Story Developing! Illinois Judge Removes Trump From The State Ballot Because Of 14th Amendment 'Insurrectionists Ban'

Just one more reason why Illinois is growing so fast.

It is, right? Isn't it? I mean, don't people go where there's opportunity and freedom? And growth and fairness and safety to raise their children? Not to mention good schools and reasonable Law Enforcement and Officials?

Oh, wait a sec....

It goes on to say that if it hadn't been for the 40,000+ Illegals that squatted there, it would have been much worse.

All you gotta do is look for the places where people are FLEEING to find dimocrap scum politicians and corruption.

Just please, PLEASE don't come to Florida, we have enough fat Yankees, thank you. The cellulite show at the Beach is enough to make you run to the store for eye-bleach or, better yet, just stay off the beach entirely until they go back up to Yankee-Land. Which, unfortunately, now that work-at-home is becoming more fashionable, they're staying down here way, WAY too much.

And, trust me, it isn't the weather. Some of the worst weather/climate in the country. Mosquitos, hurricanes, relentless heat, the lack of seasons (unless you consider 'Hot' and 'DAMN Hot' to be seasons). Nope, they're coming here because their areas are turning to shit and they still can't figure it out.

Wherever there's dimocrap scum, there's dirt, crime, corruption and just all-around NASTY.

Yeah, Illinoise. Quite a place, huh? :auiqs.jpg:
I knew a long time ago, not to settle in one of the great beehive city, as not enough attention paid to the useless drones, only good for breeding, but certainly not to any queens.
It would be better to live in a sharecropper shanty in the country.

Illinois is a Democrat shit hole, well Shitcago anyway, get out of there, East St Louis and Rockford it's pretty much red.

I've spent many years cross crossing IL in both directions NS and EW. Chicago is the only liberal stronghold there. Much of the rest of IL is farmland that were filled with Trump signs in 2020.

I've spent many years cross crossing IL in both directions NS and EW. Chicago is the only liberal stronghold there. Much of the rest of IL is farmland that were filled with Trump signs in 2020.

Indeed....

1709221423165.png

Better than I expected from Illinois.

Sure, but they recently made everyone register everything they consider an "assault rifle" and high-cap magazines with the state police. Plus you have to have a state-issued card to purchase firearms or ammunition.

Fuck that place. I lived in the south and west Chicago suburbs in the 50's and 60's: Lombard, Glen Ellyn, Elmhurst, Wheaton, Blue Island, Worth, Oak Lawn...

You couldn't pay me enough to live there now.

Just like any state, it has good places and bad places. Up where you lived I would not want to live, down here in southwest Illinois things are fine.

It will suffice for the next 5ish years till I will no longer live in any state.

Sure, but they recently made everyone register everything they consider an "assault rifle" and high-cap magazines with the state police. Plus you have to have a state-issued card to purchase firearms or ammunition.
Good

Just like any state, it has good places and bad places. Up where you lived I would not want to live, down here in southwest Illinois things are fine.

It will suffice for the next 5ish years till I will no longer live in any state.

We'll probably be at war in Panama 5 years from now, fighting the CHICOMs for control over the canal. :laughing0301:

We'll probably be at war in Panama 5 years from now, fighting the CHICOMs for control over the canal. :laughing0301:

They already operate the ports at both ends making a killing moving containers from one side to the other. They pay the country well for them.

There was a very big line of ships waiting while we were there last week, more than I expected.

1709228614410.png

1709228637535.png

Last edited:
And the liberal judge looks just like what I figured she would look like! One more time, Trump has not been charged with nor has he been found guilty of insurrection.

View attachment 910061

This is only going to spark conservative states to do the same with Biden. If anything, have Biden removed from Ballots as a retaliation and tie up Democrat lawyers in courts across the Land fighting it.

Our Forefathers left Europe however many years ago.

People can damn-sure leave that shit-hole of Daley-Land. If they don't, F-them. They deserve what happens.

I left Cleveland almost 50 years ago. Never a regret. And Chicago is worse now than Cleveland was then. Carl B Stokes, the dimunitive one.... What was his name -- Kucinich? What a douchebag that guy was. So many others.....

He got into a pissing contest with Diamond Shamrock, who had their main plant in Painesville (a suburb of Caveland). My buddy had just got engaged to a Chemical Engineer. Hot as a firecracker, too. Beautiful, funny; the kind of girl that walks into a room and brings a breath of spring air with her.

She had to move with the company. He wouldn't leave his family, friends, etc. They broke up. Don't know what ever happened to her.

dimocraps cause problems wherever they go. Whatever they do, they fuck it up. Eevry time.

It's not so much that I disagree with they want to do, it's the way they do it. Like the Fascists they are, they just use brute force, blunt instruments.... "Do what we say or we'll destroy you!"

They don't care that they're asking people to change the way they've been doing things for the last 120 years, they just want what they want and everything else be damned.

But, then again -- They are scum, so there's that

This is only going to spark conservative states to do the same with Biden. If anything, have Biden removed from Ballots as a retaliation and tie up Democrat lawyers in courts across the Land fighting it.
Much ado about nothing. Trump can't win in Illinois anyway. He could get ten million more votes than Sponge Brains Shits Pants and still lose in Illinois.

It isn't who votes that counts, it's who counts the votes. dimocrap scum been pulling this shit for the last 150 years and it's just now coming out.

Sam Giancona stuffed ballot boxes in 1960 and LBJ stuffed Ballot Boxes in Texas at the same time. It's how JFK won. Even JFK made fun of LBJ. Called him 'Landslide Lyndon' and often brought up 'Ballot Box 13'. A scandal that got LBJ into the Senate.

dimocraps haven't changed -- Ever. Not since the criminal, Andrew Jackson, invented the scumbag party. They were criminals bakc then, they're criminals to this day. The whole shebang. A vote for any dimocrap, any where, is a vote for organized crime. And I don't mean the mafia. At least they have some honor and care about this Country. dimocrap scum -- do not.

Forum List

Back