Stop Overthinking It: An Indictment Would Be Bad For Trump

It is always someone or something else's fault that things do not go the way you want. Trump had no blame for anything negative according to his lemmings. How about looking at yourself. What can you do to help yourself besides blaming things outside your control.

No matter who is president, life is not fair. DEAL WITH IT. Quit looking for scapegoats

Trump was the worst President in history but I still had a good life while he was President. My happiness is not determined by who is President. I AM RESPONSIBLE TO MAKE MY LIFE AS GOOD AS CAN BE.

Let's see, a booming economy, a growing stock market, border under great control, plenty of jobs, new high in median household income, record low unemployment for women and minorities, normal inflation, North Korea less aggressive, reasonable if not good fuel prices, and Trump was the worst President in history? If he was the worst President in history, WTF do you consider a good President?

There was very few negatives one could blame Trump for, and I defy you to show me one time Dementia or the Communists took responsibility for all the negative that's taken place over these last two years. He and his minions blamed all his damage on Trump, the Republicans or the world in general.

And you think you showed you’re not by making it obvious that you don’t even know what that is? LoL
Except you made that up. There’s that.

I don’t adhere to demofks cons. Meaning, you’re barking up a tree with wasps. Manipulate all you like, it will get you nothing

And you think you showed you’re not by making it obvious that you don’t even know what that is? LoL
Apparently he is

I don’t adhere to demofks cons. Meaning, you’re barking up a tree with wasps. Manipulate all you like, it will get you nothing
LOL. My god the cope is strong with you. It must be exhausting having to keep that cope up 24/7.

Apparently he is

LOL. My god the cope is strong with you. It must be exhausting having to keep that cope up 24/7.
Dealing with gutter bums is fun! You dumb fkers can’t compete with me. Your inability to align with reality is your kryptonite

It’s obvious that you don’t know what circular logic is. Sorry.

Let's see, a booming economy, a growing stock market, border under great control, plenty of jobs, new high in median household income, record low unemployment for women and minorities, normal inflation, North Korea less aggressive, reasonable if not good fuel prices, and Trump was the worst President in history? If he was the worst President in history, WTF do you consider a good President?

There was very few negatives one could blame Trump for, and I defy you to show me one time Dementia or the Communists took responsibility for all the negative that's taken place over these last two years. He and his minions blamed all his damage on Trump, the Republicans or the world in general.
You are a wuss. There is always something negative going on in our country and in the world. TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR LIFE. Thank your lucky stars you live in the USA. Spend some time in the Ukraine, Russia, Iraq, Syria etc.
What country do you see better than a Biden led USA. Whatever it is, why don't you move there instead of complaining.

Forum List

Back