'Stupid' Dilbert creator killed his career because of a highly flawed right-wing poll: analysis

My brother in law had to work on the highway in Gary during a flood. Kids in school buses were yelling that they were going to rape him with a baseball bat. I'm guessing a large number of black people hating white people is true. It makes sense considering stories their grandparents probably told them. While I understand the hatred, I don't think it will serve them well. Eventually, they will have to learn to live with white people.

Don't have an answer, eh?

I gave you an answer.
It wasn't the answer you wanted to hear, because it offends your white fragility... but it was an answer.

wtiw54gewqkev41en91a1nrh2c9e
9af55f1a-30a9-4dfa-8625-3bf7549e6b99.__CR0,0,800,800_PT0_SX300_V1___.png
240b70a1-faa5-452e-9b32-e8dd0d237cc1.__CR0,0,300,300_PT0_SX300_V1___.png

But do keep on crying about this stupid cartoonist who decided to say something racist because he couldn't stand people hadn't paid attention to him in a decade.

I have the institutional power of proper English.

There are some British people who would disagree with you.

My brother in law had to work on the highway in Gary during a flood. Kids in school buses were yelling that they were going to rape him with a baseball bat. I'm guessing a large number of black people hating white people is true. It makes sense considering stories their grandparents probably told them. While I understand the hatred, I don't think it will serve them well. Eventually, they will have to learn to live with white people.

Or they were just a bunch of stupid kids on a school bus.

Here's when we do that. When your skin color is treated no differently than your eye color or skin color. We aren't there yet.
Reminding ourselves of these injustices is how we get past them, and it's not by having cutsie parties where you all dress up like Scarlett and drink mint julips and wave the Confederate flag.

Go away, you've been dismissed.
The only thing worthy of responding to is the last bit. Joe, there are millions and millions that are at the point you speak above. The idea that racism can be abolished entirely, at this time, is illogical. It would be wonderful if it could. I don't think anyone would disagree.

You say "we are not there yet'. What does "There" look like to you. Be honest. No bullshit sensationalist rhetoric and conjecture or one liner gotchas. Use some logic and ask yourself, what does "There" look like?

If you can't respond intelligently, I'm sorry for you. I'm sorry that you live in a this world you have created. Like others on this forum, part of me believes you live to troll. Nothing more than an online troll, who gets pleasure getting a rise out of others and pulling out their "gotcha" cards while refusing to engage in dialogue that moves society forward. You could be so twisted, that you actually agree with people, but like to argue and debate just for your cyber kicks.

But despite the fact that she benefited from such human misery, SHE'S the character we are supposed to cheer for in the movie.
You dont know what you’re talking about

The movie scorned Scarlet

If you didnt come away looking down on her then you werent paying attention

It ends with the most powerful man in the film telling her “Frankly, my dear, I dont give a damn” and having nothing more to do with her

But you are so filled with lib bullshit you are as clueless as Scarlet was.

I gave you an answer.
It wasn't the answer you wanted to hear, because it offends your white fragility... but it was an answer.

Wrong. I asked what power you have and you told me what power a white employer has. If you yourself are not in a position of authority then you are not the one discriminating.

As for the later questions, you didn't respond to them at all and of course we both know why. 1.) You have no power over IM2 or any other black person on this board. 2.) You cannot find the word "racism" defined the way you define it in any dictionary, reference or source anywhere. It is an internet trope, nothing more.

Not only is the word not defined this way in the dictionary -

1 C : a belief that race is a fundamental determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race.

- but the suffix -ism is defined this way in the context of racism;

Noun -
2 : an oppressive and especially discriminatory attitude or belief

Noun Suffix -
1 C : prejudice or discrimination on the basis of a (specified) attribute
ex. racism, sexism

No matter how you break down the word racism, it is defined as a belief or attitude that prejudges (prejudice) other races. Nowhere is it defined as a system of discrimination or oppression. The closest definition to what you spout is found at Dictionary.com under Institutional Racism, which simply means institutional discrimination or oppression rooted in racism.

Oh goody, more silly memes of quotes by other people because you can't think for yourself.
But do keep on crying about this stupid cartoonist who decided to say something racist because he couldn't stand people hadn't paid attention to him in a decade.

I haven't said a fucking thing about the cartoonist since my first post in this discussion.

The only thing worthy of responding to is the last bit. Joe, there are millions and millions that are at the point you speak above. The idea that racism can be abolished entirely, at this time, is illogical. It would be wonderful if it could. I don't think anyone would disagree.
Uh, guy, we are NOWHERE NEAR THAT POINT.

And, yes, you can abolish racism.. Just stop tolerating it.

You say "we are not there yet'. What does "There" look like to you. Be honest. No bullshit sensationalist rhetoric and conjecture or one liner gotchas. Use some logic and ask yourself, what does "There" look like?

Here's what there looks like to me.
Nobody flies a Confederate Flag for the same reason they won't fly a Nazi flag.
Nobody talks about is great grandpappy Beauregard who fought for the Confederacy with fondness.
When Jamal sends in a resume, it gets the same fair consideration Greg's resume gets.
Cops don't pull over black people for shits and grins.

If you can't respond intelligently, I'm sorry for you. I'm sorry that you live in a this world you have created. Like others on this forum, part of me believes you live to troll. Nothing more than an online troll, who gets pleasure getting a rise out of others and pulling out their "gotcha" cards while refusing to engage in dialogue that moves society forward. You could be so twisted, that you actually agree with people, but like to argue and debate just for your cyber kicks.
I enjoy a good argument.
I also enjoy watching awful people get their panties in a twist.

In a sane world, what Adams did was so wrong, he should be banned from polite society, at least until he goes on an apology tour, but quite honestly, I'm not sure how you can walk that back.

And I explained it to you. You didn't like the answer, that's your issue, not mine, White Fragility.
Oh, I'm sure you truly believe it was an answer but it was not. In a situation like that, the HR guy has the power, not you. You are just the tool he uses to keep the black guy from getting it.

Turn it around and now you are the racist but the HR guy is not. Do you have the power to force him to hire you over the black guy? Of course not.

Power is subjective and subject to a million variables.

I don't know if this is just your natural makeup but your beliefs about race and race relations have all the hallmarks of a religion:
- Cognitive dissonance (vilifying the shooting of black men as racist while ignoring black assaults on Asians);
- cherrypicking doctrine to suit your needs for the moment;
- Circular reasoning (not all whites are racist but all whites enjoy white privilege which makes them guilty of being part of the
problem of racism);
- appeal to ignorance (if one does not fully understand a black person's plight, one is racist);
- straw man (your specialty);
- Correlation = causation (slave owners were white, you are white, ergo, you are the same as slave owners);
- association fallacy (racist cops are all white, ergo, all white cops are racist);
- Ad populum (appeal to consensus of a group, especially one that shares your views);
- Red herrings (introducing irrelevancies);

You despise religion yet you employ all the same tactics and fallacies to argue your positions.

Oh, I'm sure you truly believe it was an answer

Because it was... can't make it any simpler for you. Just because I'm not driving the privilege bus doesn't mean it's not going anywhere.

- Cognitive dissonance (vilifying the shooting of black men as racist while ignoring black assaults on Asians);

Uh, sorry, is that being done by BLACK COPS? The problem here isn't that black men are being shot, it's that they are being shot by WHITE COPS who often face NO CONSEQUENCES for doing so.

Yes, we have a horrifying amount of violence against Asians thanks to Trump, and being engaged to an Asian woman, I worry about that every night.

But don't distract from what the ACTUAL problem here is.

The rest of you snivelling and whining can be ignored, White Fragility.

Because it was... can't make it any simpler for you. Just because I'm not driving the privilege bus doesn't mean it's not going anywhere.

Sorry, but the logic doesn't work. As I already pointed out, if the HR guy is not racist or he is at least principled, you have no power to make him give you the job (you never did) and your white skin will mean precisely shit.
Uh, sorry, is that being done by BLACK COPS?

Is what being done by black cops?
The problem here isn't that black men are being shot, it's that they are being shot by WHITE COPS who often face NO CONSEQUENCES for doing so.

No, that's not your problem. Your problem is you preach like you give a shit but you really don't.

Just like people of faith who are also hypocrites, fighting the cause of anti-racism is an end unto itself. You don't give a flying fuck about ending racism. If you did you'd approach it with more sense. Nay, for you it's all about appearances and feeling morally superior.
Yes, we have a horrifying amount of violence against Asians thanks to Trump,

There it is, overlooking that pesky personal responsibility thing again. Don't you hate it when white cops shoot black guys because Trump stirred them up?
and being engaged to an Asian woman, I worry about that every night.

If she does get attacked, make sure she understands that if it's a white guy, he's the worst kind of racist but if it's a black guy, Trump got him stirred up.
But don't distract from what the ACTUAL problem here is.

What, that you can't find your definition of "racism"?
The rest of you snivelling and whining can be ignored, White Fragility.

You ignore most of what I say even when I'm not sniveling and whining.

Last edited:
Sorry, but the logic doesn't work.
Sure it does.

You ignore most of what I say even when I'm not sniveling and whining.

Well, it's just more and more white fragility....

Is what being done by black cops?
Beating up those poor Asians you pretend to care about after Trump blamed Asians for Covid. Nope. It wasn't. It was regular people, black and white, who heard the president say shit like "China Virus" and "Kung Flu" and repeat horseshit like "It must have escaped from a lab!" to cover his own ineptitude in dealing with the crisis,

The reason why black people are rightfully upset enough to have a BLM is because police officers or vigilantes with police blessing, are killing black people with no consequences. That's what they are upset about, and they SHOULD be.

Scott Adams literally opens his book "Win Bigly" by criticizing Trump for failing to disavow David Duke, Adams is a Trump supporter without supporting Trump policies

"I had foolishly alienated my friends, annihilated my professional reputation, and cut my income in half. And all I got in return was a Wikipedia Scott Adams entry saying I had supported a racist for POTUS. that was less than an ideal situation"

Forum List

Back