'Stupid' Dilbert creator killed his career because of a highly flawed right-wing poll: analysis

The Afrocentric Movement means there are blacks who think the black race is superior. That being the case, what fucking difference does it make at this point whether or not this guy said this to me if there are other blacks who believe it anyway? Has that simple deduction not occurred to you yet?

Because you are moving the goal posts from "I had an argument about it, but I won't tell you who it was or link to the thread" to "Well, it exists somewhere, once, on the fringe."

Did you also have an argument with unnamed flat earthers?

You're the one who got his panties in a twist over the cartoonist.

I'm upset that one idiot can create a racist meme ("It's okay to be white"), another one can create a disingenuous poll around it (Ratmuffin) and then a third idiot can go on a racist rant because he doesn't know how to read a poll. It shows how engrained white fragility is. We have all this fucking privilege in a country built on the genocide, exploitation, and slavery of BIPOC people, and you get upset when they ask even the simplest thing like "Please don't let the police shoot us over petty crimes."

And? He still said it.

You said you gave me a way out with Paul. If I was lying, why the fuck wouldn't I just say it was Paul? Or even IM2 for that matter?
Again, you could have just as easily linked to the thread instead of blaming a guy who stopped posting here a year ago, but not even directly naming him because he might come back and said, "I never said that."

Because you are moving the goal posts from "I had an argument about it, but I won't tell you who it was or link to the thread" to "Well, it exists somewhere, once, on the fringe."

Did you also have an argument with unnamed flat earthers?

I "moved the goalposts"? The "goalpost" is, and always was, that some blacks think the black race is superior which means they are, by definition, racist. The existence of Afrocentrism and Melanin Theory merely serve to prove this and I used the poster in question as an example.

Instead of sticking to the topic of black racism, you've been obsessively trying to paint me as a liar. In the meantime, the proving of the original claim of black racism came and went like two fucking pages ago and you totally missed it.

I'm upset that one idiot can create a racist meme ("It's okay to be white"), another one can create a disingenuous poll around it (Ratmuffin) and then a third idiot can go on a racist rant because he doesn't know how to read a poll.

Why are you upset? All they're doing is reinforcing your white fragility narrative which is what you'd prefer to do anyway.
It shows how engrained white fragility is. We have all this fucking privilege in a country built on the genocide, exploitation, and slavery of BIPOC people, and you get upset when they ask even the simplest thing like "Please don't let the police shoot us over petty crimes."

You get upset when people merely ask if it's okay to be white. So?
Again, you could have just as easily linked to the thread instead of blaming a guy who stopped posting here a year ago, but not even directly naming him because he might come back and said, "I never said that."

I told you right from the beginning that I would not name him or post a link and yet you keep harping about this like I'm trying to duck out or cover a lie.

So get this straight: No, I will not name him and no, I will not spend hours trying to dig up a post from two years ago. Besides, as I already said, it's irrelevant at this point since you now know that some blacks think the black race is superior.

Instead of sticking to the topic of black racism, you've been obsessively trying to paint me as a liar. In the meantime, the proving of the original claim of black racism came and went like two fucking pages ago and you totally missed it.

Well, no, you made a claim that black people, who have no real power in this country, are racist, a position that requires actual power.

Then you tried to claim that some black person thought he was superior to you. (Spoiler alert, Dog Feces are superior to you.) and that was evidence of black racism.

Then when called on it, you couldn't produce the post.

Why are you upset?

That we are even still talking about your white fragility in 2023.

I told you right from the beginning that I would not name him or post a link and yet you keep harping about this like I'm trying to duck out or cover a lie.

So get this straight: No, I will not name him and no, I will not spend hours trying to dig up a post from two years ago. Besides, as I already said, it's irrelevant at this point since you now know that some blacks think the black race is superior.

Well, more likely, you tried, realized it wasn't what you presented it as, and are tucking tail and running.

Well, no, you made a claim that black people, who have no real power in this country, are racist, a position that requires actual power.

And I told you that is incorrect and not at all in line with the dictionary definition of the word. The dictionary does not define the word that way.

This narrative that racism requires power and authority didn't start until relatively recently. Until a few years ago it was understood by everyone that racism is believing another race is inferior in various ways and that - as defined by Webster's - races have immutable traits unique to that race.
Then you tried to claim that some black person thought he was superior to you. (Spoiler alert, Dog Feces are superior to you.) and that was evidence of black racism.

I didn't say that he said he was superior to me, I said that he stated that the black race is superior and that melanin content has something to do with this.

This is a movement and idea that actually exists. Do you understand this?
Then when called on it, you couldn't produce the post.

You didn't "call" me on anything. I told you at the start that I would not name him or that I would not produce the post.
That we are even still talking about your white fragility in 2023.

You're upset about the cartoonist's white fragility. That's what got you here in the first place. So, again, why are you upset?
Well, more likely, you tried, realized it wasn't what you presented it as, and are tucking tail and running.

It's exactly as I presented it. The problem is you just don't want to believe it

Tell you what, I'm going to change my mind and look for that post. Not because I think you are now worth the trouble but only because I want to prove you wrong.

And I told you that is incorrect and not at all in line with the dictionary definition of the word. The dictionary does not define the word that way.

This narrative that racism requires power and authority didn't start until relatively recently. Until a few years ago it was understood by everyone that racism is believing another race is inferior in various ways and that - as defined by Webster's - races have immutable traits unique to that race.

You mean we got a better understanding of racism as an institutional construct.

I didn't say that he said he was superior to me, I said that he stated that the black race is superior and that melanin content has something to do with this.

This is a movement and idea that actually exists. Do you understand this?

Then produce the post.

You didn't "call" me on anything. I told you at the start that I would not name him or that I would not produce the post.

In short, you got caught in a lie, and can't admit that you lied. We get it.

You're upset about the cartoonist's white fragility. That's what got you here in the first place. So, again, why are you upset?

because we haven't carted every last fucking racist white person off to a re-education camp, but it's an imperfect world.

It's exactly as I presented it. The problem is you just don't want to believe it

Tell you what, I'm going to change my mind and look for that post. Not because I think you are now worth the trouble but only because I want to prove you wrong.

Uh, guy, you've been at this for a week. Just admit you lied, and we can move on.

You mean we got a better understanding of racism as an institutional construct.

No, I mean what I just said.
Then produce the post.

Producing the post will not prove the movement exists and I already proved that anyway.
In short, you got caught in a lie, and can't admit that you lied. We get it.

Um, no. I won't admit I lied because I didn't.

because we haven't carted every last fucking racist white person off to a re-education camp, but it's an imperfect world.

That there are racists in the first place shows it is an imperfect world.
Uh, guy, you've been at this for a week. Just admit you lied, and we can move on.

I've been at what for a week?

I just started actively searching yesterday and have already spent about three hours at it, which is why I refused to do it in the first place.

However, though I'm not done yet, I've found quite a few damning posts that, by themselves, should prove what I said to be true.

Stay tuned...

Producing the post will not prove the movement exists and I already proved that anyway.
But that's not the claim you made. YOu made a claim that a black poster said it.
And then you couldn't provide a link, subtley implied that it was a poster who dropped off the board a year ago, but couldn't prove it.

I just started actively searching yesterday and have already spent about three hours at it, which is why I refused to do it in the first place.
Wow, that's obsessive.

However, though I'm not done yet, I've found quite a few damning posts that, by themselves, should prove what I said to be true.
It will be fun to watch you take things out of context.

But that's not the claim you made. YOu made a claim that a black poster said it.
And then you couldn't provide a link, subtley implied that it was a poster who dropped off the board a year ago, but couldn't prove it.

I don't know why you're stuck on the fact that he hasn't been here in a year. I already told you the discussion took place about TWO years ago. He was here then and posting every day.
Wow, that's obsessive.
I told you it would take too long and that's why I initially refused to do it. You then keep harping about my not proving it or providing a link. I then say I'm going to search and provide links and when I say it's taking a long time just as I said it would, you say I'm being obsessive.

Jesus, you're a fucking idiot.
It will be fun to watch you take things out of context.

Sit back and watch. See below (the ones in black text were addressed to other posters and the ones in red were addressed to me).

Topic Title: The Sickness Racism Breeds
Post #262

“No that doesnt make them (whites) superior. That makes them decidedly inferior.”

Post #362

“No other race would do what whites have done.”

Post #264

“Good point. I told you that you could be rational and still be racist. Racism is justified if youre the weaker race. Thats how I know whites are inferior. They created racism.”
Post #280

“I like this analogy I heard once. It takes time, genius, and superiority to create a master piece. It takes an inferior cretin with a weapon less than 3 seconds to destroy that master piece. Whites are the cretins.They have shown throughout history they are a bellicose inferior race.”
Post #253

“White racists are irrational. Being racist for Black people can be very rational. Its pretty easy to come to the conclusion in a rational manner that whites are inferior due to what they have done and still do."
Post #127

“They (blacks) were more than equal. They were superior and they knew it.”
Post #93

“Whites are obviously the weaker race.”

Topic Title: Is thinking a race is superior, racist?
Post #16

“I've never made out whites to be superior. If anything they (whites) are inferior. They lack a lot of things but mostly they lack the ability to produce melanin in their skin.”
Post #114

“Truth be told you whites even know you are inferior.”
Post #213

“Why do you white people always have to be so dumb then get mad when I point out you are inferior?”
Post #226

“God created people from the humus of the earth. Humus is dark brown or Black. White people cant stand it none of their bullshit makes any sense.”

Post #261

“We cant trust you. Youre white and genetically predispositioned to lie.”
Topic Title: Are Whites Ashamed…
Post #31

“Pretty much all whites are violent.”

Post #221

“Most white people are idiots.”

Post #377

“My theory is that your genetic makeup is responsible for your racism.”

Post #385

“Whites are the weakest race IMO.”

So now you have a name and links to multiple quotes about the superiority of the black race and inferiority of the white race. You can no longer claim I didn't provide them or that I lied. So now I'm curious as to what you'll come up with next to cast doubt on their significance or authenticity. This should be fun.

Sit back and watch. See below (the ones in black text were addressed to other posters and the ones in red were addressed to me).

Topic Title: The Sickness Racism Breeds
Post #262

“No that doesnt make them (whites) superior. That makes them decidedly inferior.”

Wow, how fucking totally dishonest you are, taking this out of context.

Let's put it into the PROPER Context, shall we? This is the racist comment he was responding to! Someone rationalizing Jim Crow and racism.

Since your theory is that whites are inferior and needed to legislate an advantage to ensure their survival and still do, being racist would be entirely logical. It ensured their survival. Your argument is ridiclous to the extreme. Racism is always justified then if it gets you advantages.
Post #377

“My theory is that your genetic makeup is responsible for your racism.”

Okay, that seems to be a criticism of you, not white people.

But here's the discussion in it's FULL CONTEXT.

You-

A list of some of the worst African wars since the end of WWII and the Holocaust:

First Sudanese War, 1955 - 1972 - 500,000 dead.
Second Sudanese War, 1983 - 2005 - 1-2 million dead.
Lord's Resistance Army Insurgency, 1987 - present - 100,000+ dead so far.
War in Darfur, 2003 - present - 300,000 dead so far.
South Sudanese Civil War, 2013 - present - 10,000+ dead.
Chad/Libya Conflict, 1978 - 1987 - 8,500+ dead.
Libyan Civil War, 2014 - present - 10,000 dead.
Somali Civil War, 1980s - present - 300,00 - 500,000 dead.
Eritrean War of Independence, 1961 - 1991 - 145,000 dead.
Ethiopian Civil War, 1974 - 1991 - +/- 500,000 war dead plus 1,000,000 dead from famine.
Eritrean-Ethiopian War, 1998 - 2000 - 70,000 - 100,000 dead.
Congo Civil War, 1997 - 1999 - 14,000 - 25,000 dead.

So since WWII and the end of the Holocaust, blacks have slaughtered blacks to the tune of about 4 million killed just in the wars and conflicts listed here (there are many other recorded wars and conflicts on the African continent) and that's using the conservative estimates and doesn't even include the 800,000 from the Rwandan genocide. What's more, whites had nothing to do with any of them.
To which he responded.

My theory is that your genetic makeup is responsible for your racism. Europeans lacked resources hence their late arrival to civilization. Because of this lack of resources europeans developed into war mongering, violent people. Lack of melanin may have inspired a better perception of a boundary between "us" and "them". There is a reason whites are the ones that came up with a way to classify races and put them in a pecking order with whites supposedly at the top.

You can paint it anyway you like. The bottom line is any atrocities in Africa were engineered and often aided by whites. Even so there is still no match for the sheer number of deaths directly attributable to whites. I mean you guys wiped out entire multiple cultures.

Um, yeah, it context, if certainly sounds nowhere near what you were portraying it as. Should I waste my time on some more of these?

Here's another one where you completely misrepresent what the man had to say.

Post #385

“Whites are the weakest race IMO.”

So now you have a name and links to multiple quotes about the superiority of the black race and inferiority of the white race. You can no longer claim I didn't provide them or that I lied. So now I'm curious as to what you'll come up with next to cast doubt on their significance or authenticity. This should be fun.

Except that's not what you claimed, and that's not what these links said.

Let's look at what he ACTUALLY said.

No. Its not the same thinking at all. There is no assumption of inferiority in believing whites are genetically more violent. Its merely a theory propped up by the violent history of the white race. Its pretty evident god made races unequal. If he had whites would be able to produce melanin in sufficient quantities to protect themselves from the sun. Never thought to ask god why whites were so violent. I'm pretty sure he has a plan to get rid of them. I dont know any races that are subservient. Whites are the weakest race IMO.

Each person has free will, however we know that people are social animals that can be influenced or led to act in ways that their free will would normally direct them not to do. Thats why you have some whites that are compassionate, truth tellers, and non violent.

Wow, how fucking totally dishonest you are, taking this out of context.

Look at the pattern dumbass. I gave you sixteen of his quotes from three different discussions and in almost every one, the words "inferior" and "superior" consistently show up in the context of whites and blacks, respectively.

The guy thinks blacks are superior and it comes across crystal clear in most of his posts. At least in a moral sense.

Let's put it into the PROPER Context, shall we? This is the racist comment he was responding to! Someone rationalizing Jim Crow and racism.

Since your theory is that whites are inferior and needed to legislate an advantage to ensure their survival and still do, being racist would be entirely logical. It ensured their survival. Your argument is ridiclous to the extreme. Racism is always justified then if it gets you advantages.

And?
Okay, that seems to be a criticism of you, not white people.

No, it's a criticism of white people you idiot. Also, he said "genetic makeup...", which means that even if he was talking specifically about me, he would have been referring to my whiteness.

No matter how you interpret this, he's talking about whites.
But here's the discussion in it's FULL CONTEXT.

You-

A list of some of the worst African wars since the end of WWII and the Holocaust:

First Sudanese War, 1955 - 1972 - 500,000 dead.
Second Sudanese War, 1983 - 2005 - 1-2 million dead.
Lord's Resistance Army Insurgency, 1987 - present - 100,000+ dead so far.
War in Darfur, 2003 - present - 300,000 dead so far.
South Sudanese Civil War, 2013 - present - 10,000+ dead.
Chad/Libya Conflict, 1978 - 1987 - 8,500+ dead.
Libyan Civil War, 2014 - present - 10,000 dead.
Somali Civil War, 1980s - present - 300,00 - 500,000 dead.
Eritrean War of Independence, 1961 - 1991 - 145,000 dead.
Ethiopian Civil War, 1974 - 1991 - +/- 500,000 war dead plus 1,000,000 dead from famine.
Eritrean-Ethiopian War, 1998 - 2000 - 70,000 - 100,000 dead.
Congo Civil War, 1997 - 1999 - 14,000 - 25,000 dead.

So since WWII and the end of the Holocaust, blacks have slaughtered blacks to the tune of about 4 million killed just in the wars and conflicts listed here (there are many other recorded wars and conflicts on the African continent) and that's using the conservative estimates and doesn't even include the 800,000 from the Rwandan genocide. What's more, whites had nothing to do with any of them.
To which he responded.

My theory is that your genetic makeup is responsible for your racism. Europeans lacked resources hence their late arrival to civilization. Because of this lack of resources europeans developed into war mongering, violent people. Lack of melanin may have inspired a better perception of a boundary between "us" and "them". There is a reason whites are the ones that came up with a way to classify races and put them in a pecking order with whites supposedly at the top.

You can paint it anyway you like. The bottom line is any atrocities in Africa were engineered and often aided by whites. Even so there is still no match for the sheer number of deaths directly attributable to whites. I mean you guys wiped out entire multiple cultures.

Um, yeah, it context, if certainly sounds nowhere near what you were portraying it as.

Did you miss the moronic melanin comment? Or the one where all atrocities in Africa are attributable to whites?

Do you actually believe this crap or is your hardon to prove me wrong that rigid?

I don't know if you ever interacted with this guy but I did, and plenty. So I got to know and understand where he was coming from and his posting style. The guy is a fucking kook who will buy any pseudoscientific theory out there that paints blacks in a better, more refined light.

Don't misunderstand here, I'm not saying blacks are in a bad light, only that pseudoscientific crap like Melanin Theory is way out there.
Should I waste my time on some more of these?

Hey, you wanted links so you got links. Do whatever the fuck you want with them.

Here's another one where you completely misrepresent what the man had to say.

Except that's not what you claimed, and that's not what these links said.

Let's look at what he ACTUALLY said.

No. Its not the same thinking at all. There is no assumption of inferiority in believing whites are genetically more violent.

And yet he had just speculated about caucasians' genetic makeup to explain their racism.
Its merely a theory propped up by the violent history of the white race. Its pretty evident god made races unequal. If he had whites would be able to produce melanin in sufficient quantities to protect themselves from the sun.

Translation: The races are unequal and whites are the less equal due to their lower melanin levels.

Your astute reading comprehension rears its ugly head yet again.
Never thought to ask god why whites were so violent. I'm pretty sure he has a plan to get rid of them. I dont know any races that are subservient. Whites are the weakest race IMO.

Each person has free will, however we know that people are social animals that can be influenced or led to act in ways that their free will would normally direct them not to do. Thats why you have some whites that are compassionate, truth tellers, and non violent.

And yet, over and over again he uses those same two words in the same context.

I notice you cherrypicked three quotes out of the sixteen I posted. Let's review the other thirteen again, shall we?

“No other race would do what whites have done.”

And yet, other races have.

“Good point. I told you that you could be rational and still be racist. Racism is justified if youre the weaker race. Thats how I know whites are inferior. They created racism.”

Genetics, I suppose.

“I like this analogy I heard once. It takes time, genius, and superiority to create a master piece. It takes an inferior cretin with a weapon less than 3 seconds to destroy that master piece. Whites are the cretins.They have shown throughout history they are a bellicose inferior race.”

No ambiguity here.

“White racists are irrational. Being racist for Black people can be very rational. Its pretty easy to come to the conclusion in a rational manner that whites are inferior due to what they have done and still do."

Not only are whites inferior but blacks being racist is rational.

No ambiguity here either.

“Whites are obviously the weaker race.”

Oh, obviously.

“I've never made out whites to be superior. If anything they (whites) are inferior. They lack a lot of things but mostly they lack the ability to produce melanin in their skin.”

Inferior due to lower melanin content.

“Truth be told you whites even know you are inferior.”

How about you Joe, do you know you're inferior?

“Why do you white people always have to be so dumb then get mad when I point out you are inferior?”

Yeah, why do we get mad when he points out we're inferior?

“We cant trust you. Youre white and genetically predispositioned to lie.”

Again with the genetics. He contradicts himself here. On the one hand he says there's no assumption of white inferiority and on the other hand whites are genetically predisposed to be racist and to lie. He wants to have it both ways. Kind of like you.

“Pretty much all whites are violent.”

I wonder if that's genetic too.

Do you not see the pattern here? Paul and IM2 are both intransigent and their ideas may be off the mark most times but at least their ideas are logically plausible. This guy is a fucking fruitcake and I can't believe you're actually defending him.

Look at the pattern dumbass. I gave you sixteen of his quotes from three different discussions and in almost every one, the words "inferior" and "superior" consistently show up in the context of whites and blacks, respectively.

Yes, you took things out of context, usually after you or some other person with terminal white fragility provoked him. No wonder he got fed up and quit the forum.

Translation: The races are unequal and whites are the less equal due to their lower melanin levels.

Your astute reading comprehension rears its ugly head yet again.

Hey, he might have a point. I am out in the sun, I fry like a strip of bacon. But man, you are a fragile little thing, aren't you.

Or the one where all atrocities in Africa are attributable to whites?

Um, yeah, I wouldn't go so far to say "all", but between slavery, colonialism, conflict diamonds and metals.... white folks have done a number on Africa.

But again- white fragility.

Yes, you took things out of context, usually after you or some other person with terminal white fragility provoked him. No wonder he got fed up and quit the forum.

Just as I predicted. I said it would be interesting to see how you were going to justify or explain these quotes and that white fragility would most likely be brought up. As usual, you never fail to disappoint in that regard.
Hey, he might have a point. I am out in the sun, I fry like a strip of bacon.

No shit moron. His point is that whites are not equal because of lower melanin.
But man, you are a fragile little thing, aren't you.

Hey, you asked for links and I gave you links. You cried about it for two fucking days.

Um, yeah, I wouldn't go so far to say "all", but between slavery, colonialism, conflict diamonds and metals.... white folks have done a number on Africa.

He said "all". That means he is incorrect and conflating the role of whites in African-on-African violence.
But again- white fragility.

Where would you be without your Woke Slogan of the Day?

Just as I predicted. I said it would be interesting to see how you were going to justify or explain these quotes and that white fragility would most likely be brought up. As usual, you never fail to disappoint in that regard.

You mean he did a good job trolling your white fragility?

You are a very fragile white person, Ghosty!

Hey, you asked for links and I gave you links. You cried about it for two fucking days.

Actually, I asked for week, and then you found something that was completely off topic from what you originally claimed. You originally claimed he preached Black Superiority.

And all you came up with is a laundry list of his complaints about white people.

You mean he did a good job trolling your white fragility?

Only three of the sixteen quotes were addressed to me, dumbass.

This guy thinks you're inferior and you're so much of a wokepussy desperate for blacks to love you that you can't accept it. Talk about white fragility.
You are a very fragile white person, Ghosty!

Says the guy who gets his panties in a twist over something some cartoonist said.
Actually, I asked for week, and then you found something that was completely off topic from what you originally claimed. You originally claimed he preached Black Superiority.

And all you came up with is a laundry list of his complaints about white people.

Yes. Saying they were inferior. Did you not get that?

He uses the word "inferior" when referring to whites seven times in those sixteen quotes. Do you mean to tell me that you did not grasp that he was saying blacks are superior? Again, are you willfully ignorant or just that fucking stupid?

And I'm not forgetting that you falsely claimed I lied.

Only three of the sixteen quotes were addressed to me, dumbass.
and I only wasted my time on three of them... looks like he enjoyed pulling your chain.

Says the guy who gets his panties in a twist over something some cartoonist said.

Not at all. He outed himself as the racist we knew he was, and they blew up his life. Works for me. He's putting his unfunny strip on Pay-per-view now.

Yes. Saying they were inferior. Did you not get that?
That he was playing you, yup.

1678815374546.jpeg

and I only wasted my time on three of them...

Because those were the only ones where it was not so clear cut and you could argue context. With all the others there was no ambiguity at all: Whites are inferior.
looks like he enjoyed pulling your chain.

He enjoyed being a self centered, arrogant prick and he was that way with any white person who disagreed with him.
Not at all. He outed himself as the racist we knew he was, and they blew up his life. Works for me. He's putting his unfunny strip on Pay-per-view now.

"I'm upset that one idiot can create a racist meme ("It's okay to be white"), another one can create a disingenuous poll around it (Ratmuffin) and then a third idiot can go on a racist rant because he doesn't know how to read a poll."

That he was playing you, yup.

You still can't face the fact that he thinks whites are inferior, can you?

Because those were the only ones where it was not so clear cut and you could argue context. With all the others there was no ambiguity at all: Whites are inferior.
Nope, only wasted my time reading three. I didn't bother with the others.

"I'm upset that one idiot can create a racist meme ("It's okay to be white"), another one can create a disingenuous poll around it (Ratmuffin) and then a third idiot can go on a racist rant because he doesn't know how to read a poll."
That sounds like a condemnation of a culture that defends racism.

You still can't face the fact that he thinks whites are inferior, can you?
I don't know what he thinks. I know he was getting a rise out of watching you get upset.

Forum List

Back