Student Loan Forgiveness Doesn't Need Biden Or Democrats

Of course. If it’s good for one it’s good for all. Junior high drop out or nurse. Both deserve the same amount.

Wrong.
Drop outs won't return on the investment like those who complete and become better skilled worker will.
The drop out would waste money on immediate luxuries, while the smarter people invest in tuition to earn more later.

Good point.
I am anti-Trump, but mostly due to the SCOTUS stacking.
His getting rid of ACA fines, covid strategy, not starting any wars, etc., I agree with Trump on.
/----/ "I am anti-Trump, but mostly due to the SCOTUS stacking."
Were you also against democRATs SCOTUS stacking, or is it a one-way street for you?

Wrong.
Drop outs won't return on the investment like those who complete and become better skilled worker will.
The drop out would waste money on immediate luxuries, while the smarter people invest in tuition to earn more later.
Huh?

Wrong.
We were talking about people without student loans suing for the same cash handouts. WTF are you talking about retard?

Forum List

Back