Stop Bitching about Voter Fraud

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
Deep State Plant.
It really is pointless. In December, if not sooner, election officials in all 50 states will sign off on the results despite any fraud that may have occurred. Fraud in the past hasn't prevented such certification and it won't this time.

Stop complaining. You're not going to usurp the results regardless of what they may be.

It really is pointless. In December, if not sooner, election officials in all 50 states will sign off on the results despite any fraud that may have occurred. Fraud in the past hasn't prevented such certification and it won't this time.

Stop complaining. You're not going to usurp the results regardless of what they may be.
Wow, talk about tone deaf and a poor thinker.

Voter fraud needs to be addressed BEFORE an election. The PEOPLE have a right to know that this ballot harvesting scheme is a way to disenfranchised their votes.

There is absolutely no reason that people cannot vote in person as they have always done.

To try and get people to ignore the man behind the curtain tells Me that you have figured out that our arguments are working and swaying the public and you can't have that.

Absolutely not, these are the ravings of a mad man. Sign off the result even if there is voter fraud? There is 2A to deal with situations like these.

True, true, true. It's much better not to vote at all. You know it's rigged so why get all worked up about it and think your votes counts for anything?

There is absolutely no reason that people cannot vote in person as they have always done.
In 2016, about a quarter of the nation voted by mail.

So it’s not quite “as they’ve always done”.
You are incorrect. In 2016, about a quarter of the votes cast were ballots REQUESTED by the citizen for approved reasons.

There is too much rioting and war downtown. It's called force majeure. Enemy combatants are shooting at us and threatening us with ten year prison sentences for so much as "possessing" any sort of firearm adequate for self-defense and survival. A postage stamp may be a necessary cost to stay away from the violence and COVID-19 masquerade downtown and "shelter in place." If the postal carriers are requesting military backup to deliver the ballots, I am not so sure it is wise for unarmed and disarmed citizens to do so on their own.

There is too much rioting and war downtown. It's called force majeure. Enemy combatants are shooting at us and threatening us with ten year prison sentences for so much as "possessing" any sort of firearm adequate for self-defense and survival. A postage stamp may be a necessary cost to stay away from the violence and COVID-19 masquerade downtown and "shelter in place." If the postal carriers are requesting military backup to deliver the ballots, I am not so sure it is wise for unarmed and disarmed citizens to do so on their own.
yeah, that is a bit too paranoid for Me.

The only rioting going on is in Democrat-controlled cities. The rest of the country is still pretty sane and safe.

You are incorrect. In 2016, about a quarter of the votes cast were ballots REQUESTED by the citizen for approved reasons.
Most states do not require any reason for an absentee ballot.

This election is being set up to be a monumental clusterfuck under the guise of COVID prevention.

They didn't "vote by mail" they used absentee ballots, part of an established system with checks and balances in place and established procedures. They didn't use a shotgunned set of ballots sent to every registered voter. Now if you want to expand absentee voting along with it's procedures to everyone who REQUESTS an absentee ballot, and staff the registrars offices properly so they can process the ballots as quickly as they do in person ballots, I'm with you. But not the way they want to do it for this election; there are no protections against fraud, simple carelessness or accidentally lost ballots in place and certainly not the personnel to process tens of millions of additional mailed-in ballots at either the post offices or the registrars offices in a timely manner within the legal time limits.

Most states do not require any reason for an absentee ballot.
SO? They DO require a request for one to be submitted and a address or identity verification for the request.

Especially since trump has told people to commit fraud by voting twice.

19 indictments in North Carolina just this week Illegals registering to vote.

True, true, true. It's much better not to vote at all. You know it's rigged so why get all worked up about it and think your votes counts for anything?

If voting doesn't count then why are trump and republicans doing all they can to prevent people from voting?

Wow, talk about tone deaf and a poor thinker.

Voter fraud needs to be addressed BEFORE an election. The PEOPLE have a right to know that this ballot harvesting scheme is a way to disenfranchised their votes.

To try and get people to ignore the man behind the curtain tells Me that you have figured out that our arguments are working and swaying the public and you can't have that.

Yes there is a very good reason.

I haven't voted in person since the mid 90s. I signed up for permanent mail in voting in the mid 90s.

My state has been 100% mail in voting since 2005. So no one in my state can go to any polling place to vote in person. Everyone gets their ballot in the mail.

Those who don't want to put their lives at risk with the virus have a very good reason to not vote in person.

Since republicans in red states do all they can to prevent black people from voting, if I were black, I would never vote in person. I would always vote by mail.

If you want to go stand in those long lines and risk your health go for it. No one is stopping you.

That's the difference between you and I. I believe in freedom for everyone. You don't. I believe it should be extremely easy for everyone who is legal to vote. You don't. I won't do anything to stop you from voting any way you want. You won't do that for anyone else.

I am a real American who believes in freedom, the constitution and our democratic republic.

You aren't and don't.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back