Stop the Steal!

Capitol police didn't shoot any of those protesters in the head, for some reason.
Because those protesters weren't breaking down barriers to attack Congress.
Did they attack cops? Yes, repeatedly.
Your link says no such thing. In fact it mentions ZERO violence
You mean did they take selfies with Capitol police?
Those particular police are suspended and under investigation for being in league with the MAGArat rioters.

FAIL Uncorked.

Trump said to FIGHT...20 times in that speech and said peaceful ONCE.

Of course Trump's speech came after Rudy's speech where he called for "Trial by Combat"

And of course there was all that violent rhetoric on parler and elsewhere discussing the attack and talking about what weapons to bring .

Were there speakers scehduled at the Capitol? Was there a message being sent?

The only thing I heard was

HANG MIKE PENCE

and

Where's Nancy?

Oh my Allah.

No Nazi has EVER said to fight.

Any of em say that "When there is fraud, the rules change"?

Any of em call for "Trial by Combat"?

Uncorked has failed once again

Because those protesters weren't breaking down barriers to attack Congress.

Now that is what we call a "fucking lie" and you are what we call a "fucking liar."

Your link says no such thing. In fact it mentions ZERO violence

:rofl:

Right Nazi

1614444100342.png

Those particular police are suspended and under investigation for being in league with the MAGArat rioters.

FAIL Uncorked.

The one who shot and killed Babbitt - the ONLY violence at the peaceful protest of 1/6 that you've turned into your Reichstag fire is a Reich member. He has and will face no consequence for gunning down the unarmed veteran.

Has anyone told us yet how those MAGArats at the Capitol were going to "Stop the Steal" without resorting to a violent coup?
Sure. The non-violent ones were going to peacefully protest outside of the Capitol to put pressure on Republicans in congress to not certify the results of certain highly-disputed states.

Trump said that day....

" We’re going walk down to the Capitol, and we’re going to cheer on our brave senators, and congressmen and women.... I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard. Today we will see whether Republicans stand strong for integrity of our elections, but whether or not they stand strong for our country, our country... So we’re going to, we’re going to walk down Pennsylvania Avenue, I love Pennsylvania Avenue, and we’re going to the Capitol and we’re going to try and give … The Democrats are hopeless. They’re never voting for anything, not even one vote. But we’re going to try and give our Republicans, the weak ones, because the strong ones don’t need any of our help, we’re going to try and give them the kind of pride and boldness that they need to take back our country."

Trump said to FIGHT...20 times in that speech and said peaceful ONCE.

Of course Trump's speech came after Rudy's speech where he called for "Trial by Combat"

And of course there was all that violent rhetoric on parler and elsewhere discussing the attack and talking about what weapons to bring .

Were there speakers scehduled at the Capitol? Was there a message being sent?

The only thing I heard was

HANG MIKE PENCE

and

Where's Nancy?
> Trump said to FIGHT...20 times in that speech and said peaceful ONCE.

You are so gullible... Get your facts straight, and quit watching Left_wing lying media that tells you a false narrative...

Since you know that he said fight 20 times, you must also know that not once was it a call for violence.

Therefore, it makes me wonder, are you are being deliberately dishonest?

Here are all 20 of them...

Rudy, you did a great job. He’s got guts. You know what? He’s got guts, unlike a lot of people in the Republican party. He’s got guts, he fights. He fights, and I’ll tell you.

We have great ones, Jim Jordan, and some of these guys. They’re out there fighting the House. Guys are fighting, but it’s incredible.

Unbelievable, what we have to go through, what we have to go through and you have to get your people to fight. If they don’t fight, we have to primary the hell out of the ones that don’t fight. You primary them.

Republicans are constantly fighting like a boxer with his hands tied behind his back.

We’re going to have to fight much harder and Mike Pence is going to have to come through for us.

And everybody had us down for a victory. It was going to be great. And now we’re out here fighting.

But it used to be that they’d argue with me, I’d fight. So I’d fight, they’d fight. I’d fight, they’d fight. Boop-boop. You’d believe me, you’d believe them. Somebody comes out. They had their point of view, I had my point of view. But you’d have an argument. Now what they do is they go silent. It’s called suppression. And that’s what happens in a communist country. That’s what they do. They suppress. You don’t fight with them any more, unless it’s a bad. They have a little bad story about me, they’ll make it 10 times worse and it’s a major headline. But Hunter Biden, they don’t talk about him.

But our fight against the big donors, big media, big tech and others is just getting started.

Something’s wrong here. Something’s really wrong. Can’t have happened.’ And we fight. We fight like Hell and if you don’t fight like Hell, you’re not going to have a country any more... But we’re going to try and give our Republicans, the weak ones, because the strong ones don’t need any of our help, we’re going to try and give them the kind of pride and boldness that they need to take back our country. So let’s walk down Pennsylvania Avenue.

Since you know that he said fight 20 times, you must also know that not once was it a call for violence.
And you conveniently ignore the fact that he said "When there's fraud, you have different rules"

And that Rudy had just previously called for Trial by Combat on that same stage

And you conveniently ignore the fact that he said "When there's fraud, you have different rules"

> And you conveniently ignore the fact that he said "When there's fraud, you have different rules"

Um, we were discussing the use of various forms of the word "fight." Now you have changed the subject. I will play along, even though you seem to not be able to admit when you are incorrect, and I have proven it irrefutably.

Here you go being dishonest again. This is what Trump said....

" When you catch somebody in a fraud, you’re allowed to go by very different rules. So I hope Mike has the courage to do what he has to do. "

See that? He's noting that the rules change when fraud is detected. He is encouraging Pence to follow the rules, not break them. It's 180 degrees from what you propel, and you are incorrect again.

> And that Rudy had just previously called for Trial by Combat on that same stage

We were discussing Trump's words, not Rudy's. But again, you propel a false narrative. Here is what he said...

" Over the next 10 days, we get to see the machines that are crooked, the ballots that are fraudulent, and if we’re wrong, we will be made fools of. But if we’re right, a lot of them will go to jail. Let’s have trial by combat. I’m willing to stake my reputation, the President is willing to stake his reputation, on the fact that we’re going to find criminality there. "

So many falsehoods from you in one thread. Got any more? I bet you do.

Here are transcripts of both Trump's and Rudy's speeches...

> And you conveniently ignore the fact that he said "When there's fraud, you have different rules"

Um, we were discussing the use of various forms of the word "fight." Now you have changed the subject.
Why? Trump is saying that the rules for "fighting" are different "when there's fraud". What were the rules previously? Peaceful demonstration. But those rules are CHANGED according to Trump. He's giving that crowd permission to literally fight.
> And that Rudy had just previously called for Trial by Combat on that same stage

We were discussing Trump's words, not Rudy's.
Same day. Same stage. Same audience. Same subject

Um, we were discussing the use of various forms of the word "fight." Now you have changed the subject. I will play along, even though you seem to not be able to admit when you are incorrect, and I have proven it irrefutably.

" When you catch somebody in a fraud, you’re allowed to go by very different rules. So I hope Mike has the courage to do what he has to do. "

See that? He's noting that the rules change when fraud is detected. He is encouraging Pence to follow the rules, not break them. It's 180 degrees from what you propel, and you are incorrect again.

We were discussing Trump's words, not Rudy's. But again, you propel a false narrative. Here is what he said...

" Over the next 10 days, we get to see the machines that are crooked, the ballots that are fraudulent, and if we’re wrong, we will be made fools of. But if we’re right, a lot of them will go to jail. Let’s have trial by combat. I’m willing to stake my reputation, the President is willing to stake his reputation, on the fact that we’re going to find criminality there. "

Why parse words when we know how his mob reacted to the words he chose? When Trump said, "you have to show strength, and you have to be strong," his mob yelled back, "take the Capitol!"

They got his message loud and clear no matter how deep your denial runs.

Why parse words when we know how his mob reacted to the words he chose? When Trump said, "you have to show strength, and you have to be strong," his mob yelled back, "take the Capitol!"

They got his message loud and clear no matter how deep your denial runs.
> Why parse words

Um, it was Lesh who was parsing words, quoting them out of context.

I added context in order to prove that the claims of encouraging violence were incorrect.

And now you are being similarly dishonest. The Capitol riot began about 30 minutes prior to Trump concluding his speech. Regardless, it is clear from his words that I posted, that he was not calling for violent insurrection.

And now you are being similarly dishonest. The Capitol riot began about 30 minutes prior to Trump concluding his speech.
An yet we know that many of the Oathkeeper types were at the speech and attacked the Capitol

1:10 p.m.
Around the end of his speech, Trump returns to the idea of fighting for the country and urged those assembled to walk to the Capitol.

“We fight like hell, and if you don't fight like hell, you're not going to have a country anymore,” Trump said. “So we are going to walk down Pennsylvania Avenue – I love Pennsylvania Avenue – and we are going to the Capitol.”

1:10 p.m.
Rioters begin grappling with police on the Capitol steps.

1:26 p.m.
Capitol police order evacuation of Library of Congress, Madison Building and Cannon House Office Building on Independence Avenue across from the Capitol.

1:40 p.m.
D.C. Mayor Muriel Bowser orders citywide curfew starting at 6 p.m. Wednesday and ending at 6 a.m. Thursday. CNN reports District police are asking for more law enforcement.

1:46 p.m.
Rep. Elaine Luria, D-Va., tweets she is being evacuated after reports of a pipe bomb outside. “Supporters of the President are trying to force their way into the Capitol and I can hear what sounds like multiple gunshots."

2:11 p.m.
Rioters breach police lines on the west side of the Capitol.

Almost an hour AFTER the speech was over before MAGArioters breached police lines

And now you are being similarly dishonest. The Capitol riot began about 30 minutes prior to Trump concluding his speech.
An yet we know that many of the Oathkeeper types were at the speech and attacked the Capitol
Even if that happened, there was no attack, how does that change the fact Congress knew 40% of the voters considered the election fraudulent and did nothing about it? That screams conspiracy.

FIGHT LIKE HELL!!

That's what Trump told his rabid fans on January 6

What means did they have to stop the turnover of power?

The voting was done.

The court cases were done.

That mob had only one means of "stopping the steal" as Trump called it and that is a violent attack on Congress to physically stop te counting of the Electoral votes.

There was literally nothing else they could do. No other way to affect anything other than the use of violence.

Trump knew that. His mob knew that. He SENT them there to do just that. Attack the Capitol and attack Congress.

If they bring a knife, we bring a gun!!
Please do....so you can be shot on sight.....idiot....

FIGHT LIKE HELL!!

The voting was done.

That mob had only one means of "stopping the steal" as Trump called it and that is a violent attack on Congress to physically stop te counting of the Electoral votes.

There was literally nothing else they could do. No other way to affect anything other than the use of violence.

Trump knew that. His mob knew that. He SENT them there to do just that. Attack the Capitol and attack Congress.

So much for due process. You are going to run out of rights to ignore, fascist.

FIGHT LIKE HELL!!

The voting was done.

Good news! We stopped it. Biden is in the White House, and Trump are s a demoralized loser hiding out in Florida’s.

FIGHT LIKE HELL!!

The voting was done.

Your Born in Kenya Messiah said that

Moron

Oh, and "Michelle" is still a guy crossdressing

Obama, Guns and 'The Untouchables' - FactCheck.org

Even if that happened, there was no attack, how does that change the fact Congress knew 40% of the voters considered the election fraudulent and did nothing about it? That screams conspiracy.
It very definitely was an attack

" that change the fact Congress knew 40% of the voters considered the election fraudulent and did nothing about it? That screams conspiracy."

Congress has no mandate to do anything of the kind. It doesn't "scream" anything

Forum List

Back