Stop the Steal!

Forcibly stopping the Constitutionally mandated count of the Electoral votes is anything BUT upholding their oath of office

Thanks for posting Lesh! I'm keeping a list of all the people who deny election fraud after spending four years and 60 million dollars trying to find some, then call it all baseless and a conspiracy their without a SHRED of proof to support that claim then refuse to go into Structured Debate to stand behind their words! I almost forgot about you!

• I guess you slept through the part of the impeachment hearing when they played all the video of democrats doing just that four years ago: issuing objection after objection to the counting of the EC votes as Biden had to gavel them down over and over again as the Democrats tried to stop the certification for Trump.

• I guess you missed the months and years Hillary ran around like a chicken to anyone who would listen claiming the election was stolen from her with her book, again, without a shred of evidence to back it up!

• And obviously, you never read the Constitution where it PERMITS the substitution of EC votes if others are found invalid and disqualified.

But last I checked, not only wasn't the counting of the EC votes stopped as Biden is obviously in office, not only is the claim that Trump was trying to stop the count in some wild hope of thinking he could somehow then stay in office that way another four years just another crackpot leftwing conspiracy theory, but the folks who revolted at the Capitol delaying the count never TOOK any oath of office to uphold!!!

You should try actually READING Article II Section 4 of the Constitution sometime. Obviously, many of our congresspeople never do either.

LOL. Was there fraud in THIS election?

No?

Oh...

You mean they are making vote fraud easier.
False. The same safeguards as always are still in place, as far as matching signatures. So no, that's pure fantasy. In fact, it prevents someone from filling the ballot with information they make up.

And i should tell you: this is the second time i have caught you passing off that image and lying about it. The first time you claimed they were all signed. Remember? Yeah, thought not. So you keep hitting the brick wall of your own lies, while continuing to insist this image shows fraud. Even though every reason you have given for this has been debunked. Do you see your brainwashing at work here? Everyone else sees it.

You mean they are making vote fraud easier.
False. The same safeguards as always are still in place, as far as matching signatures. So no, that's pure fantasy. In fact, it prevents someone from filling the ballot with information they make up.

And i should tell you: this is the second time i have caught you passing off that image and lying about it. The first time you claimed they were all signed. Remember? Yeah, thought not. So you keep hitting the brick wall of your own lies, while continuing to insist this image shows fraud. Even though every reason you have given for this has been debunked. Do you see your brainwashing at work here? Everyone else sees it.
it's 100% true, NAZI. Mail-in voting is a prescription for fraud, as is everything else Democrats support.

The Democrat Riech is the party of voter fraud. They conducted it on a massive scale during this election.

FIGHT LIKE HELL!!

That's what Trump told his rabid fans on January 6

What means did they have to stop the turnover of power?

The voting was done.

The court cases were done.

That mob had only one means of "stopping the steal" as Trump called it and that is a violent attack on Congress to physically stop te counting of the Electoral votes.

There was literally nothing else they could do. No other way to affect anything other than the use of violence.

Trump knew that. His mob knew that. He SENT them there to do just that. Attack the Capitol and attack Congress.

Had that been an actual insurrection half of Congress would be dead.

Stop being silly.
How many tens of thousands were there protesting election fraud? A handful of dissidents breached the capitol. If it had been a serious insurrection with that many people the building would have been a pile of toothpicks.

That large a crowd might have caused an overreaction among the communists as they shit their pants. Anderson Cooper compared it to the Rwandan genocide.

Ah poor PROG, you really want this bad huh? Context matters, Trump always says fight like Hell, it's called work for what's right. Granted, the world you live in fighting is a physical thing only. Somehow I doubt you've fought for anything in your life.

If you were right, how is it only HUNDREDS of people rec'd Trump's message? All fanatics, PROGS, ANTIFA and spectators.

Judging by your post that puts you in the same category of HUNDREDS of people who rec'd the message you desire, which would mean you're special too. That's you howling, am I right? You look so dangerous, ah the horror.
063_1294933579.jpg

Trump always tells his supporters to hurt others, on his behalf. Rough Em up, knock em in the head. He’s offered to be pay their legal fees if they get arrested. Early on Trump told people beat up protesters at his rallies.

After the attack on the capital, one media pundit commented “That certainly escalated quickly over the last four years”.

Trump has been let off on a technicality, for now.

FIGHT LIKE HELL!!

The voting was done.

That mob had only one means of "stopping the steal" as Trump called it and that is a violent attack on Congress to physically stop te counting of the Electoral votes.

There was literally nothing else they could do. No other way to affect anything other than the use of violence.

Trump knew that. His mob knew that. He SENT them there to do just that. Attack the Capitol and attack Congress.

Stop being silly.

Their plan did not include what to do if Congress was evacuated via tunnels to other buildings...thru highly defensible tunnels.

They were planning on catching Congress in the House and Senate chambers.

Their plan failed!

Dumbasses!!!!!
Really? They knew nothing about the building they were going to attack? Not much chance of success. This was not an insurrection, the voter fraud was and is.
A pity you can't prove it.
It has been proven to me and could be proven to everyone if the media would put the information we know is fact out there. There would be an overwhelming number of people convinced. Hence the censorship and idiots like you saying prove it.
Dumbfuck, just because you believe it, doesn't mean it was proven. If it could have been proven, Trump would still be president.
The chance to prove it was quashed by your masters. Your illegitimate masters and China.

Nonsense.

There was no massive election fraud. It was all a fantasy promoted by Trump without any evidence whatsoever.

Trump stated that if he lost, he would declare the election to be a fraud long before the election - he had no evidence at that time and never had any evidence after the election. It was all pure BULLSHIT!

You mindless Trump scum believed whatever your orange god told you - against all reason.

xiden and dominion no matter how much you stomp you little footsies that fact will not change and the American people will not tolerate your lies or give in to intimidation.

YOU LOST - GET OVER IT!!!!

There was complete massive election fraud.

the scum demonRATS stated that if they lost, they would declare the election to be a fraud long before the election - they had no evidence at that time and never had any evidence after the election. It was all pure BULLSHIT!

You mindless xiden scum, believed whatever your communist loving leader told you to

xiden, and dominion, rigged the election - no matter how much you stomp you little footsies that fact will not change and the American people will not tolerate your lies or give in to intimidation.

You've just posted proof that you are incapable of original thought - which explains why you believe Trump's lies.
hows those gas prices? i wonder if the 15.000 people xiden had fired have a job yet? i wonder where the corona answer is? TRUMP was pres. when the vaccine originated...xiden told you retards they would make it go away...you dont have a brain that thinks without permission...which explains why you believe, and became, one of the commies....duh

Please sober up before you post!
i assume you were looking in the mirror prior to typing that.

It took you almost 7 hours to think of that! Pitiful!!!!
Peewee's only comeback is...

i-know-you-are-but-what-am-i.jpg
thats the best you have stroker? go find a brain. not that it would help a fucking retard like you. when you can post something thats not a deflection, denial, or a twist to suit comment, get back to us. i can see why every1 thinks you are a dumb fuck.....just saying stroker

FIGHT LIKE HELL!!

The voting was done.

Stop being silly.

Their plan did not include what to do if Congress was evacuated via tunnels to other buildings...thru highly defensible tunnels.

Their plan failed!

Dumbasses!!!!!
Really? They knew nothing about the building they were going to attack? Not much chance of success. This was not an insurrection, the voter fraud was and is.
It has been proven to me and could be proven to everyone if the media would put the information we know is fact out there. There would be an overwhelming number of people convinced. Hence the censorship and idiots like you saying prove it.
Dumbfuck, just because you believe it, doesn't mean it was proven. If it could have been proven, Trump would still be president.
The chance to prove it was quashed by your masters. Your illegitimate masters and China.

Nonsense.

There was no massive election fraud. It was all a fantasy promoted by Trump without any evidence whatsoever.

Trump stated that if he lost, he would declare the election to be a fraud long before the election - he had no evidence at that time and never had any evidence after the election. It was all pure BULLSHIT!

You mindless Trump scum believed whatever your orange god told you - against all reason.

xiden and dominion no matter how much you stomp you little footsies that fact will not change and the American people will not tolerate your lies or give in to intimidation.

the scum demonRATS stated that if they lost, they would declare the election to be a fraud long before the election - they had no evidence at that time and never had any evidence after the election. It was all pure BULLSHIT!

You mindless xiden scum, believed whatever your communist loving leader told you to

xiden, and dominion, rigged the election - no matter how much you stomp you little footsies that fact will not change and the American people will not tolerate your lies or give in to intimidation.

You've just posted proof that you are incapable of original thought - which explains why you believe Trump's lies.
hows those gas prices? i wonder if the 15.000 people xiden had fired have a job yet? i wonder where the corona answer is? TRUMP was pres. when the vaccine originated...xiden told you retards they would make it go away...you dont have a brain that thinks without permission...which explains why you believe, and became, one of the commies....duh

That has become the Republican "go to".

It's used so often that people forget what a childish argument it is. Hell they even used it as a defense in the Impeachment trial
That has become the demonRATS "go to".
It's used so often that people forget what a childish argument it is.
looks more truthful this way

That has become the demonRATS "go to".
It's used so often that people forget what a childish argument it is.
looks more truthful this way
Thank you Peewee Herman

Fucking moron

FIGHT LIKE HELL!!

The voting was done.

Stop being silly.

Their plan failed!

Dumbasses!!!!!

Nonsense.

thats the best you have stroker? go find a brain. not that it would help a fucking retard like you. when you can post something thats not a deflection, denial, or a twist to suit comment, get back to us. i can see why every1 thinks you are a dumb fuck.....just saying stroker
LOL

Who's "us" Peewee? You're on an island all by yourself.

ART_Pee-wee_2406.jpg

I guess you slept through the part of the impeachment hearing when they played all the video of democrats doing just that four years ago: issuing objection.....

No debate was allowed, no Mob stormed the Capitol and no one was killed.

I guess you missed the months and years Hillary ran around like a chicken to anyone who would listen claiming the election was stolen from her with her book,

No Mob stormed the Capitol and no one was killed over her book.

And obviously, you never read the Constitution where it PERMITS the substitution of EC votes

Where? You're making stuff up.

Mail-in voting is a prescription for fraud
False. This is you regurgitating the orange slob's vomit that you ate. You have zero understanding of what you say and could not describe the impossible logistics of massive mail ballot fraud if your life depended on it.

Mail-in voting is a prescription for fraud
False. This is you regurgitating the orange slob's vomit that you ate. You have zero understanding of what you say and could not describe the impossible logistics of massive mail ballot fraud if your life depended on it.
All they had to do was conduct fraud in a few specific counties, and that's what they did. Your claim that it doesn't facilitate fraud is absurd. Only a Reich NAZI would make a claim like that.

All they had to do was conduct fraud in a few specific counties, and that's what they did
False. You have not a shred of evidence for this lie. You could not describe the logistics of this if your life depended on it. You are embarrassing yourself.

All they had to do was conduct fraud in a few specific counties, and that's what they did
False. You have not a shred of evidence for this lie. You could not describe the logistics of this if your life depended on it. You are embarrassing yourself.
There is abundant evidence, NAZI. It appears the the strategy of the Democrat Reich is "deny, deny, deny."

There is abundant evidence
There is zero. That is why you have none. That is why law enforcement has seen none. That is why the courts have seen none. It doesn't get any more cut and dry than this. You are brainwashed and embarrassing yourself.

There is abundant evidence
There is zero. That is why you have none. That is why law enforcement has seen none. That is why the courts have seen none. It doesn't get any more cut and dry than this. You are brainwashed and embarrassing yourself.
The evidence has been posted in this forum many times. Repeating "nuh uhn!" time after time after time doesn't make the evidence go away. Why would law enforcement have the evidence? That's an idiotic premise. The courts have seen none because they refused to see it.

iu

There is abundant evidence, NAZI. It appears the the strategy of the Democrat Reich is "deny, deny, deny."
LOLOL

If there was an abundance of evidence, fucking moron, you'd be able to prove it. Sadly for you, the best you can do is claim it.

FIGHT LIKE HELL!!

The voting was done.

Stop being silly.

Their plan failed!

Dumbasses!!!!!

Nonsense.

LOL

Who's "us" Peewee? You're on an island all by yourself.

ART_Pee-wee_2406.jpg
its quite obvious stroker that you would be the one deserted with your butt buddy lush now as i said take a break from your stupidness, and try to locate a brain.. yes, you are a fucking retard stroker

Forum List

Back