Stop Overthinking It: An Indictment Would Be Bad For Trump

The Dims really know better but since they are never required to think for themselves......
Don’t taz me surprised me, I would have betted my money he was conservative. I supposed I get a big oops

Last edited:
Don’t taz me surprised me, I would have stated my money he was conservative. I supposed I get a big oops
Its the fact he calls himself an Independent that once in a great while he throws out a sensible post. But don't be fooled.....

I have taken to replying to some libs who insist on calling Trump supporters (or even just Republicans) as the “cult” by noting that they, themselves, are in the actual cult.

But it’s just libs who can’t articulate an honest thought who use that petty pejorative, for the most part. Alternatively, it is merely used as a denigrating term — without actual meaning — by folks trying to stir the pot.

Last edited:
I have taken to replying to some libs who insist on calling Trump supporters (or even just Republicans) as the “cult” by noting that they, themselves, are in the actual cult.

But it’s just libs who can’t articulate an honest thought who use that petty perjorwtiveh for the most part. Alternatively, it is merely used as a denigrating term — without actual meaning — by folks trying to stir the pot.
Exactly. The Reich is the true cult, and its comical having them sling mud at those of us who simply support America.

But it’s just libs who can’t articulate an honest thought who use that petty pejorative, for the most part. Alternatively, it is merely used as a denigrating term — without actual meaning — by folks trying to stir the pot.
Remember, demofks are the smartest stupid people around.

Not indicting him, if this grand jury or any grand jury finds that he committed a crime or several crimes....

Would be for POLITICAL reasons.../and a two tiered justice system.

==========

Indicting him, like anyone else in this country under the same circumstance....

Would be EQUAL JUSTICE, UNDER THE LAW.
You wouldn't know about equal justice if it walked up to you and kicked you in the knee-caps.
We can site several similar cases of Obama, Hillary, and Bill Clinton doing much worse an all they had to do was make a correction and pay a fine.
You leftists want to throw the man in jail for a bookkeeping error.
Not to mention the fact that Horseface Stormy Daniels admitted in court in 2018 that she lied about the whole thing to shake Trump down for cash.

They are programmed by the MSM. Whatever the key word or phrases are, that's what they use here. It's a failed attempt to make you feel guilty somehow. It doesn't work, but they think it does.

Why are families hurting after Trump had 4 yers to fix everything. He obviously failed to fix everything. The same would happen if elected again.

Until covid we were never doing better. After we recovered from covid Dementia Fd everything up by reversing all of Trump's great policies.
"The best part about being a Democrat is never having to say it was your fault."
Ray from Cleveland

n4EkcTh.gif
So…all you’re going to do is spam dislike ratings and send mean memes to people. LoL

He actually did, and it took The Democrat cheat machine about 3 weeks to fake up enough votes to beat the decisive victory.

Are you even a fucking American, bitch? It's never been like that in America before.

2000 was bad when Jeb! cheated his bro W. in; And 2020 was like 2000 multiplied x7.

Nope, courts threw out every case that they heard about "fraud". Sorry, but MAGA lost.

Gore actually won the 2000 election.

In my opinion, I agree; in the SCOTUS' opinion, Gore lost FL by like 500 votes. I thought it was one of the worst decisions in memory, but the truth is, that race was razor thin and could have gone either way. I got over it. MAGA should really, really get over their total and complete humiliation at the ballot box in November 2020.

The only reason for that was mail-in voting. Mail-in draws the stupidest and laziest people to vote who have no idea what they're voting on, otherwise known as the Uninformed Voter as Limbaugh put it.

Actually, mail-in voting is smarter and more time-efficient than waiting 3 hours in a line. That makes mail-in voters the smart ones.

Actually, mail-in voting is smarter and more time-efficient than waiting 3 hours in a line. That makes mail-in voters the smart ones.

Smart and lazy are not the same thing. People who won't vote in person are not serious about it so it's likely they know little about what they're voting on. That's why our elections are decided on by the Obama Phone ladies instead of informed voters.

voting by mail.jpeg

Smart and lazy are not the same thing. People who won't vote in person are not serious about it so it's likely they know little about what they're voting on. That's why our elections are decided on by the Obama Phone ladies instead of informed voters.

Oh, Welfare Ray, you don't go down and pick up your disability check every week, do you?

Forum List

Back