Student Loan Forgiveness Doesn't Need Biden Or Democrats

From your link...

There has been a nursing shortage globally for a long time. For example, recent data from the Kaiser Family Foundation indicated that among 14,156 nursing home facilities in the United States surveyed, 28 percent reported staffing shortages and 24 percent specifically reported nursing shortages. 15 Therefore, it’s difficult to ascertain exactly how much the vaccine mandate has affected the nursing shortage. At least one hospital had to pause maternity services after dozens of staffers quit rather than get the COVID-19 vaccine. 16 Nurses and other staff are also quitting their jobs due to burnout, COVID-19 safety concerns, and other reasons.

However, according to John Brownstein, an Epidemiologist and Professor at Harvard Medical School, “while overall the number of health care workers being terminated or suspended [for refusing to get vaccinated] is not huge, at the same time we cannot afford to lose anybody at this point.”
So, you don't think that firing a bunch of them made the problem worse?

Was it Biden's fault that there was a nursing shortage in 2019 and 2018 and 2017 and 2016 and 2015 and 2014....well you get the idea.

ObamaCare is far more at fault than a tiny percent of nurses that refused to get the vaccine.

It was the Obama-Biden Administration that rammed ObamaCare up America's caboose.

Whether you want to blame O'care or the Vax debacle, its still Sleepy Joe's fault, no?

Was it Biden's fault that there was a nursing shortage in 2019 and 2018 and 2017 and 2016 and 2015 and 2014....well you get the idea.

ObamaCare is far more at fault than a tiny percent of nurses that refused to get the vaccine.
LOL. First, firing a bunch of nurses for not getting vaccinated made the problem worse. Second, if you blame Obamacare for the shortage, then what do you think would have happened if we offered free medical care to all or had a single payer system? Things would have been even worse than you blaming Obamacare.

Read this today. Now no one needs to worry about whether student loan forgiveness passes or not.

I am convinced Biden and the dems don't want student loan foregiveness. They have just invented an issue that they can keep going forever to win votes. In case you haven't noticed there are a whole lot of Biden student loan announcements not being held up by the courts that still never seem to happen and it is always the GOP's fault. Now they cannot even implement the one-time payment account adjustments that keep getting pushed further and further back and it is all because the GOP won't give them money to hire staff allegedly. Yet they sure as hell have found the manpower to do it for teachers and department of education employees through the PSLF program. It isn't rocket science. If someone graduated in 1995, took a few years off, when to graduate school a few years in 2000 and entered repayment in 2004, then their payment count would be 60 plus all the months since they reentered payment, but noooooooo. Now it will be sometime in the next election year before they can do the math because they fully understood the math that it stopped a red wave in the last election year.

It was the Obama-Biden Administration that rammed ObamaCare up America's caboose.

Whether you want to blame O'care or the Vax debacle, its still Sleepy Joe's fault, no?

I guess you and I have a different view of what the VP does.

Second, if you blame Obamacare for the shortage, then what do you think would have happened if we offered free medical care to all or had a single payer system? Things would have been even worse than you blaming Obamacare.

Feel free to find a post from me supporting medical care to all or had a single payer system.

If you cannot do so, then explain what the point of your comment was?

Feel free to find a post from me supporting medical care to all or had a single payer system.

If you cannot do so, then explain what the point of your comment was?
I'll take your word on that, for you personally anyway. Glad to see you on board with being against free healthcare or with single payer. Worth voting with the R's from now on, don't you think?

Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't think so. But if Sleepy Joe would have denounced Obamacare and the ACA when it was being considered, I doubt it would have passed.
Good point. They must all think with the Borg collective. A silent voice is the voice of approval. The only Democrats who spoke up against Obamacare back then were the ones who wanted bribe money for their state and they got it. I even remember Nancy Pelosi getting several business in her district exemptions to Obamacare.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't think so. But if Sleepy Joe would have denounced Obamacare and the ACA when it was being considered, I doubt it would have passed.

The VP is a yes man. That is their only purpose (the one exception being Cheany). Do you give Pence a lot of credit for all the things that happened under Trump?

I'll take your word on that, for you personally anyway. Glad to see you on board with being against free healthcare or with single payer. Worth voting with the R's from now on, don't you think?

Why would I vote for an R? What did they do about ObamaCare?

Well, we now have Kamala Harris showing us just how worthless a VP is. She has taken it to never before seen levels of worthlessness.

Is she any more worthless than Pence was prior to heading the COVID team, which then moved him from worthless to tragically incompetent?

New Topics

Forum List

Back