Story Developing! Illinois Judge Removes Trump From The State Ballot Because Of 14th Amendment 'Insurrectionists Ban'

I have no choice. No Northeast, no California, no Minnesota, no New York, no Maryland.

Southern Illinois is very Missouri-esque.

I suspect if they could, they would become a part of Missouri.
I live in So IL. Drug infested ghetto. Old historic town being destroyed by bad politics. They tear down historic buildings and replace them with 24/7 pot shops. They need more homeless drug addicts to commit property crime and burn down buildings.

I live in So IL. Drug infested ghetto. Old historic town being destroyed by bad politics. They tear down historic buildings and replace them with 24/7 pot shops. They need more homeless drug addicts to commit property crime and burn down buildings.
Every time I drive through Cairo is makes me so depressed. What was and what could have been compared to was is...the remnants of vibrance.

The emotetards will continue to run their election interference scams thru the election and for years afterwards.

And the liberal judge looks just like what I figured she would look like! One more time, Trump has not been charged with nor has he been found guilty of insurrection.

View attachment 910061

If IM2 had a sista!
abol.png

If that happens, and in some areas real nasty political types start to run, I can see nothing wrong with it. And most likely they would have a chance to win. And they would be qualified as this is Democracy. The hate from people of the inner cities pushed by the Prog elites is apparent as we see. And when they are empowered completely, the elites will jettison them.
Average Democrats don’t talk about hate.. I usually hear that from the MAGA types.

Insurrectionists not being on the ballot is in the Constitution. Are you calling it a fascist document?
Im calling you and the DNC Fascist.

Who has been charged for Insurrection? You and your party are a cancer on this nation.

Forum List

Back