Stop the Steal!

FIGHT LIKE HELL!!

That's what Trump told his rabid fans on January 6

What means did they have to stop the turnover of power?

The voting was done.

The court cases were done.

That mob had only one means of "stopping the steal" as Trump called it and that is a violent attack on Congress to physically stop te counting of the Electoral votes.

There was literally nothing else they could do. No other way to affect anything other than the use of violence.

Trump knew that. His mob knew that. He SENT them there to do just that. Attack the Capitol and attack Congress.

Had that been an actual insurrection half of Congress would be dead.

Stop being silly.

Their plan did not include what to do if Congress was evacuated via tunnels to other buildings...thru highly defensible tunnels.

They were planning on catching Congress in the House and Senate chambers.

Their plan failed!

Dumbasses!!!!!
Really? They knew nothing about the building they were going to attack? Not much chance of success. This was not an insurrection, the voter fraud was and is.
A pity you can't prove it.
It has been proven to me and could be proven to everyone if the media would put the information we know is fact out there. There would be an overwhelming number of people convinced. Hence the censorship and idiots like you saying prove it.
Dumbfuck, just because you believe it, doesn't mean it was proven. If it could have been proven, Trump would still be president.
The chance to prove it was quashed by your masters. Your illegitimate masters and China.

Nonsense.

There was no massive election fraud. It was all a fantasy promoted by Trump without any evidence whatsoever.

Trump stated that if he lost, he would declare the election to be a fraud long before the election - he had no evidence at that time and never had any evidence after the election. It was all pure BULLSHIT!

You mindless Trump scum believed whatever your orange god told you - against all reason.

xiden and dominion no matter how much you stomp you little footsies that fact will not change and the American people will not tolerate your lies or give in to intimidation.

YOU LOST - GET OVER IT!!!!

There was complete massive election fraud.

the scum demonRATS stated that if they lost, they would declare the election to be a fraud long before the election - they had no evidence at that time and never had any evidence after the election. It was all pure BULLSHIT!

You mindless xiden scum, believed whatever your communist loving leader told you to

xiden, and dominion, rigged the election - no matter how much you stomp you little footsies that fact will not change and the American people will not tolerate your lies or give in to intimidation.

You've just posted proof that you are incapable of original thought - which explains why you believe Trump's lies.
hows those gas prices? i wonder if the 15.000 people xiden had fired have a job yet? i wonder where the corona answer is? TRUMP was pres. when the vaccine originated...xiden told you retards they would make it go away...you dont have a brain that thinks without permission...which explains why you believe, and became, one of the commies....duh

Please sober up before you post!
i assume you were looking in the mirror prior to typing that.

It took you almost 7 hours to think of that! Pitiful!!!!
Peewee's only comeback is...

i-know-you-are-but-what-am-i.jpg
thats the best you have stroker? go find a brain. not that it would help a fucking retard like you. when you can post something thats not a deflection, denial, or a twist to suit comment, get back to us. i can see why every1 thinks you are a dumb fuck.....just saying stroker
LOL

Who's "us" Peewee? You're on an island all by yourself.

ART_Pee-wee_2406.jpg
its quite obvious stroker that you would be the one deserted with your butt buddy lush now as i said take a break from your stupidness, and try to locate a brain.. yes, you are a fucking retard stroker
Poor Peewee, as expected, all we get from you is more of the same...

2ua9ox.jpg

FIGHT LIKE HELL!!

The voting was done.

That mob had only one means of "stopping the steal" as Trump called it and that is a violent attack on Congress to physically stop te counting of the Electoral votes.

There was literally nothing else they could do. No other way to affect anything other than the use of violence.

Trump knew that. His mob knew that. He SENT them there to do just that. Attack the Capitol and attack Congress.

Stop being silly.

Their plan did not include what to do if Congress was evacuated via tunnels to other buildings...thru highly defensible tunnels.

Their plan failed!

Dumbasses!!!!!
Really? They knew nothing about the building they were going to attack? Not much chance of success. This was not an insurrection, the voter fraud was and is.
It has been proven to me and could be proven to everyone if the media would put the information we know is fact out there. There would be an overwhelming number of people convinced. Hence the censorship and idiots like you saying prove it.
Dumbfuck, just because you believe it, doesn't mean it was proven. If it could have been proven, Trump would still be president.
The chance to prove it was quashed by your masters. Your illegitimate masters and China.

Nonsense.

There was no massive election fraud. It was all a fantasy promoted by Trump without any evidence whatsoever.

Trump stated that if he lost, he would declare the election to be a fraud long before the election - he had no evidence at that time and never had any evidence after the election. It was all pure BULLSHIT!

You mindless Trump scum believed whatever your orange god told you - against all reason.

xiden and dominion no matter how much you stomp you little footsies that fact will not change and the American people will not tolerate your lies or give in to intimidation.

the scum demonRATS stated that if they lost, they would declare the election to be a fraud long before the election - they had no evidence at that time and never had any evidence after the election. It was all pure BULLSHIT!

You mindless xiden scum, believed whatever your communist loving leader told you to

xiden, and dominion, rigged the election - no matter how much you stomp you little footsies that fact will not change and the American people will not tolerate your lies or give in to intimidation.

You've just posted proof that you are incapable of original thought - which explains why you believe Trump's lies.
hows those gas prices? i wonder if the 15.000 people xiden had fired have a job yet? i wonder where the corona answer is? TRUMP was pres. when the vaccine originated...xiden told you retards they would make it go away...you dont have a brain that thinks without permission...which explains why you believe, and became, one of the commies....duh

thats the best you have stroker? go find a brain. not that it would help a fucking retard like you. when you can post something thats not a deflection, denial, or a twist to suit comment, get back to us. i can see why every1 thinks you are a dumb fuck.....just saying stroker
LOL

ART_Pee-wee_2406.jpg
its quite obvious stroker that you would be the one deserted with your butt buddy lush now as i said take a break from your stupidness, and try to locate a brain.. yes, you are a fucking retard stroker

2ua9ox.jpg
wrong again stroker---thats all you ever come up with---thats why you are the pee-wee stroker, because you are fucking stupid as stupid can be

FIGHT LIKE HELL!!

The voting was done.

Stop being silly.

Their plan failed!

Dumbasses!!!!!

Nonsense.

LOL

ART_Pee-wee_2406.jpg

2ua9ox.jpg
wrong again stroker---thats all you ever come up with---thats why you are the pee-wee stroker, because you are fucking stupid as stupid can be
LOLOL

More of the same from Peewee. You're a sick pervert, Peewee...

image583649.jpg

FIGHT LIKE HELL!!

The voting was done.

Stop being silly.

Their plan failed!

Dumbasses!!!!!

Nonsense.

LOL

ART_Pee-wee_2406.jpg

2ua9ox.jpg
LOLOL

your avatar must be a picture of you, im sure

FIGHT LIKE HELL!!

The voting was done.

Stop being silly.

Their plan failed!

Dumbasses!!!!!

Nonsense.

LOL

ART_Pee-wee_2406.jpg

2ua9ox.jpg
LOLOL

image583649-jpg.457914
LOLOLOL

As expected, more of the same from Peewee...

57281117.jpg

Some acquittal. You DO know that members of the jury (GOP Senators like Cruz) actually strategized with the Defense team right?

Some acquittal. You DO know that members of the jury (GOP Senators like Cruz) actually strategized with the Defense team right?

They must have gotten that the idea was OK after Bill Clinton privately met with AG Loretta Lynch while she had Bill's wife Hillary under federal investigation, to exchange cookie recipes.

So? You had a highly partisan "jurist" presiding because the Chief Justice didn't want to touch that clown show with a 10 ft pole....lol

FIGHT LIKE HELL!!

The voting was done.

Stop being silly.

Their plan failed!

Dumbasses!!!!!

Nonsense.

LOL

ART_Pee-wee_2406.jpg

2ua9ox.jpg
LOLOL

image583649-jpg.457914
LOLOLOL

57281117.jpg
and the retard returns...do you have anything of intelligence to say? NO, NEVER

OP proven false, as the outcome of trial was aquittal..../thread.
It has? How so given Trump is now being sued for inciting the seditious insurrection on the Capitol?

Oh? Haven't seen that, can you link to the law suit?

FIGHT LIKE HELL!!

The voting was done.

Stop being silly.

Their plan failed!

Dumbasses!!!!!

Nonsense.

LOL

ART_Pee-wee_2406.jpg

2ua9ox.jpg
LOLOL

image583649-jpg.457914
LOLOLOL

57281117.jpg
and the retard returns...do you have anything of intelligence to say? NO, NEVER
LOL

Poor, deranged Peewee. I've posted nothing to you other than responding to your idiocy. Post something substantiative and I'd reply to that. Unfortunately for you, you've proven time and time again, all you're capable of is, I know you are but what am I. You know, just like Peewee Herman. You get what you give, Peewee.

:abgg2q.jpg:

OP proven false, as the outcome of trial was aquittal..../thread.

The Minority leader said they acquitted him on a technically and that he was guilty by the facts.

We call that a White Washing.

The Neo-GOP are mad their violent rejection of the transfer of power to the new administration failed. They are going to try and purge the Neo-GOP of old school Republicans who still believe in Democratic processes and institutions.

Hi! I'm a Neo-Republican, Vote for me, or else!

All of those Prog politicians letting old people and children getting maimed and killed and nothing!

Michigan Removes 177,000 Voters From Voter Rolls After Legal Challenge

The state removed the names from the voter rolls in late January because the voters no longer live in the state or did not respond to the state's inquiries about their addresses...

The move comes after President Joe Biden won the state by more than 100,000 votes...

Michigan state senator and former secretary of state Ruth Johnson (R.) said... " think it is unfortunate that a lawsuit was needed to finally bring about what should have been routine list maintenance activities..."

Benson sent ballot applications to every voter in the state in May, drawing the ire of then-president Donald Trump. Approximately 500,000 of those applications were returned to the state because the recipient died or had moved. Benson said the state would examine the returned ballots after the election because of a federal law preventing the changing of voter lists in the 90 days before an election.

The article does not say how many, if any, of the 177,000 invalid voters voted in the 2020 election.

List of pending SCOTUS cases, many were on the docket for this past Friday, 2/19 (where the justices would consider whether to fully hear the cases):

Case Number 20-542
Republican Party of Pennsylvania, Petitioner v. Veronica Degraffenreid, Acting Secretary of Pennsylvania, et al. It used to be Republican Party of Pennsylvania, Petitioner v. Kathy Boockvar, Secretary of Pennsylvania, et al.

Case Number 20-574
Jake Corman, et al., Petitioners v. Pennsylvania Democratic Party, et al.

Case Number 20-799
L. Lin Wood, Jr., Petitioner v. Brad Raffensperger, Georgia Secretary of State, et al.

Case Number 20-815
Timothy King, et al., Petitioners v. Gretchen Whitmer, Governor of Michigan, et al.

Case Number 20-845
Donald J. Trump for President, Inc., Petitioner v. Veronica Degraffenreid, Acting Secretary of Pennsylvania, et al. – Used to be Donald J. Trump for President, Inc., Petitioner v. Kathy Boockvar, Secretary of Pennsylvania, et al.

Case Number 20-882
Donald J. Trump, et al., Petitioners v. Joseph R. Biden, et al.

Ain't none of em gonna change the results of the election

And by the way...has anyone even tried to answer the question posed in the OP?

What means did those MAGA scum have of stopping the counting of electoral votes other than violence?

DeSantis Issues 9-Point Plan For Election Integrity…

On Friday, in a blunt assessment of the situation, Florida Republican Governor Ron DeSantis issued an election integrity proposal that would ensure fair voting in his state.

1. Counties would be prohibited from receiving grants from private third-party organizations for “get out the vote” initiatives.
  2. Ballot boxes would be examined for their trustworthiness
  3. Ballot harvesting would be checked so that no one could have a ballot other then their own or their immediate family
  4. Vote-by-mail ballots could not be sent en masse; only voters asking for a ballot would receive one
  5. Vote-by-mail requests must be made each election year
  6. Vote by mail ballot signatures must match the most recent signature on file
  7. Political parties and candidates must be permitted to observe the signature matching process.
  8. Supervisors of Elections must report how many ballots have been requested, how many have been received, how many are left to be counted, and must post over-vote ballots to be considered by the canvassing board on their website before the canvassing board meets.
  9. Precincts must have real-time reporting of voter turnout data

Forum List

Back