Stop the Steal '24 edition

I was just asking about your term "statistically significant." I thought you might be able to defend your claim.

Sorry, carry on with your TDS rant . . .
Thanks. Better luck with your legal representation in the future, if you wish to prevail, instead of just scoring talking points with the like-minded, not really caring of outcomes.:cool:

Paper ballots, marked with the ole #2 pencil, hand counted, on a same-day vote.

You realize that also causes a lot of problems, and it would STILL take days to count them all, right?

The problem is on election night, most of the states that get called are called on the basis of projections, not actual "We counted every last vote and this is who won." When it is really close, think Florida in 2000, it takes weeks to get a completely accurate count.

Total lie....The only place any evidence was examined was Wisconsin.

If you cheaters didn't cheat out your asses, what's the need to keep telling these whoppers?
Ah, go hire you some Cyber-Ninja dudes. That worked out real well for you, didn't it? I think they found more votes for Biden, if I remember correctly.

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm
States like CA and NY already have voter fraud in the mid 7 figure column. With 10MM Illegals entering the US the past 5 years, how do FL and TX and swing States plan on preventing Illegal democrat voters from tilting the election to Progressive Fascism?

Thought? Plans?

Like the Black Panthers in Philly, armed guards checking voter IDs?

This election is for all the marbles
How about we disqualify all Republicans from ever voting again.
Then your imaginary issue becomes moot.

It didnt have to be in a significant way, just in a few swing states. So the term "Wide Spread Voter Fraud" was a word game played by the Marxists/Demofascists, knowing full well, it wasnt wide spread, just a select few states. I really hate the Commies of the Left.
Means in numbers able to change election results.

AND

The "commies" are MAGATS.
Just ask Vlad, Kim Jong Un, Xi, and the rest of the MAGAT masters.

You realize that also causes a lot of problems, and it would STILL take days to count them all, right?

The problem is on election night, most of the states that get called are called on the basis of projections, not actual "We counted every last vote and this is who won." When it is really close, think Florida in 2000, it takes weeks to get a completely accurate count.

Yeah take dayyyyyyyyyyyyyys sure

Thanks. Better luck with your legal representation in the future, if you wish to prevail, instead of just scoring talking points with the like-minded, not really caring of outcomes.:cool:
Oh, sorry. No.

I meant carry on with your TDS rant, but not with me. I asked questions you could not answer. So, I'm out of it.

You don't need me to rant about your obsesson with Trump.

I agree.

and anyone that would back putting Trump or Biden back in the WH has trouble spelling IQ
Unfortunately, it`s going to be one or the other. I see no choice but to vote for the one who isn`t charged with 91 felonies.

Dont forget the truck driver who had taken ballots of New York and moved them into Pennsylvania.

It`s been forgotten because it didn`t happen. :uhoh3:

Unfortunately, it`s going to be one or the other. I see no choice but to vote for the one who isn`t charged with 91 felonies.
I don't see any compelling reason why Harris should resign,

1707663716443.png

Mickey Mouse is a better choice
Donald Duck is a better choice
Gabby Hayes is a better choice (and he's dead)

Better weeks of counting for a fair election than instant results and the results not be trusted.
Sure...and if it doesn't come out in Trump's favor...again??

Let's be honest here, it's the result that you are looking for here that you felt was incorrect last time.
And no result except a Trump win will satisfy you and assuage your hurt feelings....

Well..sorry snowflake...Fuck your feelings. :auiqs.jpg:
It don't work that way.

Sure...and if it doesn't come out in Trump's favor...again??

Let's be honest here, it's the result that you are looking for here that you felt was incorrect last time.
And no result except a Trump win will satisfy you and assuage your hurt feelings....

Well..sorry snowflake...Fuck your feelings. :auiqs.jpg:
It don't work that way.
You seem angry.

I guess there’s not much for a Democrat to be happy about, these days.

Why don’t you think about the next good news for Biden. What might that be, I wonder?

Forum List

Back