it be because- white people have largely rated them as a "model minority", and they get off the boat or the plane and suddenly, they are cutting the line? That they get the opportunities for minority owned businesses that should be going to black people who suffered the actual wrong.

So they see that Asian Store owner who sells overpriced and sometimes expired product, and lo and behold, treat people in the community like they are criminals. The kind of stores that call the cops on a George Floyd or a Mike Brown. And when the riots break out, yup, they are often at the receiving end of resenments of a disenfranchised community.

You're just looking for any excuse to demonize Asians, aren't you?

What gave you that idea? look, I'm just not letting the racist blacks off the hook for their own racism.

Again, did blacks get the institutional power to be racist when I wasn't looking?

Irrelevant. Irrelevant. Irrelevant. I'm still talking about the Asian attackers and you still don't know if any of the white attackers got away with it.
Sure I do. Every one of them that wasn't charged with a hate crime when they did it. Or got probation instead of prison when they did it.

Yet another woke fad comes down the pike and this one is, ironically, about the word itself.

I know how they are now saying that "woke" has become a racist insult.

Actually, trying to turn "woke" into an insult because some white people aren't racist douchenoodles. It's like whining about "Cancel Culture" when someone like Adams is shunned for outing himself.

First, you still haven't provided me with the source of your definition of racism. I can find mine, why can't you find yours?

But White Fragility will blubber... "But, but, but that's not a dictionary!"

Two, what is at the root of the white guys' animosity?

Oh, that's an easy one. You see, rich people have been spending the last 50 years dismantling the white middle class by union busting, outsourcing, right to work, at-will employment and all the other shit they've done to make themselves richer while the rest of us get poorer. And they way they've gotten away with it is by playing on white people's racial fears.

Scream about affirmative action or crime or Critical Race Theory or some other tangent to distract white people from who are really screwing them. The problem is, you are too dumb to notice.

You're just looking for any excuse to demonize Asians, aren't you?
Uh, did I mention I am engaged to a Chinese woman? I just point out the roots of the animosity.

Again, did blacks get the institutional power to be racist when I wasn't looking?

I know they got racist when you weren't looking.
Sure I do. Every one of them that wasn't charged with a hate crime when they did it. Or got probation instead of prison when they did it.

No good. You need to provide evidence that the white Asian attackers got away with it or were prosecuted differently than the black attackers.

Remember, YOU were the one who said the white Asian attackers had the institutional power to get away with it. Yet, you can't tell me if any of them did.
Actually, trying to turn "woke" into an insult because some white people aren't racist douchenoodles.

The word "woke" is not solely used in the context of race and when ridiculed, is directed at both blacks and whites.
It's like whining about "Cancel Culture" when someone like Adams is shunned for outing himself.

People who criticize cancel culture do so because too often it's an overreaction and is usually aimed at people who don't deserve it.

The article subtitle says: "The term “racism” must be understood within the context of an anti-Black American polity."
This means the author himself knows that racism, as seen or experienced by blacks in America from whites, is not the only context. Either the author understands that there are other contexts (even if you don't) or he is a fucking idiot who doesn't understand the meaning of the word.

In either case, the word racism is not defined this way in any widely accepted literary way. As I said before, the closest to this definition I found was at Dictionary.com where one of the definitions (not the only one) was "Institutional Racism". Power is needed by a majority race to impose institutional racism but is not required for racism itself. Racism itself is merely a viewpoint that sees one's race as superior or another as inferior or lacking in some subjective way.
But White Fragility will blubber... "But, but, but that's not a dictionary!"

Well, it's not. If you're going to promote a definition of a word then you're going to have to have a reference to support it.

This idea is a relatively new one and was devised for one purpose: to remove the moral burden of racist behavior and bigotry from the shoulders of blacks in an effort to make white racism appear that much worse. Now blacks can be as racist as they want - including attacking Asians - without having to worry about the consequences.

I imagine a black man assaulting an elderly Asian lady while saying: "This beating is brought to you by Trump and white people. I don't have the institutional power to be racist as I beat you with this bat." *Whack whack whack*
Oh, that's an easy one. You see, rich people have been spending the last 50 years dismantling the white middle class by union busting, outsourcing, right to work, at-will employment and all the other shit they've done to make themselves richer while the rest of us get poorer. And they way they've gotten away with it is by playing on white people's racial fears.

Scream about affirmative action or crime or Critical Race Theory or some other tangent to distract white people from who are really screwing them. The problem is, you are too dumb to notice.

You've been saying that Trump's supposed anti-Chinese rhetoric is what prompted the attacks. Now it's Trump for black guys and rich people for white guys. Is that what you're saying?
Uh, did I mention I am engaged to a Chinese woman? I just point out the roots of the animosity.

Exactly. It was just as stupid as your comment about demonizing blacks and that was the point.

White, White Fragility is having a full meltdown.

The article subtitle says: "The term “racism” must be understood within the context of an anti-Black American polity."
This means the author himself knows that racism, as seen or experienced by blacks in America from whites, is not the only context. Either the author understands that there are other contexts (even if you don't) or he is a fucking idiot who doesn't understand the meaning of the word.

No, it means exactly what it says... blacks don't have the institutional power to be racist.

This idea is a relatively new one and was devised for one purpose: to remove the moral burden of racist behavior and bigotry from the shoulders of blacks in an effort to make white racism appear that much worse. Now blacks can be as racist as they want - including attacking Asians - without having to worry about the consequences.

Uh, white racism is still pretty bad, I think it's more like you wanting it to look better.

I imagine a black man assaulting an elderly Asian lady while saying: "This beating is brought to you by Trump and white people. I don't have the institutional power to be racist as I beat you with this bat." *Whack whack whack*

You do have your fantasies, don't you, buddy. Of course, if he were white, some cracker white Sheriff who sells anti-Chinese shirts would say he was just having a bad day.

You've been saying that Trump's supposed anti-Chinese rhetoric is what prompted the attacks. Now it's Trump for black guys and rich people for white guys. Is that what you're saying?

Do you have a cognitive problem where you can't read a sentence and understand it's meaning? I mean, I can explain it to you again, but I still don't think you would get it.

"It's hard to get a man to understand a problem if his livelihood depends on him not understanding it." - Upton Sinclair.

Exactly. It was just as stupid as your comment about demonizing blacks and that was the point.

Um, no, I'm not the one who gets on these boards every day and rationalizes racists like Darren Wilson and Scott Adams. That would be you, buddy.

White, White Fragility is having a full meltdown.

Is this all you have?
No, it means exactly what it says... blacks don't have the institutional power to be racist.

If that's the case then, as I said, the author is a fucking idiot who doesn't understand the word "context". But either way, the author is just as wrong as you are about what racism is.
Uh, white racism is still pretty bad, I think it's more like you wanting it to look better.

If white racism is so bad then why redefine the word to where, even when blacks commit racist acts, they're not racist?
You do have your fantasies, don't you, buddy. Of course, if he were white, some cracker white Sheriff who sells anti-Chinese shirts would say he was just having a bad day.

I have my fantasies?
Do you have a cognitive problem where you can't read a sentence and understand it's meaning? I mean, I can explain it to you again, but I still don't think you would get it.

"It's hard to get a man to understand a problem if his livelihood depends on him not understanding it." - Upton Sinclair.

You said it, not me. Maybe you just didn't understand the question. I asked what triggered the white Asian attackers after you said the black attackers were triggered by Trump and your response was some irrelevant nonsense babble about rich people.

So, again, what were the reasons the white guys attacked the Asians if the black attackers were triggered by Trump?

And let me add here that you are the one who said these guys, when triggered, acted on racist tendencies that were already there. I actually agree with this in principle but will also say that individual responsibility plays a much bigger role than you are willing to admit, at least where the black attackers are concerned.

The problem that arises here is that this contradicts the tenet of your dogma that says blacks can't be racist.
Um, no, I'm not the one who gets on these boards every day and rationalizes racists like Darren Wilson and Scott Adams. That would be you, buddy.

First, Wilson was acquitted and you already know I don't believe he was motivated by race. Second, my first posted stated clearly (and I had to remind you once already in a later post) that I did not agree with most of what Adams said. I only said I understood where his frustration comes from.

That's three times now I've had to tell you this.

If that's the case then, as I said, the author is a fucking idiot who doesn't understand the word "context". But either way, the author is just as wrong as you are about what racism is.
Actually, what she said made a lot of sense... too bad you didn't understand it. You don't seem to understand much.

If white racism is so bad then why redefine the word to where, even when blacks commit racist acts, they're not racist?
We didn't. Racism is clearly defined as the institutional power to oppress.. therefore, blacks can't be racist.

You said it, not me. Maybe you just didn't understand the question. I asked what triggered the white Asian attackers after you said the black attackers were triggered by Trump and your response was some irrelevant nonsense babble about rich people.

Oh, so you didn't understand how the rich are playing you? I get it man... It would be a shock to you, White Fragility, to find out your real enemy is white people with more money.

First, Wilson was acquitted and you already know I don't believe he was motivated by race. Second, my first posted stated clearly (and I had to remind you once already in a later post) that I did not agree with most of what Adams said. I only said I understood where his frustration comes from.

Well, I'm sure that you think a thug cop on a racist police force had no racial animus when he gunned down an unarmed black teen with his hands up.
That you agree with anything that Adams says is racist. There was ZERO excuse for what he said.

Actually, what she said made a lot of sense... too bad you didn't understand it. You don't seem to understand much.

We didn't. Racism is clearly defined as the institutional power to oppress.. therefore, blacks can't be racist.

Oh, so you didn't understand how the rich are playing you? I get it man... It would be a shock to you, White Fragility, to find out your real enemy is white people with more money.

Well, I'm sure that you think a thug cop on a racist police force had no racial animus when he gunned down an unarmed black teen with his hands up.
That you agree with anything that Adams says is racist. There was ZERO excuse for what he said.

Drugged up thug, attacked him once, coming back for more. Hands weren't up. Righteous shoot.

What did he say that was racist?

The guy smoked Pot. That makes you mellow.

Not playing this game with you.

The guy smoked Pot. That makes you mellow.

Maybe it had something else in it? Maybe he was just a violent asshole?

Not playing this game with you.

Of course not. It would make you look like an (even bigger) idiot.

You don't even seem to understand the author is a guy.

I have asked you repeatedly to supply your source or reference for this definition and you have yet to do so. So, where is it "clearly defined" the way you say it is? I gave you the source for my definition; where is yours?

So then you're reiterating that Trump triggered the black Asian attackers but it was rich people who triggered the white attackers?

We've already been through this and you asked if I had a cognitive problem and now you're saying the same goddamn thing.

Are you going to answer the question or are you just going to keep avoiding the inherent contradiction in your dogma that says Trump triggered the latent anti-Asian tendencies in the white and black guys thus compelling them both to commit racist attacks on Asians while at the same time saying blacks can't be racist?
I think the cop had no racial animus when he shot a man that had attacked him.

We've been over this a million times and you always ignore this part.

I didn't agree with anything. I said I understood his frustration.

That's four times now.

I have asked you repeatedly to supply your source o
And I gave you one. But you didn't understand it. I guess those special ed classes didn't work out for you.
So then you're reiterating that Trump triggered the black Asian attackers but it was rich people who triggered the white attackers?

again, you saw what I wrote, clearly didn't understand it, so I'm not repeating it..

I didn't agree with anything. I said I understood his frustration.

That's four times now.
Which means you agree with him.
Only proper response- "What you said was racist and stupid and you didn't even have your facts right." Full stop.

And I gave you one. But you didn't understand it. I guess those special ed classes didn't work out for you.

I asked for a source or a reference, not an explanation. I asked for the source in the first place because your explanation is horseshit.
again, you saw what I wrote, clearly didn't understand it, so I'm not repeating it..

Read: I realized I fucked up and gave two contradictory tenets so now I'm going to pretend I actually answered the question, *harrumph* loftily and make a discreet exit.
Which means you agree with him.

What did I agree with, exactly?

My original comment stands: I don't agree with what he said (that the negative responses from blacks constitutes a hate group or that we should "get away" from blacks) but I understand his frustration.

That's five times.
Only proper response- "What you said was racist and stupid and you didn't even have your facts right." Full stop.

Oh fuck off you self righteous prick. I am not required to give a response that you of all people deems "proper". You've been lying, shucking and jiving throughout the entire discussion trying to deflect and run from your contradictory and senseless bullshit dogma.

I asked for a source or a reference,
And I gave you one. YOu didn't like it because it offended your white fragility.

My original comment stands: I don't agree with what he said (that the negative responses from blacks constitutes a hate group or that we should "get away" from blacks) but I understand his frustration.

Sure, he's probably saying the things you wish you COULD say.

Oh fuck off you self righteous prick. I am not required to give a response that you of all people deems "proper". You've been lying, shucking and jiving throughout the entire discussion trying to deflect and run from your contradictory and senseless bullshit dogma.

Right, because deep down, you agree with him. I bet you wish you could move to a gated community like he did.

Forum List

Back