Student Loan Forgiveness Doesn't Need Biden Or Democrats

A sign of how bad things are getting in healthcare in our country. The nursing shortage is really going to start making itself known

4. Michigan​

If you agree to work as a health care provider in a Health Professional Shortage Area in Michigan, you may qualify for up to $300,000 in tax-free student loan repayment assistance through the Michigan State Loan Repayment Program. You must participate in the program for at least two years to qualify for the full repayment assistance amount.

A sign of how bad things are getting in healthcare in our country. The nursing shortage is really going to start making itself known

4. Michigan​

If you agree to work as a health care provider in a Health Professional Shortage Area in Michigan, you may qualify for up to $300,000 in tax-free student loan repayment assistance through the Michigan State Loan Repayment Program. You must participate in the program for at least two years to qualify for the full repayment assistance amount.
/----/ That's an extra $150,000 a year in additional compensation for 2 years, plus salary and benefits. I wonder how Michigan taxpayers feel about this? I wonder how doctors with student loans feel about this?

/----/ That's an extra $150,000 a year in additional compensation for 2 years, plus salary and benefits. I wonder how Michigan taxpayers feel about this? I wonder how doctors with student loans feel about this?

The Michigan taxpayers that do not have their nurse have a 8-1 patient load probably appreciate it. The Docs with student loans are free to go to the areas needing help and get their loans forgiven.

The Michigan taxpayers that do not have their nurse have a 8-1 patient load probably appreciate it. The Docs with student loans are free to go to the areas needing help and get their loans forgiven.
Maybe mandating all medical care workers take an experimental gene therapy was the really stupid idea we said it was from the beginning?
You don't think those nurses that were seeing the adverse events from the clot shots were a little more than apprehensive to take something doing so much obvious harm?

This is a crises the authoritarians like "dr" Fauxi & the diaper dude created.

Maybe mandating all medical care workers take an experimental gene therapy was the really stupid idea we said it was from the beginning?
You don't think those nurses that were seeing the adverse events from the clot shots were a little more than apprehensive to take something doing so much obvious harm?

This is a crises the authoritarians like "dr" Fauxi & the diaper dude created.

The problem was there long before there was a COVID vaccine.

But hey, you hold on to your boggie man as long as you can, I am sure it keeps you warm at night.

So, since 4 states are doing something nobody in the rest of the country needs to worry about it?

You have some strange logic.
You didn't read the article. First, if you want to have your student loans forgiven then you just move to one of those four states. That's what the program is all about. You can come from anywhere. They don't disqualify you just because you came from another state. In fact, they want you to come from another state. That's the whole point.

Second, the article also mentioned other ways to get your student loans forgiven without having to move to one of those four states.

The problem was there long before there was a COVID vaccine.

But hey, you hold on to your boggie man as long as you can, I am sure it keeps you warm at night.
Yep, I'm sure the nurses quitting over the mandates really helped an already bad situation.

Do you ever bother to think logically before you post?
Trick question- a lefty doesn't know how to think, it just has really strong emotions

Nobody will ever accuse you of being a deep thinker gator

4. Michigan​

You can blame Biden and the Democrats for firing those who refused to get vaccinated, especially now that there is more than enough proof that the vaccines did absolutely nothing for stopping the spread of Covid. The vaccinated spread Covid just as much as the unvaccinated did, maybe even more because they stupidly assumed they could no longer infect anyone when, in reality, they could.

Yep, I'm sure the nurses quitting over the mandates really helped an already bad situation.

Do you ever bother to think logically before you post?
Trick question- a lefty doesn't know how to think, it just has really strong emotions

Nobody will ever accuse you of being a deep thinker gator

From your link...

There has been a nursing shortage globally for a long time. For example, recent data from the Kaiser Family Foundation indicated that among 14,156 nursing home facilities in the United States surveyed, 28 percent reported staffing shortages and 24 percent specifically reported nursing shortages. 15 Therefore, it’s difficult to ascertain exactly how much the vaccine mandate has affected the nursing shortage. At least one hospital had to pause maternity services after dozens of staffers quit rather than get the COVID-19 vaccine. 16 Nurses and other staff are also quitting their jobs due to burnout, COVID-19 safety concerns, and other reasons.

However, according to John Brownstein, an Epidemiologist and Professor at Harvard Medical School, “while overall the number of health care workers being terminated or suspended [for refusing to get vaccinated] is not huge, at the same time we cannot afford to lose anybody at this point.”

LOL. You just posted to me criticizing the fact that people had to go to another state to get their loans forgiven. Now you are saying that Michigan doctors should do that.

You can blame Biden and the Democrats for firing those who refused to get vaccinated, especially now that there is more than enough proof that the vaccines did absolutely nothing for stopping the spread of Covid. The vaccinated spread Covid just as much as the unvaccinated did, maybe even more because they stupidly assumed they could no longer infect anyone when, in reality, they could.

Was it Biden's fault that there was a nursing shortage in 2019 and 2018 and 2017 and 2016 and 2015 and 2014....well you get the idea.

ObamaCare is far more at fault than a tiny percent of nurses that refused to get the vaccine.

LOL. You just posted to me criticizing the fact that people had to go to another state to get their loans forgiven. Now you are saying that Michigan doctors should do that.

I did not criticize you for that. Do try and keep up.

Forum List

Back