Stolen Elections

Courts have rejected challenges to the 2020 presidential vote, generally citing the lack of evidence that any alleged fraud would have altered the outcome in a particular state. The Republican plaintiffs argued that since their observers couldn’t watch the vote counts or were prevented from seeing other evidence, they couldn’t provide such proof without investigations backed by subpoena power. Still, while some judges have agreed that irregularities occurred in 2020, they weren’t willing to grant discovery in the absence of evidence that fraud could reverse the election results. Republicans thus faced a Catch-22 situation.

This article is written by Lott.

Courts have rejected challenges to the 2020 presidential vote, generally citing the lack of evidence that any alleged fraud would have altered the outcome in a particular state. The Republican plaintiffs argued that since their observers couldn’t watch the vote counts or were prevented from seeing other evidence, they couldn’t provide such proof without investigations backed by subpoena power. Still, while some judges have agreed that irregularities occurred in 2020, they weren’t willing to grant discovery in the absence of evidence that fraud could reverse the election results. Republicans thus faced a Catch-22 situation.

Repeating bullshit doesn't lend it credibility. Lott will still be a Trump appointee who has been caught in the past making up a fictitious character to corroborate his bullshit and is now misrepresenting data since the ballots prove Biden won.

Repeating bullshit doesn't lend it credibility. Lott will still be a Trump appointee who has been caught in the past making up a fictitious character to corroborate his bullshit and is now misrepresenting data since the ballots prove Biden won.
I do not believe you and the data does not lie, you do. Obvious fraud is obvious fraud.

I do not believe you and the data does not lie, you do. Obvious fraud is obvious fraud.

LOLOL

As if what you believe matters, FruitLoops. You're fucking deranged.

Scholar Invents Fan To Answer His Critics

Mary Rosh thinks the world of John R. Lott Jr., the controversial American Enterprise Institute scholar whose book "More Guns, Less Crime" caused such a stir a few years ago.

In postings on Web sites in this country and abroad, Rosh has tirelessly defended Lott against his harshest critics. He is a meticulous researcher, she's repeatedly told those who say otherwise. He's not driven by the ideology of the left or the right. Rosh has even summoned memories of the classes she took from Lott a decade ago to illustrate Lott's probity and academic gifts.

"I have to say that he was the best professor I ever had," Rosh gushed in one Internet posting.

Indeed, Mary Rosh and John Lott agree about nearly everything.

Well they should, because Mary Rosh is John Lott -- or at least that's the pseudonym he's used for three years to defend himself against his critics in online debates, Lott acknowledged this week.

LOL

You're such a flaming idiot, FruitLoops. :icon_rolleyes:

No, 52% of voters do not believe any such thing. 52% of likely voters believe that. And "likely voters" are a right-leaning subset of actual voters.

When polling all adults, the majority of those polled believe Biden is the legit winner.
Can you prove they don't? When you can, let me know. Your lie has failed.

evidence of 2020 voter fraud. It's all over the place. everybody knows it..all over the world. Yet our leftist buddies still want to pretend that it didn't happen. We all have to accept the lie with straight faces...no stolen election, choose your pronouns, rachael levine is a woman, it's for the kids (sexual grooming), Joe biden is a patriot, portland riots were a summer of love, the clot shots aren't killing people, line up for number 4,5,6,7,8 they're good for ya......

As I said your the only one who saw the evidence.
Not even the gop funded audit found it and I know you hate me reminding you of that.
So bang away with your childish rebuttals. Stick to your bible son. Its the only chance you ever have.
And as I said, you’re wrong. But what else is new? You will never see what you refuse to look at. And that’s a fact you can’t grasp. Which is what it is. You are not exactly intelligent, after all.

Can you prove they don't? When you can, let me know. Your lie has failed.

Dumbfuck, because your own link says they polled "likely voters," not "voters."

Your IQ must be in single digits to not understand that.

Dumbfuck, because your own link says they polled "likely voters," not "voters."

Your IQ must be in single digits to not understand that.
So? You call people not likely to vote voters? You are a special kind of stupid. Also if they were not polled how would you know what they think?

Fraud happened, and everyone knows it. Assholes that keep lying about it know it too.

likely voters...and the pollsters get to define that too. Faun's just grasping at straws.

Figures lie and liars figure.

So? You call people not likely to vote voters? You are a special kind of stupid. Also if they were not polled how would you know what they think?

No, retard, I said no such thing. I said "likely voters" comprise a subset of "voters." The poll you posted was of "likely voters," not "voters."

So had you posted 52% of likely voters believe cheating in the election affected the outcome, you would have been correct. But you didn't post that. You posted 52% of voters believe cheating in the election affected the outcome; but regrettably for you, that not who the pollster actually polled.

I don't expect you to understand, FruitLoops. You're mentally challenged.

No, retard, I said no such thing. I said "likely voters" comprise a subset of "voters." The poll you posted was of "likely voters," not "voters."

So had you posted 52% of likely voters believe cheating in the election affected the outcome, you would have been correct. But you didn't post that. You posted 52% of voters believe cheating in the election affected the outcome; but regrettably for you, that not who the pollster actually polled.

I don't expect you to understand, FruitLoops. You're mentally challenged.
Stop the bullshit. Fraud happened and half the country knows it did. Period.

likely voters...and the pollsters get to define that too. Faun's just grasping at straws.

Figures lie and liars figure.

And likely voters tend to lean right, which is why Rasmussen polls them and not all adults. To skew their results.

Funny part is how rightards lap that shit up.

:abgg2q.jpg:

And likely voters tend to lean right, which is why Rasmussen polls them and not all adults. To skew their results.

Funny part is how rightards lap that shit up.

:abgg2q.jpg:
Funny how you lapped up the water main break in GA. that never happened.

Stop the bullshit. Fraud happened and half the country knows it did. Period.

Nope, half the country doesn't know that; nor can you prove such. Half of likely voters believe that, but they're mostly right leaning and rightards are brain-dead.

Nope, half the country doesn't know that; nor can you prove such. Half of likely voters believe that, but they're mostly right leaning and rightards are brain-dead.
Why are you here? Your lie has failed. Admit it.

Forum List

Back