Stop Overthinking It: An Indictment Would Be Bad For Trump

Smart and lazy are not the same thing.

:rolleyes:

People who won't vote in person are not serious about it

You have zero basis for the above statement.

Here are the take-aways:
  1. There is very little demographic difference in the use of mail ballots.
  2. The one exception is related to age, where voters older than 65 are more likely to use them than younger voters. (Note that some states, even those that generally require an excuse to vote absentee, allow older voters to vote by mail without an excuse.)

So are older voters lazy or just can't be fucked to stand in line for 2 hours -- because they know it's a waste of their time? People who vote by mail already have their minds made up and don't want to stand in a fucken line to fill out a ballot. Has fuck all to do with being informed or not.

so it's likely they know little about what they're voting on.

Nah, it's likely you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

:rolleyes:

You have zero basis for the above statement.

So are older voters lazy or just can't be fucked to stand in line for 2 hours -- because they know it's a waste of their time? People who vote by mail already have their minds made up and don't want to stand in a fucken line to fill out a ballot. Has fuck all to do with being informed or not.

Nah, it's likely you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

Of course there are exceptions like medical reasons, military service, being out of town on business and so forth. I have no problem with that. But for people with no issues that wouldn't otherwise vote, it's because it's not important to them. If we only had people voting that were serious enough to go and vote in person, we wouldn't have this complete moron running the country right now.

See, then there shouldn’t be any counting until every ballot is in

Nobody will ever trust elections again until we go back 40 years, get all the technology out of voting, and have most people vote in person with strict standards for mail-in. It works in Europe, it can work here.

It would be bad for Trump but then again, there really isn't anything that would be 'good' for Trump.

An indictment however, is a fucking godsend to the Republicans who cannot figure out how to get rid of Trump without pissing off 30% of their base. Putting him in jail would give them the victim narrative, guard them against Trump without actually attacking him, render his railing against the right because they are not covering for his ass mostly moot and just solve the Trump problem in general.

However, this is a dangerous game. I have no idea what the fallout will be if he ends up with a favorable verdict and I think that is exactly what will happen. It only takes one Trumpster on that jury to end the possibility of a conviction and this is likely the weakest case against him if I understand things correctly. This DA may very well be willing to burn the nation for personal gain.

So every time your side loses the election, you think it’s corrupt.

You’re proving my point.
Certainly, demofks always pull a stunt, every election cycle. Cheaters

Demofks created vote harvesting. The ultimate cheat

Last edited:
Certainly, demofks always pull a stunt, every election cycle. Cheaters

Demofks created vote harvesting. The ultimate cheat
See?

You guys are just always going to whine that it’s cheating if you lose. Just like I said from the beginning.

Exactly, demofks always cheat
1679553640397.jpeg

Perhaps.

But it would be a mistake to underestimate the cult-like devotion of Trump’s followers – the contempt Trump’s followers have for facts and the truth, the willingness of Trump supporters to disregard and attack political convention and established norms, and the contempt Trump sycophants have for the rule of law and our democratic institutions.
Look out! There's one right behind you! Now change your underwear and get back to work.

So you’re just going to whine about cheating every time you lose.

Thanks for proving my point.
It's to the point where it is more noticeable on other groups of people. Progs voted in trillions and trillions of dollars of legislation that caused inflation. They knew it or are stupid. The most insidious tax there is. This and other expenses on certain economic groups have hurt them in huge ways. 50 years of Joe. No tax increases below a certain number. What a criminal. And the ones behind the scenes if they are of Ohama, they are of the Village. Tree bark will be on the menu at some point.

It's to the point where it is more noticeable on other groups of people. Progs voted in trillions and trillions of dollars of legislation that caused inflation. They knew it or are stupid. The most insidious tax there is. This and other expenses on certain economic groups have hurt them in huge ways. 50 years of Joe. No tax increases below a certain number. What a criminal. And the ones behind the scenes if they are of Ohama, they are of the Village. Tree bark will be on the menu at some point.
how about taking over our gas prices? The ones they said they can't control and then admit they can? At the 2:00 minute mark.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back