'Stupid' Dilbert creator killed his career because of a highly flawed right-wing poll: analysis

And I gave you one. YOu didn't like it because it offended your white fragility.

That was not a source and it definitely was not a reference. That was nothing more than an opinion piece.
Sure, he's probably saying the things you wish you COULD say.

If I don't agree with what he said, why would I wish I could say it?

Dumbass.
Right, because deep down, you agree with him. I bet you wish you could move to a gated community like he did.

Jesus, that's pretty lame, even for you.

Sure it was.. just not one you liked because it offends your white fragility.

No, it was not. For one thing, you didn't even provide the link you did until I badgered you for days about it. Then the link you did finally provide was not a source or reference but rather nothing more than an opinion piece.

The definition you have is not grammatically correct, rational or logical. The word "racist" pertains to a specific person or act. The word "racism" encompasses the words, thoughts and actions of individuals as well as groups.

An individual can exhibit racism the same as a group via words and actions.
Because you've been trying to rationalize it for weeks when everyone else has moved on.

How can I rationalize that which I don't agree with? Dumbass.

First of all, we hardly ever even touched on the original topic and secondly, you've been trying to rationalize your contradictory doctrine that states that Trump triggered the latent racism in the black and white Asian attackers to where they both committed the racist act of attacking Asians while also saying blacks can't be racist.

but the white will get probation while the black gets Jail.. because America.

Did they?

You know, most of these attacks happened over a year ago so it's likely that these cases have already been adjudicated or prosecuted. That being the case, you should be able to do a little research and find out.

Let me know what you find.

Forum List

Back