Stop Overthinking It: An Indictment Would Be Bad For Trump

…and Trump was the worst President in history? If he was the worst President in history, WTF do you consider a good President?
For starters, someone who believes in a peaceful transition of power. Perhaps someone who doesn’t pressure their VP to overturn the will of the American people.

I’m consistent
And repetitive and boring.

You already whined at me about the stolen election and I already proved that you’re going to whine about stolen elections any time Democrats win.

Seems like you just want to go around in circles for some bizarre reason. Maybe you’re just bored?

You already whined at me about the stolen election and I already proved that you’re going to whine about stolen elections any time Democrats win
I am educating you on what cheaters do!

Ignore all the facts you must to sleep at night.

You are a wuss. There is always something negative going on in our country and in the world. TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR LIFE. Thank your lucky stars you live in the USA. Spend some time in the Ukraine, Russia, Iraq, Syria etc.
What country do you see better than a Biden led USA. Whatever it is, why don't you move there instead of complaining.

Something negative and major negatives are two different things. Major negatives is being threatened by a nuclear armed country for the first time in over 50 years. I do thank God I was born here and appreciate it, but that doesn't mean you let the country go to hell; you work to improve it by electing officials that will make those improvements.

I do take responsibility for myself, that's why I'm a Republican. But at the same time if that's your only concern, you are selfish. Our parents before us worked to make a better place to live than they did and we are obligated to do the same for the following generations.

The better country with no Biden is having no Biden here.

Something negative and major negatives are two different things. Major negatives is being threatened by a nuclear armed country for the first time in over 50 years. I do thank God I was born here and appreciate it, but that doesn't mean you let the country go to hell; you work to improve it by electing officials that will make those improvements.

I do take responsibility for myself, that's why I'm a Republican. But at the same time if that's your only concern, you are selfish. Our parents before us worked to make a better place to live than they did and we are obligated to do the same for the following generations.

The better country with no Biden is having no Biden here.
The President, whoever he/she may be, gets more blame and credit than they deserve.
You make the country better, for future generations, by making yourself better so you can make your family better. You can make your community better. You can do that no matter who is President. The greatest generation focused on makeing the USA better no matter who was President.

Trump supporters drive me crazy because they look to him as a savior and anyone who opposes him as the devil and should be crucified. That is the thinking that will make America worse for future generations.

The President, whoever he/she may be, gets more blame and credit than they deserve.
You make the country better, for future generations, by making yourself better so you can make your family better. You can make your community better. You can do that no matter who is President. The greatest generation focused on makeing the USA better no matter who was President.

Trump supporters drive me crazy because they look to him as a savior and anyone who opposes him as the devil and should be crucified. That is the thinking that will make America worse for future generations.

Is that you talking or your MSM talking points? Nobody adores or worships Trump. We just seen what he did for this country and have strong support in hopes he comes back and does it again.

I can't suppress Russian aggression by making my community better. I can't put the stock market back into growth by making myself better. I can't bring down inflation by making sure my family is taken care of. I can't stop the fentanyl and illegals coming over our border. That's done with leadership and only we have the ability to control who is in that leadership. Living in your myopic world where only your backyard exists does nothing for the country.

You really want to just go back and forth over nothing, don’t you?
you have no idea. Cheating is something, and I ain't gonna ignore it. I will post my comments on demofk cheating as long as it takes to stop it. Trump won. Again, you want sane people to believe a 70 year old lifetime politician got 20 million more votes than the candidate obammy and hitlery. Dude, you got grass growing out your nose to believe that. But that didn't happen, demofks cheated after the day of the vote. 3 weeks later!!!!!!! hahahhahahaahahha you can't con a guy like me.

We already established that you’re just going to whine about cheaters whenever the other side wins.
yes I will as they continue to cheat. ballot harvesting is voter fraud, ballot stuffing is voter fraud, mail in ballots is voter fraud. Remove those three items from election day and I won't ever complain about another election loss.

"We just seen what he did for this country and have strong support in hopes he comes back and does it again."
-------------------------------------------------------------

'Does it again'?
Another lethal pandemic where our leader hides and obfuscates with an incompetent and deceptive address of it?
A crash of our stock market?
You want the divisive rhetoric and exacerbation of the nation's divisions?
Rather than attempting to heal and be a leader of ALL Americans.....instead of merely just the fringie QAnon/ProudBoy/MAGA demographic?

You be you.
America is, after all, a 'big tent' nation that accommodates all degrees of responsible mature citizenship.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trump won.
And yet...

And yet, here we are 29 months later and poor poster jc456 fumes over a 'stolen election'...over 'Trump won'....yet, cannot, will not, and has not shown America, or more narrowly this message-board, credible proof of enough fraud that would overturn any election in 2020.

In fact, there is a line of thinking that Don Trump did NOT receive 74 million votes. Rather, that that number was highly inflated with cheating in Red state strongholds. There is a line of argument that his real total of votes could have been as low as only 54 million, more consistent with his 2016 total given his widespread unpopularity amongst Republicans, Democrats, and importantly, the Independents.

And that argument has found traction vis-a-vis Don Trump's extensive record of cheating on many of his business ventures, including his foundation, charities, his titular business, and 'University', not to mention three wives.
If one cheats on one's wife and children.....it is a small jump then to cheat in all aspect of one's responsibilities. That observation is embedded in our mores, our folk wisdom, our Bible, and importantly, our experience.

I ain't saying that that is gospel truth...but it is a traction-full line of thinking.

'Does it again'?
Another lethal pandemic where our leader hides and obfuscates with an incompetent and deceptive address of it?
A crash of our stock market?
You want the divisive rhetoric and exacerbation of the nation's divisions?
Rather than attempting to heal and be a leader of ALL Americans.....instead of merely just the fringie QAnon/ProudBoy/MAGA demographic?

You be you.
America is, after all, a 'big tent' nation that accommodates all degrees of responsible mature citizenship.

The market never crashed under Trump you moron. Furthermore Trump handled the virus just fine considering DumBama emptied out all our PPE and never replaced it. The US had the least GDP damage of all G7 countries outside of China, and that's because they had a head start by keeping their virus hidden from the world as long as possible. Only brain dead leftists like yourself would try to blame a worldwide pandemic on a US President.

yes I will as they continue to cheat. ballot harvesting is voter fraud, ballot stuffing is voter fraud, mail in ballots is voter fraud. Remove those three items from election day and I won't ever complain about another election loss.
That’s not going to happen. You’re going to continue to whine every time you lose. We already went through this.

Only brain dead leftists like yourself would try to blame a worldwide pandemic on a US President.
---------------------------------------------------------

I can't speak for 'brain dead leftist' (I don't know any).....nor did myself, or anybody that I personally know, blame Trump for the worldwide epidemic.

Rather, my criticism of him is solely confined to his incompetent and deceitful response here in the United States.

As far as the market 'crashing'.....well, I was invested in early 2020. And I saw the dramatic decline. I experienced the dramatic decline. I believe if Trump had been more honest, more trustworthy, more competent.....then the stock market crash would not have been as severe.
And, more importantly, the number of deaths in the United States would not have reached the huge numbers it did.

IMO

Forum List

Back