Stolen Elections

I'm pretty much sure that i'm on board with most of the country and they're on board with me.

People do not like what the left is doing to this country. We know what you are. Turns out...people all over the world do not like what leftist/marxist/globalists are doing to the world either.

Lenin called his lying gov't propaganda newspaper Pravda. Which means truth. But the left does anything BUT say the truth. The left HATES the truth. DESPISES TRUTH. Same way the left here calls the fascist antifa Anti-fascist. It is a lie. They ARE fascist. The democrat party has gone fascist left. At this point, i don't see one democrat that is not fascist.

People who promote support and scream for the right to kill the unborn are evil. They don't have truth in them. They will lie, cheat, steal, kill for power. They will promote anything corrupt and force others into corruption. They will steal elections. They will do it under your nose. Sorry for telling you THE TRUTH. But someone has to.

Last edited:
I have to be honest, I don't trust either side, or establishment sources.

The whole thing is a gas-light.

Former Intel agent Bill Binney is the source of the claim that more folks were recorded than folks that voted.

In a lot of states, you can register at the polls. . . so, meh. This is just a matter of competing claims, and it is really hard to verify, as you have to compile fifty different jurisdictions.

For instance, these two sources have competing claims, but I don't trust either, b/c IMO? They are limited hang-outs, run by spooks, just as Bill Binny is a former spook.

But then, the whole controversy might have been manufactured in conjunction with the scamdemic on purpose, who knows?

Number of Registered Voters by State 2022​

I have to be honest, I don't trust either side, or establishment sources.

The whole thing is a gas-light.

Former Intel agent Bill Binney is the source of the claim that more folks were recorded than folks that voted.

In a lot of states, you can register at the polls. . . so, meh. This is just a matter of competing claims, and it is really hard to verify, as you have to compile fifty different jurisdictions.

For instance, these two sources have competing claims, but I don't trust either, b/c IMO? They are limited hang-outs, run by spooks, just as Bill Binny is a former spook.

But then, the whole controversy might have been manufactured in conjunction with the scamdemic on purpose, who knows?

Number of Registered Voters by State 2022​

So the number in the meme is off....The turnout percentage is still highly unlikely....Yet another number that doesn't add up.

Let's go with that number....Do you really find that level of turnout probable?
I don’t doubt voter fraud was committed. Probably occurs in every election. But by now you’d think someone would have exposed it. If our politicians, media, and government elections officials are so corrupt they won’t expose it, we’ve got bigger problems.

I don’t doubt voter fraud was committed. Probably occurs in every election. But by now you’d think someone would have exposed it. If our politicians, media, and government elections officials are so corrupt they won’t expose it, we’ve got bigger problems

Both the establishment gubmint-bureauctatic complex and establishment media are served by burying it...It achieves the result they want - control by the permanent political class.

Personally, I believe that there was the same kind of fraud in '16, but they weren't prepared for how absolutely sick of their shit that most of the nation is, and underestimated turnout for the opposition.

So the number in the meme is off....The turnout percentage is still highly unlikely....Yet another number that doesn't add up.
Depending on the source? Pretty much.

For every election, for well over a century, "did not vote," among registered voters, tends to outweigh those who actually care about either of the corrupt clowns the establishment allows us to chose from.

In this particular election, AFTER the numbers were crunched, all sources are trying to convince us, this was the first election, that more registered voters cared more about the candidates to show up to vote, than not. . .

THAT, is the part that seems highly suspicious to me. :eusa_think:

ME? I have a very hard time believing THAT. This is the biggest part I have a hard time believing, from either side. My suspicion? That a lot of voters were tallied as having voted, when, they did not in fact care which criminal was elected. This is a result of vote harvesting and machine vote manipulation, IMO.

did-not-vote-2016-update.png

didnt-vote-2020-1024x768.png

"According to the Washington Post in 2020, the voter turnout rate was more than 65%, the highest in 120 years since 1900 (73.7%). For comparison, in 2016, it was only 55.7%."

But then, that senile old criminal, told us what was coming. .

As did Trump, he told everyone precisely what to expect as well.

66.8% is not unlikely.
Tremendously unlikely, given the historic model of roughly half, or slightly more, of registered voters showing up.

16+/-% roughly correlates with the cheating in the tens of millions column, that you scum had to engage in so that your senile, pants-shitting, pederast could get dragged across the finish line.

Depending on the source? Pretty much.

For every election, for well over a century, "did not vote," among registered voters, tends to outweigh those who actually care about either of the corrupt clowns the establishment allows us to chose from.

In this particular election, AFTER the numbers were crunched, all sources are trying to convince us, this was the first election, that more registered voters cared more about the candidates to show up to vote, than not. . .

THAT, is the part that seems highly suspicious to me. :eusa_think:

ME? I have a very hard time believing THAT. This is the biggest part I have a hard time believing, from either side. My suspicion? That a lot of voters were tallied as having voted, when, they did not in fact care which criminal was elected. This is a result of vote harvesting and machine vote manipulation, IMO.

did-not-vote-2016-update.png

didnt-vote-2020-1024x768.png

"According to the Washington Post in 2020, the voter turnout rate was more than 65%, the highest in 120 years since 1900 (73.7%). For comparison, in 2016, it was only 55.7%."

But then, that senile old criminal, told us what was coming. .

As did Trump, he told everyone precisely what to expect as well.

And the seven states stolen (IMO) for Xiden all came in blue this time around......Whatta coinkidink!

Tremendously unlikely, given the historic model of roughly half, or slightly more, of registered voters showing up.

16+/-% roughly correlates with the cheating in the tens of millions column, that you scum had to engage in so that your senile, pants-shitting, pederast could get dragged across the finish line.

It's been over 60% in 4 of the last 5 elections.

But by now you’d think someone would have exposed it.

While I do agree it happened? If they have managed to gaslight folks about the truth about how the Vietnam war really started, the reality about the Liberty, the truth about the JFK, RFK, MLK, & Malcom X assassinations, the reality about Watergate and Iran-Contra, the truth about OKC and Waco, the reality about 911, and every assassination, election & coup that this nation has subverted and participated in globally?

And if they can convince over half the global population to take an unnecessary "vaccine," or that a "pandemic," is more deadly than it actually is, this mass formation psychosis can achieve nearly limitless psychological objectives.

The folks that helped do this, are pros. They knew what they were doing, and of course, it was planned in such a way, that the truth would never come to light. Folks would be bought, bribed, extorted, threatened or silenced, so that the necessary powerful people who would be needed to do something about this crime? Never would.

I listened to an epic gas-lighting article on NPR this weekend, essentially slandering the grass roots movement of folks in this nation that want legitimate elections again, like we use to have, using loaded and defamatory language, but not once, giving a detailed reason why this movements claims were wrong.

I remember when these Deep State spooks had been exposed, and there was fraud in the Broward County primaries. Yet, Trump's DoJ never prosecuted, and Brenda Snipes was still allowed to retire and keep her pension by Ron Densantis.

There is no way in hell I will ever vote for either Trump or Desantis.

It's possible there is no evidence of fraud in the national election, but, I did a complete study on how Debbie Wasserman-Shultz stole that nomination from Tim Canova. I find it very interesting, that this seems to be, an identical template, to how that movie 2000 mules said it was done.

Given the shit that went down in Broward county? And the fact that establishment Republicans even appointed that DNC woman. . . and she never even got sanctioned for her corruption, it was chalked up to. . . "incompetence?"

Yeah, IMO, I believe we can expect more populists, both on the left, and on the right, to mobilize to fight the Deep State on the local level, in the future. It WOULD get nasty at that point, if the FEDS tried to seize control of the local elections.

It seems to me, the Deep State bureaucrats have already war gamed how this shit works out, they did it with the last election, and now want to keep on doing it.

Brenda Snipes says Gov. DeSantis let her resign with ‘my name and my dignity’ intact​

60t24d.jpg

Concerned citizen sees ballots being transported in private vehicles & transferred to rented truck outside the Plantation, Florida voting site this past Election night. This violates all chain of custody requirements for paper ballots. Were the ballots destroyed & replaced by set of fake ballots? Investigate now!

ON top of this, if you follow the work of Greg Palast, and that documentary, "Uncounted: The New Math of American Elections," there was whistle blower, who blew the lid off of the corruption in the Die-bold source code, there was even a bit of Satire in the Mainstream public about how the oligarchs were rigging our elections.

If you have a chance, I recommend that documentary.

This caused Die-bold to go out of business, and to be sold off by the Obama administration to Dominion. . .

Shocking History of Dominion Voting​

". . . At the beginning of 2009, there were four major US EVS suppliers: ES&S, Premier (a unit of Nixdorf-Diebold), Sequoia (linked to Smartmatic), and Hart Intercivic. The market size was a few hundred million dollars a year and growing. EVS vendors competed among themselves and against traditional pen and paper voting. There were no barriers to entry for other competitors, other than government’s regulations.. . . "

<snip>

How Dominion went from nothing to everything in two weeks

". . In September 2009, ES&S acquired Premier [8], without any objections from the DOJ. But in March 2010, the Obama’s DOJ (Eric Holder – Robert Mueller) forced ES&S to “sell” Premier’s assets to Dominion, but to keep its liabilities. In addition, ES&S was forced to license to Dominion some of its software, in perpetuity and free of charge. The pretext for the DOJ action was antitrust. . .. "

So? What you are saying, is, seems like someone would have, "exposed it by now?"

But the source code is proprietary, and you really need to know something about how voter harvesting on a grand scale works. They have already found that Zuckerburg had funded a massive voter harvesting operation, illegally in some cases, but they are essentially refusing to prosecute him, or do anything about it. They have admitted as much.

In short, absence of evidence, and absence of the use of prosecutorial discretion, does not mean, there was not any fraud.

If the establishment, and the DNC, and those who care about the nation, really wanted to prove that they care, all they would need to do, is force the release the source code, and times ballots were received and/or recorded. I think that would go a lot to reassure folks.

The legitimacy of the government, is not as critical to the oligarchs, as the transition into the "New Normal," and the "Great Reset." They no longer care about the old values of the republic as much as their never ending quest for a global technocratic police state. Complete and total control.

They only want to have the toadies and the useful idiots convince us that a square is now a circle.

iu

Last edited:
And the seven states stolen (IMO) for Xiden all came in blue this time around......Whatta coinkidink!

You mean states like Arizona, Nevada, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Wyoming; where Trump either lost or won by a few percentage points or less in 2016, it's inconceivable to you that he could lose those state by a few percentage points or less in 2020?

Why do you think those states are referred to as "swing states?"

You mean states like Arizona, Nevada, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Wyoming; where Trump either lost or won by a few percentage points or less in 2016, it's inconceivable to you that he could lose those state by a few percentage points or less in 2020?

Why do you think those states are referred to as "swing states?"
I mean states that were flat-out stolen by fraudulent votes pumped into the system.

Forum List

Back