Stupid Bastard Announces Begining Of Shooting War With Iran

Charmin thinks we need to surrender to Iran...like Obama did.

Fuck that cowardly shit.
Yet after trump became president, theu restarted their nuclear program, have ramped up missile tests and rocket launches, have increased their harassment at sea, have gained forward positions in syria, etc etc.

Its almost as if they don't respect your cult leader as much as you do. Because they know he weakens america.

firing on hostile boats that endanger their ship is entirely within international law
Neat! But you don't know what the hell you are talking about. There are degrees involved, and rules about the scale of force.
there is no UN team of ambulance chasers in the gulf with tape measures to say what is or is not too close

and if there were the final decision belongs to the US Navy and the captain of the ship

here is no UN team of ambulance chasers in the gulf with tape measures to say what is or is not too close
Nor has there ever been. Yet we dont shoot at gunboats for being close. So it appears reality and the rules just don't align with your cultish fetishes.

here is no UN team of ambulance chasers in the gulf with tape measures to say what is or is not too close
Nor has there ever been. Yet we dont shoot at gunboats for being close.

We do now. :auiqs.jpg:
No we don't. The navy publicly told trump to stick his order up his ass.
We wouldn't know that given that Iran isn't doing it anymore. Or... Do you have information that I don't?

We wouldn't know that given that Iran isn't doing it anymore.
They aren't? One month later...and you say they won't do it anymore? Fascinating.

Funny they chose to do it in the first place...several times over the last couple years, actually.

Its been three weeks since libs began their freakout and no war yet
I think you got that wrong and backwards.
1. it was Trump who said.... Shoot down those flying boats.
2. Then go back and read post of these post like dumbass Nostra, Dave and Miketx and others.... They want to go to war.
Yup, I called it. You can't stop lying about me.
You are in denial. Go back and read what you posted. If you support members that wants to go to war. Then you are part of their hallucinations.
No, you dumbfuck. I'm responsible only for what I say. Link to where I said I want to go to war with Iran, or shut the fuck up.

Now, boy.

All I’m saying are the capabilities of Iran. Nothing more.
What are you saying about the capabilities of Iran?

trump is saying that the irans are capable of attacks on US Navy ships in the Gulf

so we take the threat seriously and will unite them with their virgins if they get too close

Fuck that cowardly shit.
Surrender? I never said we should surrender to Iran. I always know that you are a LIAR.

Coward? Why do you think I’m here blasting your ignorance and stupidity? Just because I’m exposing Iran doesn’t mean cowardice or surrender.
Tell you what -- I'll retract my claim if you retract yours.

Fuck that cowardly shit.
Yet after trump became president, theu restarted their nuclear program, have ramped up missile tests and rocket launches, have increased their harassment at sea, have gained forward positions in syria, etc etc.

Its almost as if they don't respect your cult leader as much as you do. Because they know he weakens america.
All that started during Obama's reign -- because he gave them assurances America would do nothing to prevent them.

I don't know what you are talking about.
What i am talking about is that you're jumping the gun a bit to declare "mission accomplished". Just like when trump ordered the missile strike in iraq, and the chest puffers said a month later, "See! It worked! Iran won't mess with us anymore!"

We should and do
No we don't. Goddamn son, you will say anything, won't you?

It would have been contrary to international law to destroy those gunboats in the video. We never have, we didn't that time, and we won't next time.

Your silly fantasies notwithstanding.
You are more worried about the safety of the Iranian gun oats than US Navy ships

Forum List

Back