Stop Overthinking It: An Indictment Would Be Bad For Trump

It's to the point where it is more noticeable on other groups of people. Progs voted in trillions and trillions of dollars of legislation that caused inflation. They knew it or are stupid. The most insidious tax there is. This and other expenses on certain economic groups have hurt them in huge ways. 50 years of Joe. No tax increases below a certain number. What a criminal. And the ones behind the scenes if they are of Ohama, they are of the Village. Tree bark will be on the menu at some point.
Are you going to whine that the election was stolen next time your side loses an election?

if you cheat, sure I will continue to state that as fact. mail in ballots are fraud. ballot harvesting is fraud. Ballot stuffing is fraud. All things demofks do. It's cheating. You can't con me fool. I'm much smarter than you.
You proved my point for me. Thank you.

Until covid we were never doing better. After we recovered from covid Dementia Fd everything up by reversing all of Trump's great policies.
"The best part about being a Democrat is never having to say it was your fault."
Ray from Cleveland
It is always someone or something else's fault that things do not go the way you want. Trump had no blame for anything negative according to his lemmings. How about looking at yourself. What can you do to help yourself besides blaming things outside your control.

No matter who is president, life is not fair. DEAL WITH IT. Quit looking for scapegoats

Trump was the worst President in history but I still had a good life while he was President. My happiness is not determined by who is President. I AM RESPONSIBLE TO MAKE MY LIFE AS GOOD AS CAN BE.

And you proved that you will encourage cheating. How white of you!
Deal with reality. When you lose, deal with it. Those who are weak cannot handle losing. They will lie and cheat to not face losing. Trump and JC are examples.

Stop Overthinking It: An Indictment Would Be Bad For Trump​

For all his unusual strengths, Trump is defined these days more by his weaknesses — personal and political deficiencies that have grown with time and now figure to undermine any attempt to exploit the criminal case against him.

His base of support is too small, his political imagination too depleted and his instinct for self-absorption too overwhelming for him to marshal a broad, lasting backlash. His determination to look inward and backward has been a problem for his campaign even without the indictment. It will be a bigger one if and when he’s indicted.

Stop Overthinking It: An Indictment Would Be Bad For Trump​

I love how libtards always tell you:

'Don't THINK ... JUST BELIEVE WHAT WE TELL YOU!'

:auiqs.jpg:

Deal with reality. When you lose, deal with it. Those who are weak cannot handle losing. They will lie and cheat to not face losing. Trump and JC are examples.
Why do you need to cheat?

Cheating is the ultimate can not face losing

Forum List

Back