Stupid Bastard Announces Begining Of Shooting War With Iran

Ok...........all you Fear Mongers........has the War started yet.............

NOPE.
Nope, and it's because there is peace through strength, and not through weakness. This nation must not revert back to us being weak in the face of our enemies either be it within or without.
It wasn't til we blew their asses out of the water back then ...............that they stopped........

You are exactly right.........and then the Kuwaiti Mine Fields went out of business back then.

NOPE.
As I pointed out above in comment #1074, both sides seem to have taken steps back from the brink. This is a good thing. The U.S. has reportedly reduced its naval presence in the Persian Gulf, withdrawn its newly delivered Patriot Missiles from two locations in Saudi Arabia, and allowed over a billion dollars of Iranian money frozen in European banks (due to U.S. pressure and control over the interbank communications network) to be used by Iran. All this quietly and without fanfare.

In return, the Iranians gave approval to allow a new Prime Minister to be chosen in Iraq who the U.S. favored and Iran originally opposed.

Covid-19 has ravished Iran and they need the cash for crucial medicines. The U.S. navy has its own problems. Gulf Oil is no longer important to the U.S., which seeks to protect its own high cost oil production — there are now powerful U.S. interests that would not mind a war between the Saudis and Iranians in which all Gulf exports are stopped. Exactly what is really happening and why is almost always unclear in the Middle East.

What is certain is that there was almost a major conflict between the U.S. and Iran after the assassination of Soleimani in Baghdad and our illegal murder of scores of Iraqi Shia militiamen, followed by the unprecedented direct Iranian missile attack on an American military base that wounded over a hundred U.S. soldiers — and easily could have killed many of them.

The Iranians cannot ultimately be driven out of their own Gulf, but the Americans certainly can be. Will American aircraft carriers ever venture into the Gulf again? Compromise is in the interest of all sides. A renewal and return to the principles of the JCPOA (with a new name to satisfy Trump’s vanity) and an end to “extreme sanctions” is absolutely necessary. This is not “fear mongering” but intelligent statecraft. Hopefully the administration will take Trump’s need to win votes in 2020 as a selfish reason to get its troops out of Afghanistan, Syria and Iraq and work out a deal with Iran. The Saudis won’t like it, but screw them.

Last edited:
Its been three weeks since libs began their freakout and no war yet
Right, no boats shot down, yet. The navy told trump to stick his "order" up his ass. He was more being mocked by the liberals for yet another retarded poop tweet.
The navy told trump to stick his "order" up his ass.

I would ask you for a link to your lie, but instead I will just debunk it again...............

Top Pentagon officials Wednesday applauded President Donald Trump's call to "shoot down and destroy" harassing Iranian gunboats but said decisions to open fire would still be left to the judgment calls of ship commanders.

"I would have to be the captain of the ship in order to make that determination" on whether to respond with lethal force, said Air Force Gen. John Hyten, vice commander of the Joint Chiefs of Staff. "It depends on the situation and what the captain sees."

At a Pentagon briefing, both Hyten and Deputy Secretary of Defense David Norquist indicated that they viewed Trump's tough talk as an enhanced warning to Iran to avoid encounters with Navy ships that could quickly escalate into open conflict.

"I like that the president warned an adversary; that's what he's doing," Hyten said. "He's providing a warning: If you want to go down that path, we will come and we will come large so don't go down that path."

Norquist added, "The president issued an important warning to the Iranians. What he was emphasizing is that all of our ships retain the right of self-defense. The president is describing and responding to poor behavior of the Iranians."

At the Pentagon briefing, Norquist and Hyten strained to find definitions or distinguish between harassment of Navy ships and the hostile intent, or hostile act, that would provoke a response with force.

"Every capability that we deploy, every ship that deploys in harm's way has the inherent right of self-defense," Hyten said. "What that means is, if we see a hostile act, if we see hostile intent, we have the right to respond up to and including lethal force.

"If it happens in the Gulf, if it happens in any way, we will respond with overwhelming lethal force if necessary to defend ourselves," he said. "It's really that simple, but nobody should doubt that the commanders have the authority right now to respond to any hostile act or hostile intent."

Its been three weeks since libs began their freakout and no war yet
Right, no boats shot down, yet. The navy told trump to stick his "order" up his ass. He was more being mocked by the liberals for yet another retarded poop tweet.
The navy told trump to stick his "order" up his ass.

I would ask you for a link to your lie, but instead I will just debunk it again...............

Top Pentagon officials Wednesday applauded President Donald Trump's call to "shoot down and destroy" harassing Iranian gunboats but said decisions to open fire would still be left to the judgment calls of ship commanders.

"I would have to be the captain of the ship in order to make that determination" on whether to respond with lethal force, said Air Force Gen. John Hyten, vice commander of the Joint Chiefs of Staff. "It depends on the situation and what the captain sees."

At a Pentagon briefing, both Hyten and Deputy Secretary of Defense David Norquist indicated that they viewed Trump's tough talk as an enhanced warning to Iran to avoid encounters with Navy ships that could quickly escalate into open conflict.

"I like that the president warned an adversary; that's what he's doing," Hyten said. "He's providing a warning: If you want to go down that path, we will come and we will come large so don't go down that path."

Norquist added, "The president issued an important warning to the Iranians. What he was emphasizing is that all of our ships retain the right of self-defense. The president is describing and responding to poor behavior of the Iranians."

At the Pentagon briefing, Norquist and Hyten strained to find definitions or distinguish between harassment of Navy ships and the hostile intent, or hostile act, that would provoke a response with force.

"Every capability that we deploy, every ship that deploys in harm's way has the inherent right of self-defense," Hyten said. "What that means is, if we see a hostile act, if we see hostile intent, we have the right to respond up to and including lethal force.

"If it happens in the Gulf, if it happens in any way, we will respond with overwhelming lethal force if necessary to defend ourselves," he said. "It's really that simple, but nobody should doubt that the commanders have the authority right now to respond to any hostile act or hostile intent."

The first duty of a captain is the safety of his ship

now the irans are on notice

and it appears they got the message

NOPE.
As I pointed out above in comment #1074, both sides seem to have taken steps back from the brink. This is a good thing. The U.S. has reportedly reduced its naval presence in the Persian Gulf, withdrawn its newly delivered Patriot Missiles from two locations in Saudi Arabia, and allowed over a billion dollars of Iranian money frozen in European banks (due to U.S. pressure and control over the interbank communications network) to be used by Iran. All this quietly and without fanfare.

In return, the Iranians gave approval to allow a new Prime Minister to be chosen in Iraq who the U.S. favored and Iran originally opposed.

Covid-19 has ravished Iran and they need the cash for crucial medicines. The U.S. navy has its own problems. Gulf Oil is no longer important to the U.S., which seeks to protect its own high cost oil production — there are now powerful U.S. interests that would not mind a war between the Saudis and Iranians in which all Gulf exports are stopped. Exactly what is really happening and why is almost always unclear in the Middle East.

What is certain is that there was almost a major conflict between the U.S. and Iran after the assassination of Soleimani in Baghdad and our illegal murder of scores of Iraqi Shia militiamen, followed by the unprecedented direct Iranian missile attack on an American military base that wounded over a hundred U.S. soldiers — and easily could have killed many of them.

The Iranians cannot ultimately be driven out of their own Gulf, but the Americans certainly can be. Will American aircraft carriers ever venture into the Gulf again? Compromise is in the interest of all sides. A renewal and return to the principles of the JCPOA (with a new name to satisfy Trump’s vanity) and an end to “extreme sanctions” is absolutely necessary. This is not “fear mongering” but intelligent statecraft. Hopefully the administration will take Trump’s need to win votes in 2020 as a selfish reason to get its troops out of Afghanistan, Syria and Iraq and work out a deal with Iran. The Saudis won’t like it, but screw them.
Long winded ........we protect the petro dollar only there.........and there BS was called........and nothing happened......

This thread is about HYPE.........nothing more..........

We don't get our oil from the middle east.......it is for Asia and Europe.

you think the irans are still harassing and endangering our ships and spineless Navy captains are allowing it to happen?
Sure, it will happen again. Just as it hapoened in the past while trump was president. The difference being, he didnt notice and was not prompted to make a laughable poop tweet about it. And those "spineless" captains are actually brave men and women who arent apoplectic pussies and dont get terrified of motorboats when they are sitting in the bridge of a modern destroyer. Also, they observe international law.

"My" excuse? You have confused yourself. This is the navy saying this, not me.

you think the irans are still harassing and endangering our ships and spineless Navy captains are allowing it to happen?
Sure, it will happen again. Just as it hapoened in the past while trump was president. The difference being, he didnt notice and was not prompted to make a laughable poop tweet about it. And those "spineless" captains are actually brave men and women who arent apoplectic pussies and dont get terrified of motorboats when they are sitting in the bridge of a modern destroyer. Also, they observe international law.

no its just you talking and putting words in the navys mouth

no its just you talking and putting words in the navys mouth
Oops, wrong. The navy quote has been posted in the thread. You dont seem to be in possession of the most basic of facts, here.

Oops, wrong. The navy quote has been posted in the thread. You dont seem to be in possession of the most basic of facts, here.
Top Pentagon officials Wednesday applauded President Donald Trump's call to "shoot down and destroy"harassing Iranian gunboats but said decisions to open fire would still be left to the judgment calls of ship commanders.
Yes, that is how you massage a moron boss. "I applaud your fake order! But we are not following it! We will let the experts make the decisions. Thanks, boss!"

Top Pentagon officials Wednesday applauded President Donald Trump's call to "shoot down and destroy"harassing Iranian gunboats but said decisions to open fire would still be left to the judgment calls of ship commanders.
Yes, that is how you massage a moron boss. "I applaud your fake order! But we are not following it! We will let the experts make the decisions. Thanks, boss!"
Its hardly telling trump to stick it up his ass as libs like you claimed

and no counter quote?

Last edited:
Since Trump started WWIII with Iran the score is:

Iranian Navy: 19 Dead Iranians

US Navy: Zero Dead Iranians.

Trump is a genius! Starts a World War and gets the enemy to kill itself while we don't fire a shot. BRILLIANT!

Its hardly telling trump to stick it up his ass
Wrong. It is precisely that. They said they will continue to do things the way they are doing them. Which means, not shooting at these boats. trump's "order" was to shoot at these boats. Sorry pal, you're not going to put words in just the right order to slither out of the basic facts, here.

Anyone notice that our ships haven't been harassed since Trump gave the order to shoot?
Anyone notice they had not been harassed for months before this incident, but were harassed several other times, with the incidents being months apart?

Yes, everyone, save for the mentally ill president and his cult, who happened to see the story on FOX and thought this was all brand new stuff.

Its hardly telling trump to stick it up his ass
Wrong. It is precisely that. They said they will continue to do things the way they are doing them. Which means, not shooting at these boats. trump's "order" was to shoot at these boats. Sorry pal, you're not going to put words in just the right order to slither out of the basic facts, here.
No Navy captain said they will not fire on iranian boats that get too close to their ships

Forum List

Back