Hillary Hypocrisy Talks About Student Debt, Hits UNLV Foundation For $225K Speaking Fee

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
That is 900 dollars per person attending. I think that the democrat party, which is predominately lead by white one percenters deserve this type of graft. This and Hillary being an Iraq war hawk certainly qualifies her for the democrat nomination.

Hillary Hypocrisy Talks About Student Debt Hits UNLV Foundation For 225K Speaking Fee Truth Revolt

espite objections from a student body which faces the burden of 17% tuition hikes during the next four years, probable Democratic Party presidential nominee Hillary Clinton spoke to the UNLV foundation Monday night, drawing a speaking fee of $225,000. Ironically, in her speech, she opined that more needs to be done to assure young people can achieve their dreams and free students from debt.
Ms Clinton delivered her remarks to a crowd of about 900 people gathered in a Bellagio resort ballroom for the annual UNLV Foundation dinner benefiting the University of Nevada, Las Vegas.

I just can't imagine what she has to say that is worth that much money. Hell I think we should pay her that much to shut up. I can understand that a person being saddled with huge debt would be upset about Hillary's talking fees. Damn 1 percenters.

I just can't imagine what she has to say that is worth that much money. Hell I think we should pay her that much to shut up. I can understand that a person being saddled with huge debt would be upset about Hillary's talking fees. Damn 1 percenters.

The Clintons barely had enough money to buy two 5 million dollar NY homes and a Senate seat. I feel badly for them.

The typical elite Democrat. say one thing out of one side of their ass and do another

Forum List

Back