Stop the Steal '24 edition

OK, the Progressive dingbats were instructed to believe that 100% Biden votes after the count stops is "normal" and not cheating, so no ideas there.

If you were the legislature of TX or FL what steps do you need to take, 5 years ago, to prevent the Steal? TX won't allow Dominion Vote flipping machines and neither does FL. How do you stop the 25 ballots mailed to 1 house, and other Tammany Hall favorites?

They can’t , they won’t. Enough States are sold out to the Deep State now. All you have to do is look at AZ. Probably a 70% Trump State w/o large Chocolate cities to use. Still they flood out 100s’ of thousands bogus ballots to harvest. Courts won’t allow any double check. Sig review non-existent. Load em up as you can mark Obiden and seal it, sign it.

Like Motel 6 says “we’ll keep the count open”.

Last edited:
So at 2am when all the Republican Poll Watchers were forced to leave the area, and then the Marxists/Demofascists proceeded to shove unofficial ballots through till 5am thus making the election of 2020 stolen away from the people who voted for President Trump, wasnt enough to change the county? See there is that word play again. It was enough to get a Mr Potato Head in the office where every decision he has made has torn this country apart.

View attachment 900521
Puh-leeeeze! That one handled in court, and I'm not rehashing with you. Get another pigeon.

dont-let-trump-cheat-paper-ballots-voter-id.jpg

States like CA and NY already have voter fraud in the mid 7 figure column. With 10MM Illegals entering the US the past 5 years, how do FL and TX and swing States plan on preventing Illegal democrat voters from tilting the election to Progressive Fascism?

Thought? Plans?

Like the Black Panthers in Philly, armed guards checking voter IDs?

This election is for all the marbles
Two reliably blue states and two reliably red states the last few election cycles.
So what's your real issue here?

The majority of Americans DO NOT want to see another four years of Donald John Trump.
Put forth better candidates. Stop making excuses for why you lose elections. :)

stuff it old fool. You own your piece if it too. Tell the Children how great you are for destroying their future you pompous brain-dead OX.
Tell the Children how great you are for destroying their future you pompous brain-dead OX.
I didn't increase the debt nearly as much as Trump did.

What's your plan? keep spending til we get rich?

Probably the same way, red states like TN, with voter ID requirements and scrutiny of mail-in absentee ballots, along with county by count checks insuring officials not allowing non-citizens to vote. It is surprising, big numbers never show up in problems after elections, when we weekly see one or two here or there across the country Dem and Rep, have been caught or charged, but the offense invariably linked to only one or two votes in widely diverse districts, counties or states. It is probably why the Reps had such a hard time digging up any proof after the 2020. It just didn't exist is a statistically significant way.
I guess it depends on what you mean by "statistically significant."

For example 100,000 questionable votes in an election in which more than 154,000,000 votes were cast could be said to not be "statistically significant." Especially since I assume you are using a vaguely layman's definition of that term, not the experimental definition. Is your definion "not enough to bother me, white 6?"

But what if a hundred thousand harvested votes mysteriously appeared in the early morning hours in a swing state in which one candidate were winning, and those votes pushed the other candidate ahead of the first and into the White House?

Is that significant?

I didn't increase the debt nearly as much as Trump did.

What's your plan? keep spending til we get rich?

old fag playing games about the man-made intentional Virus launch. Then Deep State spending to cover phony blue shutdwns. Too bad you werent in a NY home in 2021 eh old blowbag?

For example 100,000 questionable votes in an election in which more than 154,000,000 votes were cast could be said to not be "statistically significant." Especially since I assume you are using a vaguely layman's definition of that term, not the experimental definition. Is your definion "not enough to bother me, white 6?"

But what if a hundred thousand harvested votes mysteriously appeared in the early morning hours in a swing state in which one candidate were winning, and those votes pushed the other candidate ahead of the first and into the White House?

Is that significant?
Then I guess the dumb pecker head in that party, should have hired competent lawyers, willing and able to present evidence in court, not just on rightwing TV opinion channels and courthouse steps, for the gullible. Either there is no evidence, Republican lawyers are just universally shit, or trump campaign shops the bargain basement of the legal trade. Use normal lawyers next time you actually think you have a case. You often get what you pay for.

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm
States like CA and NY already have voter fraud in the mid 7 figure column. With 10MM Illegals entering the US the past 5 years, how do FL and TX and swing States plan on preventing Illegal democrat voters from tilting the election to Progressive Fascism?

Thought? Plans?

Then you've already lost. Biden didn't need TX and FL to win last time, and he won't need them next time.

However, if Florida didn't engage in voter suppression and actually followed the will of the voters and restored felon voting rights, it might well be competitive.

All Biden needs to win is to take the states he flipped last time.

Four of them have Democratic governors who will not engage in the voter suppression tactics their predecessors did in 2016.

The fifth is Georgia, where you guys already have lost three senate races and the presidency.

Thought? Plans?

We saw how they used illegals in California. That state has absolutely zero ID requirements for voting. So anybody can vote for anybody else. That's how a deep red state turned deep blue in 40 years. The only real solution is to round up as many illegals as possible and deport them, then completely secure the border according to Donald Trump's plan.

Is that significant?

Sounds like a good reason to get rid of the Electoral College and just go to direct national popular vote, but you guys haven't won that honestly since 1988.

OK, the Progressive dingbats were instructed to believe that 100% Biden votes after the count stops is "normal" and not cheating, so no ideas there.

If you were the legislature of TX or FL what steps do you need to take, 5 years ago, to prevent the Steal? TX won't allow Dominion Vote flipping machines and neither does FL. How do you stop the 25 ballots mailed to 1 house, and other Tammany Hall favorites?
Paper ballots, marked with the ole #2 pencil, hand counted, on a same-day vote.

Then I guess the dumb pecker head in that party, should have hired competent lawyers, willing and able to present evidence in court, not just on rightwing TV opinion channels and courthouse steps, for the gullible. Either there is no evidence, Republican lawyers are just universally shit, or trump campaign shops the bargain basement of the legal trade. Use normal lawyers next time you actually think you have a case. You often get what you pay for.
I was just asking about your term "statistically significant." I thought you might be able to defend your claim.

Sorry, carry on with your TDS rant . . .

Forum List

Back