Stupid Bastard Announces Begining Of Shooting War With Iran

Anyone notice that our ships haven't been harassed since Trump gave the order to shoot?
Anyone notice they had not been harassed for months before this incident, but were harassed several other times, with the incidents being months apart?

Yes, everyone, save for the mentally ill president and his cult, who happened to see the story on FOX and thought this was all brand new stuff.
Hey stupid, Trump was responding to Iranian threats to attack our ships because Trump killed their top terrorist.

Unlike Barry Hussein, Trump didn't wait until after took American hostages to let our Military do their job.

you think the irans are still harassing and endangering our ships and spineless Navy captains are allowing it to happen?
Sure, it will happen again. Just as it hapoened in the past while trump was president. The difference being, he didnt notice and was not prompted to make a laughable poop tweet about it. And those "spineless" captains are actually brave men and women who arent apoplectic pussies and dont get terrified of motorboats when they are sitting in the bridge of a modern destroyer. Also, they observe international law.

"My" excuse? You have confused yourself. This is the navy saying this, not me.

No, it's you lying again you stupid fool.

No Navy captain said they will not fire on iranian boats that get too close to their ships
Right, they are smarter than that. They said they will continue to follow international law, which dictates they do not shoot at those boats in that situation. Trump said he gave an order to shoot at those boats in that situation (which was probably a lie anyway). the Navy said they will not by stating they will continue to do what they have been doing in following international law.

just give it up, bro. You're not going to whine your way into a different set of facts.

No Navy captain said they will not fire on iranian boats that get too close to their ships
Right, they are smarter than that. They said they will continue to follow international law, which dictates they do not shoot at those boats in that situation. Trump said he gave an order to shoot at those boats in that situation (which was probably a lie anyway). the Navy said they will not by stating they will continue to do what they have been doing in following international law.

just give it up, bro. You're not going to whine your way into a different set of facts.
firing on hostile boats that endanger their ship is entirely within international law

Sorry as it makes me, I have to agree with Donald on this one. When someone tries to intimidate you, intimidate them back.

Even Obama agrees!
Remember this Obama statement?
If they bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun,” Obama said in Philadelphia last night.

It's easy to win if you stack the deck, isn't it?
Yet all this time you have had a chance to 9ffer a third choice. Instead, nothing but a tantrum.

Because you know there isn't one. Look at how upset you are. Look at what Trump is doing to your brain.
So, in summary, you get called out for being childish and pompous, and it's MY fault.

You can stop pretending you'd accept any answer but the ones you petulantly insisted on.
Wow, another tantrum. But no answer. Yep, it's a daveman post...
Even when I point it out -- you still do it. It's a tropism, like a plant turning towards the light -- and requiring as little thought.

Plan A Trump applied sanctions. Iran re starts their nuclear program.

So what is the Plan B tough guy?
Iran never stopped their nuclear program, genius.
I know I’m genious. Thank you.

So tell me where did it say they didn’t stop? Any hard proof there tough guy.???
You're not really a genius if you can't even spell the word.

Yes, there's proof. No, you won't accept it. No, your refusal to acknowledge it has no bearing on reality.

Netanyahu then showed the world the ORIGINAL Iranian presentation, proving that they had never stopped (and never intended to stop) their nuclear weapons program.

“After signing the nuclear deal in 2015, Iran intensified its efforts to hide its secret nuclear files. In 2017 Iran moved its nuclear weapons files to a highly secret location in Tehran…

We’ve known for years that Iran had a secret nuclear weapons program called Project Amad.

We can now prove that project Amad was a comprehensive program to design, build and test nuclear weapons. We can also prove that Iran is secretly storing project Amad material to use at a time of its choice to develop nuclear weapons…

Iran lied about never having a secret nuclear program…

Secondly, even after the deal, Iran continued to expand its nuclear program for future use…

Thirdly, Iran lied again in 2015 when it didn’t come clean to the IAEA as required by the nuclear deal…

And finally, the nuclear deal is based on lies. It’s based on Iranian lies and Iranian deception.

Here’s the bottom line, Iran continues to lie.”
Well you called me genius. I didn’t you did.
Coming from Netanyahu absolutely. He’s been campaigning to go to war with Iran at US expense. What is Netanyahu knows that the CIA or US intelligence doesn’t know.

Here is my bottom line. I don’t care where those lousy links are coming from. I have a great respect with our own US intelligence agencies the best in the world as far as I know. Till I hear from them those links are nothing but just a bunch of cow dung.
I called you genius -- and I spelled it right. Dumbass.

Meanwhile, I expect you would not believe it if Iran itself declared they have not stopped their nuclear ambitions.
But you called me ginious. I didn’t. Thank you.......

Who should I believe you the clown gullibles or our intelligence agencies? Like I already mentioned several times. Until I hear from our own CIA. You points are just pure BULLSHIT and Hogwash.

You don’t even believed Iran launched a military satellite. That’s actually how ignorant you are and the rest.
Look, Skippy, I know English is your second -- hell, probably distant third -- language. But try Google Translate or something.

Meanwhile, I have never doubted the reports of Iran's satellite launch. So you can stop lying about me.

Well, actually, you probably cant.

Its been three weeks since libs began their freakout and no war yet
I think you got that wrong and backwards.
1. it was Trump who said.... Shoot down those flying boats.
2. Then go back and read post of these post like dumbass Nostra, Dave and Miketx and others.... They want to go to war.
Yup, I called it. You can't stop lying about me.

Right, no boats shot down, yet. The navy told trump to stick his "order" up his ass. He was more being mocked by the liberals for yet another retarded poop tweet.
The navy told trump to stick his "order" up his ass.

I would ask you for a link to your lie, but instead I will just debunk it again...............

Top Pentagon officials Wednesday applauded President Donald Trump's call to "shoot down and destroy" harassing Iranian gunboats but said decisions to open fire would still be left to the judgment calls of ship commanders.

"I would have to be the captain of the ship in order to make that determination" on whether to respond with lethal force, said Air Force Gen. John Hyten, vice commander of the Joint Chiefs of Staff. "It depends on the situation and what the captain sees."

At a Pentagon briefing, both Hyten and Deputy Secretary of Defense David Norquist indicated that they viewed Trump's tough talk as an enhanced warning to Iran to avoid encounters with Navy ships that could quickly escalate into open conflict.

"I like that the president warned an adversary; that's what he's doing," Hyten said. "He's providing a warning: If you want to go down that path, we will come and we will come large so don't go down that path."

Norquist added, "The president issued an important warning to the Iranians. What he was emphasizing is that all of our ships retain the right of self-defense. The president is describing and responding to poor behavior of the Iranians."

At the Pentagon briefing, Norquist and Hyten strained to find definitions or distinguish between harassment of Navy ships and the hostile intent, or hostile act, that would provoke a response with force.

"Every capability that we deploy, every ship that deploys in harm's way has the inherent right of self-defense," Hyten said. "What that means is, if we see a hostile act, if we see hostile intent, we have the right to respond up to and including lethal force.

"If it happens in the Gulf, if it happens in any way, we will respond with overwhelming lethal force if necessary to defend ourselves," he said. "It's really that simple, but nobody should doubt that the commanders have the authority right now to respond to any hostile act or hostile intent."

Hey, Fort Fun Indiana -- you've been shown to be a liar.

But that won't stop you, will it?

Never has before.

2. Then go back and read post of these post like dumbass Nostra, Dave and Miketx and others.... They want to go to war.
Damn you're a lying pos. The only people I want to go to war with is you lying traitor scum.

Right, no boats shot down, yet. The navy told trump to stick his "order" up his ass. He was more being mocked by the liberals for yet another retarded poop tweet.
The navy told trump to stick his "order" up his ass.

I would ask you for a link to your lie, but instead I will just debunk it again...............

Top Pentagon officials Wednesday applauded President Donald Trump's call to "shoot down and destroy" harassing Iranian gunboats but said decisions to open fire would still be left to the judgment calls of ship commanders.

"I would have to be the captain of the ship in order to make that determination" on whether to respond with lethal force, said Air Force Gen. John Hyten, vice commander of the Joint Chiefs of Staff. "It depends on the situation and what the captain sees."

At a Pentagon briefing, both Hyten and Deputy Secretary of Defense David Norquist indicated that they viewed Trump's tough talk as an enhanced warning to Iran to avoid encounters with Navy ships that could quickly escalate into open conflict.

"I like that the president warned an adversary; that's what he's doing," Hyten said. "He's providing a warning: If you want to go down that path, we will come and we will come large so don't go down that path."

Norquist added, "The president issued an important warning to the Iranians. What he was emphasizing is that all of our ships retain the right of self-defense. The president is describing and responding to poor behavior of the Iranians."

At the Pentagon briefing, Norquist and Hyten strained to find definitions or distinguish between harassment of Navy ships and the hostile intent, or hostile act, that would provoke a response with force.

"Every capability that we deploy, every ship that deploys in harm's way has the inherent right of self-defense," Hyten said. "What that means is, if we see a hostile act, if we see hostile intent, we have the right to respond up to and including lethal force.

"If it happens in the Gulf, if it happens in any way, we will respond with overwhelming lethal force if necessary to defend ourselves," he said. "It's really that simple, but nobody should doubt that the commanders have the authority right now to respond to any hostile act or hostile intent."

Hey, Fort Fun Indiana -- you've been shown to be a liar.

But that won't stop you, will it?

Never has before.
I have exposed that lie a number of times..........and yet they still try to push it.

Its hardly telling trump to stick it up his ass
Wrong. It is precisely that. They said they will continue to do things the way they are doing them. Which means, not shooting at these boats. trump's "order" was to shoot at these boats. Sorry pal, you're not going to put words in just the right order to slither out of the basic facts, here.
You actually wrote this ??? Good grief.

Yeah Trump's orders were to shoot at these boats if they harass or attack us (self defense), in which the Navy applauds and agrees. The Navy just added that in each situation the type of harassment would warrant the type of response in which Trump has absolutely no problem with, and agrees with them on this because he isn't out there, and he isn't an active duty military captain on board a warship.

Wrong. It is precisely that. They said they will continue to do things the way they are doing them. Which means, not shooting at these boats. trump's "order" was to shoot at these boats. Sorry pal, you're not going to put words in just the right order to slither out of the basic facts, here.

Yeah Trump's orders were to shoot at these boats if they harass or attack us (self defense), in which the Navy applauds and agrees. The Navy just added that in each situation the type of harassment would warrant the type of response in which Trump has absolutely no problem with, and agrees with them on this because he isn't out there, and he isn't an active duty military captain on board a warship.
Liberals hate trump so much the actually cheer iranian harassment of our Navy ships

but fortunately the crazy mullahs do not want to have their gunboats blown up and have backed off

Liberals hate trump so much the actually cheer iranian harassment of our Navy ships

but fortunately the crazy mullahs do not want to have their gunboats blown up and have backed off
MS-13, Iranians, North Korea you name it, so yes they have praised them all or made excuses for them ever since Trump got elected. Unbelievable.

They are cheering for more Chinese Virus deaths and the destruction of our economy because they think it will help them in November.

Disgusting asswipes, all of them.

If they attack US trump should shoot them down

but the war that libs are pissing their pants over has not happened
True......Like what the libs are asking?

Comparedd to these moron cult sympathizers? That’s nothing.
What are libs asking?

do you want to kowtow to the mullahs?
Show me where the libs are want to kowtow to the mullahs?
Trump doesnt put up with attacks from Iran and you pitch a fit

so logically your alternative is to let them do their thing

meaning you kowtow
You got that backwards. All I’m saying are the capabilities of Iran. Nothing more. Why is that a problem
You are and the rest of Right wingers are the classic examples of doesn’t like to hear the truth.

At the same time you are supporting a failed foreign policy by a MORON president.

Attack? They bomb us in Iraq.

They are cheering for more Chinese Virus deaths and the destruction of our economy because they think it will help them in November.

Disgusting asswipes, all of them.
Really? Well if that dumbfuck idiot handled this CV properly we won’t be in this situation to begin with. LOL Now you are playing like a victim. Why don’t you blame him?

It doesn’t matter. Out there——- who do you think they blame? Dr.Trump. Can’t wait for election.

Forum List

Back