Student Loan Forgiveness Doesn't Need Biden Or Democrats

Keep doubling down on stupid....

It doesn't matter, there is nothing on this forum that will suddenly add you 50 IQ points...
There is people who are fucking gullible and don't know the difference between an actual expert in the field and a guy on a keyboard or shouting into a mic..

You can't say you are wrong no matter the huge amount of evidence. It would be too much for you to accept you have been utterly fooled..

Why do you hate science?

Because things are great in Missouri...

Missouri hospitals are seeing the highest vacancy rate of nurses in its history
Being short of people to fill jobs is one thing. Having to bribe them to even consider your state is another.

Working conditions suck so bad nobody can stand up to them for any amount of money. That is the part dumbasses don't get. 36 hour shifts can kill people dumb enough to slog through them enough weeks. They can't keep truck drivers for the same reasons, even with 10 CDLs for every truck on the road and the Fed forking out cash for free training for trucking companies for decades.

I'm a retired driver and I never heard of the feds providing training for drivers. They may offer student loans or something like that but not actually fund the training.

The last 20 years of my career the bureaucracies is what killed the industry. Every year they make it harder and harder to be a truck driver with all their stupid regulations and constant harassment on the road. Last year they regulated that even if you get on the job training, schooling, can pass the CDL test, now you have to go to a government class on top of all that.

I'm a retired driver and I never heard of the feds providing training for drivers. They may offer student loans or something like that but not actually fund the training.

They fund them through the states, like most Federal spending. Unemployment bennies pay for schools, including trade schools like cosmology, truck driving, etc.

They fund them through the states, like most Federal spending. Unemployment bennies pay for schools, including trade schools like cosmology, truck driving, etc.

I never heard of a state funding it with federal money either. If that were the case all driving schools would be advertising it. They do advertise student loans but again, I don't know if it's private or government and they have to be paid back.

So, since 4 states are doing something nobody in the rest of the country needs to worry about it?

You have some strange logic.

It's their taxpayers that will have to pay for it. Why would I care if any other states want to pay these loans? It's not coming out of my pocket.

True, you can just let the problem get worse like Missouri is doing
Letting? How is bribery going to fix it? That’s a very expensive short term solution. Maybe getting crime and your tax rates under control would be better. Where does it end? There are other infilled jobs too, what does the state pay them?

I never heard of a state funding it with federal money either. If that were the case all driving schools would be advertising it. They do advertise student loans but again, I don't know if it's private or government and they have to be paid back.

And a few hundred other links. Pell grants are available, too. Basically anybody who is drawing unemployment can go to some trade school and keep drawing their UI check every week in most states.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back