Student Leaders Ask Hillary To Return 'Outrageous' $225,000 School Speaking Fee

Thing is the fee wasn't paid for by students, and the school will make much more the 225K from donations after Hill's speech. The RW hate Clinton brigade continues to whiff, by missing the real import of the story. THERE'S NOTHING NEW TO SCHOOLS PAYING SPEAKERS TO SPEAK TO GET ALUMS TO COME TO FUND RAISERS AND GIVE MONEY. Old hat.

However, Hill is apparently running for potus. The question is can she connect with under employed folks who have lost 20-50% real wages in the past 16 years? What message do you think this sends to them?

Get a job in public speaking? :D

Ok...So we can say something similar to all those poor downtrodden fast food workers who have the fucking nerve to demand a $15 per hour wage. "Get a better job?".
Amazing how you libs can forget your mantras and embarrass the shit out of yourselves.
The hypocrisy never ceases to cause a chuckle.

Well, that's the point. No one should have complained when they were paying off the legal fees from the RW nut brigade witch hunts, nor securing a secure future. I recall Jerry Ford didn't have a lot of wealth, and took jobs on corporate boards to fiancé his retirement in Vail colo. But, Hill supposedly is really concerned about the low income folks. So how about she goes out to places like Dem state parties and religious meetings and gives free speeches about how to make their lives better. I'd take her a bit more seriously if she did.

Thing is the fee wasn't paid for by students, and the school will make much more the 225K from donations after Hill's speech.

This money came from a university fund that can be used for more sensible expenses that can ultimately help mitigate unnecessary tuition hikes and please provide evidence that her quarter of a million dollar speaking fee will dwarf donation revenue as a result.

The RW hate Clinton brigade continues to whiff, by missing the real import of the story. THERE'S NOTHING NEW TO SCHOOLS PAYING SPEAKERS TO SPEAK TO GET ALUMS TO COME TO FUND RAISERS AND GIVE MONEY. Old hat.

They don't pay them that kind of exorbitant fee and I doubt very much that the student government who started screaming about this is all that "right wing." This is a public university after all, not Bob Jones.

Penelope-Pouting-eecue_28054_i31x_l.jpg

Evading the issue. Great. Thanks for the confirmation....That you libs are all hypocrites.

He's exactly the numb-skulled idiot I was referring to in my opening post. Are you really surprised by his response. These are not intelligent people; they are perpetual children who need to be babysat their entire lives.

UNLV just instituted a 4% tuition hike, yet they can come up with $225,000 to pay Hillary Clinton to give one speech on campus.

Futhermore, not that it will matter because you're all numb-skulled idiots, those of you backing this woman should take note of this. You're all lining up behind this woman like lambs to the slaughter to be your next president, yet she is exactly the elitist one percenter you've all been constantly bitching about for the past couple of years. $225,000 for one speech on the backs of college students who are grossly in debt with student loans? We hear constant outrage from you folks about CEO salaries so where is your disapproval of her taking a six figure speaking fee when the students funding it with their tuition dollars are in a negative income level?

I can only imagine the reaction of you mental midgets if this had been Mitt Romney right before he ran.

Student Leaders Ask Hillary To Return Speaking Fee - Business Insider
Why oh why do they so hate the rich?

For that price I believe Palin hands you a set of American flag drink coasters.

Forum List

Back