Straight up Fraud

And Trumpeteers you have to ask yourselves the question, why would an authentic billionaire have to scam people out of money Bernie Madoff style?
Can I guess??? It's because he above other things is a pig

didn't see this thread .. mea culpa...

here

The ads for his university were classic Donald Trump -- Trump stares into the camera and proclaims:

"We're going to have professors and adjunct professors that are absolutely terrific people, terrific brains, successful. We are going to have the best of the best... and these are people that are handpicked by me."

But a CNN investigation finds that Trump and others involved in the school admitted under oath that some promises made to students just didn't happen.

In Trump's own deposition this past December, Trump failed to recognize the name of a single presenter or teacher at his real estate seminars. He also confirmed he had nothing to do with the selection process of instructors who taught at the school's events or mentors for the school's "Gold Elite" programs.

Trump will never be president anyway...

but the stupid will still vote for him

NY Attorney General On Trump University: ‘This Is Straight Up Fraud’ (VIDEO)
What’s worse is that he defrauded people when they were desperate and ruined after the housing market collapse.
WWW.ADDICTINGINFO.ORG
He's a businessman and he was involved in a hard sell marketing plan to sell his product. It happens every day. No one went to his training program expecting a B.A. in anything. He "preyed" on the unsuspecting? So what? It's not illegal to convince people to buy your product. The media and the left is milking this the same way the right is milking Benghazi. Neither one is a scout, but does it have anything to do with their ability to lead? I don't really think so. Just don't buy a car from either of them.

Trump will never be president anyway...

but the stupid will still vote for him

NY Attorney General On Trump University: ‘This Is Straight Up Fraud’ (VIDEO)
What’s worse is that he defrauded people when they were desperate and ruined after the housing market collapse.
WWW.ADDICTINGINFO.ORG
Do you have a link to the specific evidence that shows definitively that Trump was personally involved with intentional fraud / criminal activity?

Ya, didn't think so.

Only a liberal - whose candidate has a closet full of scandals dating back to her 'birth' and who is currently under investigation by the FBI for crimes under the Espionage act - can point to this Trump accusation and say, 'Trump is finished based on this'.

:lmao:

I love seeing the Progs all complacently delusional. Keep it up!

It is illegal to make claims about your product that are false.

So when are they going to arrest Obama?!

"It won't cost a dime."

"It will pay for itself."

"it will lower the cost of heath care."

"it won't cause anyone to lose their insurance or job."

"IF YOU LIKE YOUR PLAN YOU CAN KEEP YOUR PLAN!"

"It won't cost a dime."

Yes, Obama is a fraud. And this has to do with Trump being a fraud other than another pathetic red herring...how?

Tell me something, easyt65. If Obama is a fraud, how fucking stupid do you have to be to defend another one?

"It won't cost a dime."

None of that has anything to do with Trump being a serial liar, a buffoon, and a thief by way of fraud.

Yes, Obama is a fraud. And this has to do with Trump being a fraud other than another pathetic red herring...how?

"It won't cost a dime."

LOL my God the sheer stupidity here.

"we can't elect a person who failed to hand pick professors like he said he would, but we MUST elect a woman who committed espionage and failed to follow FOIA rules"

Has Trump Moved Beyond Outrage?

Rick Klein: “Donald Trump has said enough offensive things in enough offensive ways that it’s easy to lose the capacity for outrage. Even for Trump, though, his latest utterances about the federal judge assigned to a case brought against him deserve thought and scrutiny. Saying that a judge has an ‘inherent conflict of interest’ because of his Mexican heritage – not because of any business or personal interest in the stakes of the case – is making a judgment on qualifications simply based on race. It’s a fanciful notion that would upend centuries of jurisprudence and American tradition.”

“The fact that such a concept is being floated – and not in a coded or hypothetical way – is precisely why so many Republicans are offended and even terrified
about the fact that Trump will be the Republican nominee for president. Coming just hours after House Speaker Paul Ryan put his intellectual heft on the line in supporting Trump is awkward for Ryan, and just about any other conservative who has grudgingly come to terms with Trump. It’s one thing to recognize the ways in which Trump is giving voters what they want. It’s another to pause and recognize how he’s sometimes been doing it.”

He "preyed" on the unsuspecting? So what?
So what? It's a crime!

So what? So he's still at it! With voters now.
Yes, I get it that the man is a straight up con man selling a load of malarkey to the American public. There is a difference between recognizing that and thinking that Trump U ever held it out to be anything other than it was--a training program with the promise to get rich quick. Do you know how many of those there are out there? I was raised to watch out for stuff like that. Does "caveat emptor" no longer apply in this country? I'm asking. Maybe it doesn't.

Forum List

Back