Twitter Suspends Marjorie Taylor Greene’s Account After She Shares Info About ‘Trans Day of Vengeance’

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
Last edited:
She wasn't promoting violence, she was exposing the LGBTQ community promoting acts of violence against Christians. Sounds like Elon needs to set a few more rat traps out at Twitter headquarters.

Note how embarrassing it is that Macho blames everyone but Musk.
Folks, never be a cult member like Macho.

It's apparent that Musk has pro-transgender advocates within Twitter. He needs to locate and purge them. Wouldn't you agree?
You are probably right! If all MTG did was retweet that tranny Day of Vengeance inciting to violence, I'd call that a public service after the Nashville shootings, and that one by a girl!

I wish Twitter would just LET PEOPLE TALK and not constantly do horrible censoring against them.

Several people have been suspended over sharing that poster.
They are basically agreeing with MTGs point about it.... Its violent and she is helping spread the word.
Sounds to me as if Twitter wants to help trannies kill lots of children in schools. To suppress all information about their known violence and keep up the drumbeat of normalization of this extreme perversion so the trannies can get on with their murdering.

Come on Elon. Get on the stick here.

It's ok for trannies to promote their day of vengeance, but it's not ok for others to point out they are promoting their day of vengeance.

I smell a rat in the walls of Twitter that wants to promote trannies but doesn't want other to warn others about the trannies plans. I hope he roots them out of Twitter. Shouldn't be hard to find out who flipped the switch on her account.

I hope someone messages Elon on Twitter and bring it to his attention since he seems to be working hard to eliminate this kind of behavior of his employees.

Note how embarrassing it is that Macho blames everyone but Musk.
Folks, never be a cult member like Macho.
Musk is a liberal, correct? Just maybe not as far left. The guy does get results. My paranoia with the Starlink program is that it may e more than internet. A way to keep track of all of us. Musk is so good for space.

Sounds to me as if Twitter wants to help trannies kill lots of children in schools. To suppress all information about their known violence and keep up the drumbeat of normalization of this extreme perversion so the trannies can get on with their murdering.
No, they dont. Thats why they are stopping the sharing of the poster. So more people dont see it.

I'm curious to see what this vengeance is going to be... another trans whack job killing kids?

Not a good look for trannies

eaa7f1fd-e370-44a0-9098-4ab0545d3a5a-jpeg.770196
Apparently showing this will now get you suspended.

No, they dont. Thats why they are stopping the sharing of the poster. So more people dont see it.
Your idea is that Twitter thinks the poster will attract more violent trannies or tranny-supporters to join the Vengeance, rather than outraging people who don't want the trannies doing violence?

It's an interesting idea, and I wonder if that's right, but I don't think that's it. The number of normal people likely to be outraged is surely larger than the number of trannies likely to be attracted to the idea of shooting up public places.

Your idea is that Twitter thinks the poster will attract more violent trannies or tranny-supporters to join the Vengeance, rather than outraging people who don't want the trannies doing violence?

It's an interesting idea, and I wonder if that's right, but I don't think that's it. The number of normal people likely to be outraged is surely larger than the number of trannies likely to be attracted to the idea of shooting up public places.
Even calling them out means she is spreading violent tweets.

eaa7f1fd-e370-44a0-9098-4ab0545d3a5a-jpeg.770196
Apparently showing this will now get you suspended.
They want to stop Trans Genocide --- but they've made themselves unavailable for genocide --- they've made each and every one of them sterile, themselves, or at least allowed it to be done.

Why vengeance? If they've gotten the transition they wanted and are now full-fledged freakazoids, aren't they content? I don't see their problem: the pres awarded them a "Day of Visibility" and his wife awarded a man "Woman of the Year" ------ what in the world do they WANT that they don't have?

Serious question. Does anyone have an answer? I am puzzled by this angry poster; I can't see what they are protesting since they got everything they thought they wanted.

They want to stop Trans Genocide --- but they've made themselves unavailable for genocide --- they've made each and every one of them sterile, themselves, or at least allowed it to be done.

Why vengeance? If they've gotten the transition they wanted and are now full-fledged freakazoids, aren't they content? I don't see their problem: the pres awarded them a "Day of Visibility" and his wife awarded a man "Woman of the Year" ------ what in the world do they WANT that they don't have?

Serious question. Does anyone have an answer? I am puzzled by this angry poster; I can't see what they are protesting since they got everything they thought they wanted.

There's no "trans genocide" going on

Good grief

Twitter finally suspends someone I support banning. Seriously that woman has an extra chromosome.

Forum List

Back