Stop Bitching about Voter Fraud

There is absolutely no reason that people cannot vote in person as they have always done.
There is too much rioting and war downtown. It's called force majeure. Enemy combatants are shooting at us and threatening us with ten year prison sentences for so much as "possessing" any sort of firearm adequate for self-defense and survival. A postage stamp may be a necessary cost to stay away from the violence and COVID-19 masquerade downtown and "shelter in place." If the postal carriers are requesting military backup to deliver the ballots, I am not so sure it is wise for unarmed and disarmed citizens to do so on their own.
yeah, that is a bit too paranoid for Me.

The only rioting going on is in Democrat-controlled cities. The rest of the country is still pretty sane and safe.
Yeah the rest of the country just takes all the bullshit trump has to throw The pos wants to punish the blue states?? May this fn piece of republican shit meet a quick and painful death
I'll be sure to pass that along to the Secret Service.

The rest of the country, unlike the killers in the Democrat militant arm, are sane people who understand that if you can wait in line for groceries, you can wait in line to vote.

It really is pointless. In December, if not sooner, election officials in all 50 states will sign off on the results despite any fraud that may have occurred. Fraud in the past hasn't prevented such certification and it won't this time.

Stop complaining. You're not going to usurp the results regardless of what they may be.

This election is being set up to be a monumental clusterfuck under the guise of COVID prevention.

Do you think that there will be states that don't certify their election this year...regardless of whatever happens between election day and the date the electors meet?

A simple yes or no.

If you answer No...you're correct.

If you answer yes...you're bucking a trend that was in place since what, 1787?

I honestly don't know, but I don't rule out the possibility. And there has never been an election year where approximately 80 million ballots were expected to be mailed in.

Okay...lets play it out then...

What happens if Missouri (just to pick a state) doesn't certify their election? The commentators I have heard are mixed. The prevailing theory is that they are not counted. Meaning that 264 is now the magic number instead of 270. However, what that also means is that not only are the electoral votes not counted, the votes for congress, statewide, and local races are all thrown out as well. I doubt that any of the 26 states that have republican governors want to abstain from their votes being counted, presumably, for the blob. And if Missouri can't seat it's House members on 1/4/21, that gives the Democrats a larger majority in the House than they will presumably already have.

Do you honestly think that the GOP is willing to play that kind of Russian Roulette and rely on the Supreme Court to throw out the entire election and have a do-over?
Well…

A conservative Republican appointed Supreme Court gave the WH to the GOP in 2000 – if Biden wins in a close election, expect Trump to challenge the outcome in court, particularly in states with alleged voting irregularities.

Indeed, most on the right fancy the idea of the courts deciding elections in their favor as opposed to the voters.

Of course, the 2000 debacle was the consequence of systemic failures in the election process rather than mythical ‘voter fraud.’

The fact is that Republicans aren’t going to surrender the WH and Senate without a fight – using baseless claims of ‘fraud’ to justify recounts and court challenges.

It really is pointless. In December, if not sooner, election officials in all 50 states will sign off on the results despite any fraud that may have occurred. Fraud in the past hasn't prevented such certification and it won't this time.

Stop complaining. You're not going to usurp the results regardless of what they may be.

This election is being set up to be a monumental clusterfuck under the guise of COVID prevention.

Do you think that there will be states that don't certify their election this year...regardless of whatever happens between election day and the date the electors meet?

A simple yes or no.

If you answer No...you're correct.

If you answer yes...you're bucking a trend that was in place since what, 1787?

I honestly don't know, but I don't rule out the possibility. And there has never been an election year where approximately 80 million ballots were expected to be mailed in.

Okay...lets play it out then...

What happens if Missouri (just to pick a state) doesn't certify their election? The commentators I have heard are mixed. The prevailing theory is that they are not counted. Meaning that 264 is now the magic number instead of 270. However, what that also means is that not only are the electoral votes not counted, the votes for congress, statewide, and local races are all thrown out as well. I doubt that any of the 26 states that have republican governors want to abstain from their votes being counted, presumably, for the blob. And if Missouri can't seat it's House members on 1/4/21, that gives the Democrats a larger majority in the House than they will presumably already have.

Do you honestly think that the GOP is willing to play that kind of Russian Roulette and rely on the Supreme Court to throw out the entire election and have a do-over?
Well…

A conservative Republican appointed Supreme Court gave the WH to the GOP in 2000 – if Biden wins in a close election, expect Trump to challenge the outcome in court, particularly in states with alleged voting irregularities.

Indeed, most on the right fancy the idea of the courts deciding elections in their favor as opposed to the voters.

Of course, the 2000 debacle was the consequence of systemic failures in the election process rather than mythical ‘voter fraud.’

The fact is that Republicans aren’t going to surrender the WH and Senate without a fight – using baseless claims of ‘fraud’ to justify recounts and court challenges.

Its a good point.

The difference this time being, as you said, systematic failures caused the issue in one state.

There is absolutely no reason that people cannot vote in person as they have always done.
There is too much rioting and war downtown. It's called force majeure. Enemy combatants are shooting at us and threatening us with ten year prison sentences for so much as "possessing" any sort of firearm adequate for self-defense and survival. A postage stamp may be a necessary cost to stay away from the violence and COVID-19 masquerade downtown and "shelter in place." If the postal carriers are requesting military backup to deliver the ballots, I am not so sure it is wise for unarmed and disarmed citizens to do so on their own.
yeah, that is a bit too paranoid for Me.

The only rioting going on is in Democrat-controlled cities. The rest of the country is still pretty sane and safe.
Yeah the rest of the country just takes all the bullshit trump has to throw The pos wants to punish the blue states?? May this fn piece of republican shit meet a quick and painful death
I'll be sure to pass that along to the Secret Service.

The rest of the country, unlike the killers in the Democrat militant arm, are sane people who understand that if you can wait in line for groceries, you can wait in line to vote.
Republicans sane?? Those yellow cowards ,afraid to open their mouths as their hero vomits on America? Go to hell And we might even see a President Pelosi if repubs screw up

Do we need the United States Secret Service here? Because Ted Wheeler, the DEMOCRAT Mayor of Portland, was burned out of his house, after some of his henchmen attempted to kidnap me, and later fired a pistol at me and attempted to kill me near Gresham, bullet cracked the windshield on my car — I left town two days later never went back there, after that dirty pot-smoking DEMOCRAT D.A. Pete Holmes was filing false felony charges against me straight out of Seattle in some district court which only had jurisdiction over misdemeanors, oh, no, the defense attorney wouldn't even consider making a motion to dismiss the case for lack of jurisdiction.

Do we need the United States Secret Service here? Because Ted Wheeler, the DEMOCRAT Mayor of Portland, was burned out of his house, after some of his henchmen attempted to kidnap me, and later fired a pistol at me and attempted to kill me near Gresham, bullet cracked the windshield on my car — I left town two days later never went back there, after that dirty pot-smoking DEMOCRAT D.A. Pete Holmes was filing false felony charges against me straight out of Seattle in some district court which only had jurisdiction over misdemeanors, oh, no, the defense attorney wouldn't even consider making a motion to dismiss the case for lack of jurisdiction.
BUT the full page add the POS TRUMP took out asking the central park 5 to be executed was an entree into his presidency ?

Forum List

Back