Stolen Elections

So of the people who would normally not vote, you don't find it odd that in fact they registered and voted to get rid of Trump?
Could they have had a very good democrat schooling regarding Trump being incompetent?

The fact remains, it was all checked and found correct. Its 18 months from the result. Do you really think anything will change that?
You can't be so dumb or possibly im wrong again, to think all the whinging and moaning will alter the result?

He was beaten fairly and history records it but a dumbarse republican godbotherer refutes everything. Youre looking silly son.
How many excuses can you make excuses when it happened in every county were fraud was suspected? It just does not happen that way. Period.

I am not looking for an immediate change the elections will take care of that. The fact that fraud happened and it is known it happened will be enough.

How many excuses can you make excuses when it happened in every county were fraud was suspected? It just does not happen that way. Period.

I am not looking for an immediate change the elections will take care of that. The fact that fraud happened and it is known it happened will be enough.

Except it hasn't, FruitLoops. You're literally, blindly, just accepting the word of a Trump appointee and known con man for no reason other than you like what he's saying. You don't possess even a gram of critical thinking.

Except it hasn't, FruitLoops. You're literally, blindly, just accepting the word of a Trump appointee and known con man for no reason other than you like what he's saying. You don't possess even a gram of critical thinking.
Please do not talk to me about thinking. You have no first hand experience.

LOL

Whimpers the yutz who's still crying about fraud he can't prove, 18 months (and counting) since the election.
6 years and have proven nothing about Trump. The swing states are not going to be able to destrioy 2020 data until every court case is over with, maybe that will take 6 years too.

6 years and have proven nothing about Trump. The swing states are not going to be able to destrioy 2020 data until every court case is over with, maybe that will take 6 years too.

LOL

That's great news, FruitLoops. I relish the thought of another 6 years of laughing at you fraud nuts. Shit, it's going on 14 years of Birtherism and I still get to laugh my royal ass off over that too.

You're literally the gift that keeps on giving and now you tell me I have many more years of entertainment from you yahoos over this.

tenor.gif

Again, not one of you have produced evidence to prove what you say. The electoral people dont have it, the gop don't have it, you don't have it. Can't you see the pattern forming that it does not exist.

Remember this. The republicans who changed to Biden will vote again. They will not be voting for Trump to re instate the same stupidity they just threw out. Think about it.

Your hope and wishes equate to nothing at an election. Trump can have the biggest numbers at rallies he wants and it doesn't spell victory. I proved that last time.

If you didn't vote Biden in, you cannot vote him out. Only those that changed can do that. Let that sink in.

Again, not one of you have produced evidence to prove what you say. The electoral people dont have it, the gop don't have it, you don't have it. Can't you see the pattern forming that it does not exist.

Remember this. The republicans who changed to Biden will vote again. They will not be voting for Trump to re instate the same stupidity they just threw out. Think about it.

Your hope and wishes equate to nothing at an election. Trump can have the biggest numbers at rallies he wants and it doesn't spell victory. I proved that last time.

If you didn't vote Biden in, you cannot vote him out. Only those that changed can do that. Let that sink in.
No Republicans changed to Biden. What planet you from? The fraud will be be proven to the people no matter if you accept the evidence or not. Now try being a little less stupid.

No Republicans changed to Biden. What planet you from? The fraud will be be proven to the people no matter if you accept the evidence or not. Now try being a little less stupid.
Excuse me. Barr advised Trump prior to the election that polling showed people admitted they were changing to Biden.
Statistics showed they did. You might like to think their loyalty runs deep but not when a tyrant is elected.
The figures are there to prove it if you care to check but you won't because its unpleasant to your beliefs.

The sun will rise in the west before it is proven. The caravan moved on 12 months ago and youve missed it.

No Republicans changed to Biden. What planet you from?

Only in your nightmares, FruitLoops. Most of the Republicans I know either voted for Biden or didn't vote. Only 2 voted again for Trump. And one of those two were so pissed at the way he handled 1/6, he won't vote for Trump again.

Only in your nightmares, FruitLoops. Most of the Republicans I know either voted for Biden or didn't vote. Only 2 voted again for Trump. And one of those two were so pissed at the way he handled 1/6, he won't vote for Trump again.
Thank you.

LOL

By "watchdog," you mean True the Vote -- the very same organization which partnered with Gregg Phillips who claimed there were over 3 million non-citizens who voted in the 2016 election. A claim he made even before election data was made publicly available.

1*CbMFP70yw9N5mT5C1KVwBQ.png

A claim made with absolutely zero proof to corroborate; and which inspired Trump to investigate (since neither Phillips nor True the Vote did). An investigation he shut down prematurely because they found only one non-citizen who voted and she voted for Trump. In the 5½ years since that claim was made, they still haven't shown any evidence of the 3 million voting non-citizens and rejected direct requests to provide any and no legal action was ever taken -- in the end, it was just a baseless claim. And True the Vote put out a statement on their website stating,

HOUSTON, TX. – November 27, 2016: True the Vote (TTV), the nation's leading voters’ rights and election integrity organization, today released a statement with respect to President-Elect Donald Trump’s claim that “millions” of individuals illegally voted in the 2016 Election.
“True the Vote absolutely supports President-elect Trump’s recent comment about the impact of illegal voting, as reflected in the national popular vote. We are still collecting data and will be for several months, but our intent is to publish a comprehensive study on the significant impact of illegal voting in all of its many forms and begin a national discussion on how voters, states, and the Trump Administration can best address this growing problem.”

... a statement they have never followed up with and have since taken down...

JUST IN: Arizona Attorney General Mark Brnovich Refers Criminal Action Against AZ Secretary of State Katie Hobbs For Election Crimes

The Arizona Attorney General has referred criminal action against Arizona Secretary of State Katie Hobbs to the Cochise County Attorney, Brian McIntyre.
In a letter sent Tuesday, Attorney General Mark Brnovich delegated his powers to enforce criminal action against crooked Katie Hobbs for shutting down the online candidate petition portal and intentionally violating the law.

MCINTYRE NEEDS TO LOCK HER UP!
Arizona law states,

the secretary of state shall provide a system for qualified electors to sign a nomination petition ... for [candidates for statewide and legislative offices] by way of a secure internet portal.

JUST IN: Arizona Attorney General Mark Brnovich Refers Criminal Action Against AZ Secretary of State Katie Hobbs For Election Crimes

ALSO!!!
:thumbsup:

TOTALLY UNHINGED: Day After FEC Fines Hillary's 2016 Campaign for Lying About Creating and Funding the Fake Trump-Russia Conspiracy -- She Tweets Out a NEW Trump-Russia Conspiracy

The Federal Election Commission has fined the Democratic National Committee and Hillary Clinton's 2016 campaign for lying about the funding of the infamous, and discredited, Russian "dossier" used in a smear attempt against Donald Trump weeks before he shocked the world with his 2016 presidential victory.

Scoop: FEC fines DNC and Clinton for Trump dossier hoax

Everyone here says this has been debunked. Turns out it was never answered. Why withhold the report? Can they look anymore guilty?

I was involved in that case and we worked directly with the US Attorney Bill McSwain who is now a candidate for governor… We got the truck driver over to the FBI offices in DC and to date we have met nothing but resistance from the postal authorities to release the report done by the postal police and the FBI. We’re close to getting it but that’s still unresolved as I speak to you today…

it is amusing, not to mention disgusting, how these folk in these positions.. corrupt judges, corrupt politicians, corrupt officials like to be called honorable in their titles and they are anything BUT honorable.

no one will be prosecuted...here's the reason why.

There will be no prosecution brought as a result of the investigation “because to prosecute those few whose identity can be proven would be unfair and unjust given the much larger numbers who cannot be identified and who also deposited multiple ballots,” Martin said.

NOW you cannot prosecute anyone for any crime because you cannot prosecute at the same time all those people guilt of that crime.

Forum List

Back