Stolen Elections

faum said:
Nope, half the country doesn't know that; nor can you prove such. Half of likely voters believe that, but they're mostly right leaning and rightards are brain-dead.

in reality the right outnumbers the left..You have the machinery in place for lying,cheating, stealing and propagandizing.

in reality the right outnumbers the left..You have the machinery in place for lying,cheating, stealing and propagandizing.

LOLOL

Uh, no. While there are more conservatives than Liberals, there are more Democrats than Republicans.

faum said:
Uh, no. While there are more conservatives than Liberals, there are more Democrats than Republicans.

um. no little girl. You do not. In live people. Now your people on paper...that's a different matter. LOLOL

um. no little girl. You do not. In live people. Now your people on paper...that's a different matter. LOLOL

LOL

Imbecile, I posted a link showing more people consider themselves Democrats than Republicans.

Sadly, you're beyond help.

And as I said, you’re wrong. But what else is new? You will never see what you refuse to look at. And that’s a fact you can’t grasp. Which is what it is. You are not exactly intelligent, after all.

You have no hard evidence and you know it. I have seen the footage. The election was conducted with republicans in the room, boxes counted and all yet you think a TV grab proves Trump won. Grow up you dope. What you think you saw was hallucinations.

Biden won and was inaugurated. Trump lost and is a big fat slob lying corrupt pos.

You have no hard evidence and you know it. I have seen the footage. The election was conducted with republicans in the room, boxes counted and all yet you think a TV grab proves Trump won. Grow up you dope. What you think you saw was hallucinations.

Biden won and was inaugurated. Trump lost and is a big fat slob lying corrupt pos.
You remain wrong and dull and trite.

“In some of those swing states, you had counties where vote fraud was alleged. In some of those swing states, you had counties where vote fraud wasn’t alleged. And yet you only had huge increases in turnout where vote fraud was alleged,” he said.
As you would have noticed millions more voted at the election more than normally. Its not impossible that had an effect. But to suggest there was fraud when clearly there was not detected is pure sour grapes. If you think that a federal election can be that easily rigged, with millions of electoral staff watching and absolutely none coming forward, you are paranoid beyond anything medicine will manage

Taking another tack, Mr. Lott looked at specific voting precincts that touched each other but where one was inside a Republican-dominant county and the other inside a Democratic-leaning county where there were fraud accusations.
Again, that doesn't mean people didnt change how they normally vote.
In fact, I'll bet that is what happened.

What you people are saying is prior to the election someone filled in millions of votes for Biden, distributed evenly to all the swing states, sat them on the floor and nobody saw them, then continued with their counting and miraculously they appeared and were inserted them when everyone had gone home????????

I'd rather believe there's a god than that shit.

That maybe so but Biden was elected and is the potus. Youre remain stubbornly ignorant, hate filled and dangerously mentally ill.
Biden is The Current President. That’s not in question. I am not the stubborn or ignorant one. That’s you. I am not like you. I am not filled with hate at all. But unlike you, I speak the truth. No wonder you’re so befuddled.

Brandon is mentally ill. You appear to be quite tragically retarded. Consequently, I don’t value your opinions. Your posts rarely consist of anything else but your unsupported ignorant opinions.

Biden is The Current President. That’s not in question. I am not the stubborn or ignorant one. That’s you. I am not like you. I am not filled with hate at all. But unlike you, I speak the truth.
You bloody liar. You have no evidence of a stolen election but take the high moral ground. You hypocrite lying godbotherer.
No wonder you’re so befuddled.

Brandon is mentally ill. You appear to be quite tragically retarded.
here we go again with the personal assessment when the argument is exhausted. Let's label me as mentally ill because you're out of ammo on the electoral fraud. You jesus junkies are the mentally ill dickheads.

Consequently, I don’t value your opinions. Your posts rarely consist of anything else but your unsupported ignorant opinions.
As if the world hangs on every word you utter.
I've heard prayer mimblers line you suggest you time is to valuable to waste on me. That happens just as they realise their argument is out of gas. Just like you have.

But the irony, of you suggesting my opinions are unsupported. The votes are counted three times by law, multiple audits including by the gop wanting to find fraud and didn't but you call a 10 sec grab on TV by fox as evidence of national fraud and evidence??? .
Are you completely mad?
Stick with your bible dopey.

As you would have noticed millions more voted at the election more than normally. Its not impossible that had an effect. But to suggest there was fraud when clearly there was not detected is pure sour grapes. If you think that a federal election can be that easily rigged, with millions of electoral staff watching and absolutely none coming forward, you are paranoid beyond anything medicine will manage

Again, that doesn't mean people didnt change how they normally vote.
In fact, I'll bet that is what happened.

What you people are saying is prior to the election someone filled in millions of votes for Biden, distributed evenly to all the swing states, sat them on the floor and nobody saw them, then continued with their counting and miraculously they appeared and were inserted them when everyone had gone home????????

I'd rather believe there's a god than that shit.
The article clearly states the turnout in alleged fraudulent counties is really not possible.. They are concerned with those counties.

The article clearly states the turnout in alleged fraudulent counties is really not possible.. They are concerned with those counties.
So of the people who would normally not vote, you don't find it odd that in fact they registered and voted to get rid of Trump?
Could they have had a very good democrat schooling regarding Trump being incompetent?

The fact remains, it was all checked and found correct. Its 18 months from the result. Do you really think anything will change that?
You can't be so dumb or possibly im wrong again, to think all the whinging and moaning will alter the result?

He was beaten fairly and history records it but a dumbarse republican godbotherer refutes everything. Youre looking silly son.

Forum List

Back