Stop the Steal!

FIGHT LIKE HELL!!

That's what Trump told his rabid fans on January 6

What means did they have to stop the turnover of power?

The voting was done.

The court cases were done.

That mob had only one means of "stopping the steal" as Trump called it and that is a violent attack on Congress to physically stop te counting of the Electoral votes.

There was literally nothing else they could do. No other way to affect anything other than the use of violence.

Trump knew that. His mob knew that. He SENT them there to do just that. Attack the Capitol and attack Congress.

Had that been an actual insurrection half of Congress would be dead.

Stop being silly.

Their plan did not include what to do if Congress was evacuated via tunnels to other buildings...thru highly defensible tunnels.

They were planning on catching Congress in the House and Senate chambers.

Their plan failed!

Dumbasses!!!!!
Really? They knew nothing about the building they were going to attack? Not much chance of success. This was not an insurrection, the voter fraud was and is.
A pity you can't prove it.
It has been proven to me and could be proven to everyone if the media would put the information we know is fact out there. There would be an overwhelming number of people convinced. Hence the censorship and idiots like you saying prove it.
Dumbfuck, just because you believe it, doesn't mean it was proven. If it could have been proven, Trump would still be president.
The chance to prove it was quashed by your masters. Your illegitimate masters and China.

Nonsense.

There was no massive election fraud. It was all a fantasy promoted by Trump without any evidence whatsoever.

Trump stated that if he lost, he would declare the election to be a fraud long before the election - he had no evidence at that time and never had any evidence after the election. It was all pure BULLSHIT!

You mindless Trump scum believed whatever your orange god told you - against all reason.

xiden and dominion no matter how much you stomp you little footsies that fact will not change and the American people will not tolerate your lies or give in to intimidation.

YOU LOST - GET OVER IT!!!!

There was complete massive election fraud.

the scum demonRATS stated that if they lost, they would declare the election to be a fraud long before the election - they had no evidence at that time and never had any evidence after the election. It was all pure BULLSHIT!

You mindless xiden scum, believed whatever your communist loving leader told you to

xiden, and dominion, rigged the election - no matter how much you stomp you little footsies that fact will not change and the American people will not tolerate your lies or give in to intimidation.

You've just posted proof that you are incapable of original thought - which explains why you believe Trump's lies.
hows those gas prices? i wonder if the 15.000 people xiden had fired have a job yet? i wonder where the corona answer is? TRUMP was pres. when the vaccine originated...xiden told you retards they would make it go away...you dont have a brain that thinks without permission...which explains why you believe, and became, one of the commies....duh

Please sober up before you post!
i assume you were looking in the mirror prior to typing that.

A recent hand recount in the Rockingham District 7 NH House Race in Windham, New Hampshire, found that the Dominion-owned voting machines shorted EVERY REPUBLICAN by roughly 300 votes.
Republicans still took the House and Senate in NH. It will be on Rumble. It should be on the MSM too.

Dominion is suing everyone who is casting aspersions on them and those people are running for the hills

FIGHT LIKE HELL!!

The voting was done.

That mob had only one means of "stopping the steal" as Trump called it and that is a violent attack on Congress to physically stop te counting of the Electoral votes.

There was literally nothing else they could do. No other way to affect anything other than the use of violence.

Trump knew that. His mob knew that. He SENT them there to do just that. Attack the Capitol and attack Congress.

Stop being silly.
It was an "ACTUAL INSURRECTION"
Those morons went to congress intending to murder Reps and Senators. They didn't care about party, they wanted victims.
Fortunately, or unfortunately, depending on you view, they were incompetent. GROSSLY incompetent.
Like their leader, grossly incompetent.
But, despite their incompetence and the incompetence of their leader, their intent was clear.
To overthrow the legitimate government of the US and insert a dictator in its place.
When you demonstrate a capacity to read minds, please get back to us. Until then, shut the fuck up.

The intent of Dims is to impose a one party state and abolish freedom in this country.
I can read your mind

1613176170421.png

FIGHT LIKE HELL!!

The voting was done.

Stop being silly.

Their plan did not include what to do if Congress was evacuated via tunnels to other buildings...thru highly defensible tunnels.

Their plan failed!

Dumbasses!!!!!
Really? They knew nothing about the building they were going to attack? Not much chance of success. This was not an insurrection, the voter fraud was and is.
It has been proven to me and could be proven to everyone if the media would put the information we know is fact out there. There would be an overwhelming number of people convinced. Hence the censorship and idiots like you saying prove it.
Dumbfuck, just because you believe it, doesn't mean it was proven. If it could have been proven, Trump would still be president.
The chance to prove it was quashed by your masters. Your illegitimate masters and China.

Nonsense.

There was no massive election fraud. It was all a fantasy promoted by Trump without any evidence whatsoever.

Trump stated that if he lost, he would declare the election to be a fraud long before the election - he had no evidence at that time and never had any evidence after the election. It was all pure BULLSHIT!

You mindless Trump scum believed whatever your orange god told you - against all reason.

xiden and dominion no matter how much you stomp you little footsies that fact will not change and the American people will not tolerate your lies or give in to intimidation.

the scum demonRATS stated that if they lost, they would declare the election to be a fraud long before the election - they had no evidence at that time and never had any evidence after the election. It was all pure BULLSHIT!

You mindless xiden scum, believed whatever your communist loving leader told you to

xiden, and dominion, rigged the election - no matter how much you stomp you little footsies that fact will not change and the American people will not tolerate your lies or give in to intimidation.

You've just posted proof that you are incapable of original thought - which explains why you believe Trump's lies.
hows those gas prices? i wonder if the 15.000 people xiden had fired have a job yet? i wonder where the corona answer is? TRUMP was pres. when the vaccine originated...xiden told you retards they would make it go away...you dont have a brain that thinks without permission...which explains why you believe, and became, one of the commies....duh

It took you almost 7 hours to think of that! Pitiful!!!!

Note that multiple applications have the same address
As it turns out, some houses have more than one person living in them. I would say the "moron" is the person who can't puzzle that out.

They have the same handwriting, because the same person pre-filled them by hand. Again, the moron is the person who cant figure that out on their own.

How are you still on this debunked bullshit? I watched you get thoroughly embarrassed over it 2 months ago or so. Did you forget?

As it turns out, some houses have more than one person living in them. I would say the "moron" is the person who can't puzzle that out.

They have the same handwriting, because the same person pre-filled them by hand. Again, the moron is the person who cant figure that out on their own.

How are you still on this debunked bullshit? I watched you get thoroughly embarrassed over it 2 months ago or so. Did you forget?
None of it has been debunked. Those numbers are real and nothing being done about them is the crime here. You need to source this debunking instead of just saying it. I'll wait.

FIGHT LIKE HELL!!

The voting was done.

Stop being silly.

Their plan failed!

Dumbasses!!!!!

Nonsense.

wrong dick-lick. i dont live on the internet like you. i get back to ya when i want.

Why is the same person filling out applications for 2 dozen people that are totally unrelated to each other.

The only thing that has been debunked is the claim of the Democrat Reich that the election was "free and fair." It was obviously a swindle.

How was I "embarrased," you NAZI shitstain?

Why is the same person filling out applications for 2 dozen people that are totally unrelated to each other.
Because it is perfectly fine to do so, unless there is a State law against it. They are trying to make it easier and more likely for those people to request ballots and to vote. It's a simple concept. You're not even trying at this point. If you play dumb long enough...you're just dumb.

Because it is perfectly fine to do so, unless there is a State law against it. They are trying to make it easier and more likely for those people to request ballots and to vote. It's a simple concept. You're not even trying at this point. If you play dumb long enough...you're just dumb.
You mean they are making vote fraud easier. I'm not aware that it's legal to fill out these applications for any unrelated person.

FIGHT LIKE HELL!!

The voting was done.

Stop being silly.

Their plan failed!

Dumbasses!!!!!

Nonsense.

Peewee's only comeback is...

i-know-you-are-but-what-am-i.jpg

43 Senators have befouled their oath of office. They can no longer be trusted to act for the welfare of the American people. The number of votes required for cloture should be reduced to 55!!!!

FIGHT LIKE HELL!!

The voting was done.

Stop being silly.

Their plan failed!

Dumbasses!!!!!

Nonsense.

Peewee's only comeback is...

i-know-you-are-but-what-am-i.jpg
That has become the Republican "go to".

It's used so often that people forget what a childish argument it is. Hell they even used it as a defense in the Impeachment trial

43 Senators have befouled their oath of office. They can no longer be trusted to act for the welfare of the American people. The number of votes required for cloture should be reduced to 55!!!!

Yes! Befouled the oath of office by adhering to the Constitution they swore to uphold! Let's just make cloture whatever the hell democrats need to get their way every time and laws be damned!

Yes! Befouled the oath of office by adhering to the Constitution they swore to uphold! Let's just make cloture whatever the hell democrats need to get their way every time and laws be damned!
Forcibly stopping the Constitutionally mandated count of the Electoral votes is anything BUT upholding their oath of office

Forum List

Back