Stock Pile Not the States? The People Of The States Paid For It

He misspoke and Trump clarified what he meant in yesterday’s press conference
What was the clarification? And how's your Mom doing? We're all pulling for her. :hands:

Thanks man! Her CRP levels actually went slightly down, which is great news because yesterday they were slightly up. she’s now on the minimum amount of oxygen they give, which is great considering she was up to seven litters yesterday. They even took her off oxygen completely for a little while. Thanks again for your best wishes!

Trump said that what Kushner meant was the feds were stockpiling ventilators and other Equiptment for every state, not just a select few.
That's terrific news. We'll keep her in our prayers.

What a complete and utter IGNORANT and ARROGANT asshole,

Jimminey Chricket, we really need this incompetent administration to ALL STEP DOWN and have the professionals step in to clean up their shit, before we all die from their incompetence....

Who the hell does the federal gvt work for.....? For all of the states, for we the people....

I guess Kushner never considered the meaning of the phrase "The United States"!

I don't know, it could be? But that would not mean NY hasn't contributed enough to deserve and demand, damn federal help....in a NATIONAL emergency!
Right now, like it or not, We are all New York.

How well they handle this pandemic will have an impact on the rest of the entire country, especially in terms of lessons learned.

Many lives across the country will be saved by things New York learns and shares with the rest of us.

This is just wrong and sick.

Who does kushner think paid for that sock pile? We, the people of the United States of America paid for that stock pile.

It belongs to the people of the states.

Just who is this "ours" that kushner talks about?

I ll explain it to you since you’re dumb.

It is for the states but the Federal Govt will divvy it up as needed. If New Mexico needs 100 and they get 200 then the excess is not coming back as states hoard just in case. In this environment the federal government wants to have its own stockpile to help states that need it in an emergency.

You’re one stupid person, Dana. You and your constant biased political views even during times like this. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Jimminey Chricket, we really need this incompetent administration to ALL STEP DOWN and have the professionals step in to clean up their shit, before we all die from their incompetence....

Who the hell does the federal gvt work for.....? For all of the states, for we the people....

Another idiot. Amazing. I guess You’re an idiot who didn’t understand what he meant.

I don't know, it could be? But that would not mean NY hasn't contributed enough to deserve and demand, damn federal help....in a NATIONAL emergency!

How well they handle this pandemic will have an impact on the rest of the entire country, especially in terms of lessons learned.

Many lives across the country will be saved by things New York learns and shares with the rest of us.
I AGREE!!!!

I AGREE!!!!
Damn, now I have to reconsider everything I just said. :D

Yeah, the medical establishment in NY City is really an involuntary lab on how to treat this COVID19 crap.

They are on my prayers every day; a lot of good people there, the kind of folks that run into buildings on fire and ready to collapse.

God bless New York.

Another idiot. Amazing. I guess You’re an idiot who didn’t understand what he meant.

So it's your position that every time Trump or one of his officials says something idiotic we're supposed to reinterpret as something reasonable?

Maybe we need an administration that says what they mean and mean what they say.

I AGREE!!!!
United we stand, divided we fall!

I AGREE!!!!
Damn, now I have to reconsider everything I just said. :D

Yeah, the medical establishment in NY City is really an involuntary lab on how to treat this COVID19 crap.

They are on my prayers every day; a lot of good people there, the kind of folks that run into buildings on fire and ready to collapse.

God bless New York.
:lol:
gosh, I wish we still had a FUNNY AND AGREE emoji!

So it's your position that every time Trump or one of his officials says something idiotic we're supposed to reinterpret as something reasonable?

Maybe we need an administration that says what they mean and mean what they say.
It was not idiotic. It made perfect sense. You're just an idiot who didn't understand it.

It was not idiotic. It made perfect sense. You're just an idiot who didn't understand it.
there was nothing to understand, other than what he said?

the national strategic stock piles are for we the people and all States as it has always been in national emergencies, not just those working for the federal gvt....

don't put a new quarterback in to the game, to only fumble, their first pass...

Last edited:

there was nothing to understand, other than what he said?

the national strategic stock piles are for we the people and all States as it has always been in national emergencies, not just those working for the federal gvt....

don't put in a new quarterback in to the game, to only fumble, their first pass...
He said that states hoard and in this situation they wanted more flexibility. Did you really not understand his intent? There was zero malice behind it. Leftists like you look to create problems where there arent any.

Almost all of our government systems are under such strain now. We have a heightened danger: first, of fraud and waste in terms of how many millions of dollars are being spent, plus, the potential abuse of power by trump

When you have enhanced government authority like restricting people’s travels, you want to make sure people’s civil liberties are not being violated

Almost all of our government systems are under such strain now. We have a heightened danger: first, of fraud and waste in terms of how many millions of dollars are being spent, plus, the potential abuse of power by trump

When you have enhanced government authority like restricting people’s travels, you want to make sure people’s civil liberties are not being violated
Wow we agree and that is rare because you're usually highly illogical.

The devastation brought by the coronavirus has been hugely magnified by an irrational system that measures human life in terms of profits and loss. Faced with collapse, states have already had to intervene in the markets — now, we need them to plan to rebuild our societies for the future.

new york contributed 285 million to federal taxes in 2018, your state of minnesota contributed 99 million in federal taxes..... california contributed 460 million in federal taxes....

YOU are not paying shinola for the ventilators they need... silly one!

I'll bet per person (per capita) Minnesotans pay more federal taxes than NY or california.

And they are getting help from the fed-gov!

Trump just built 4 hospitals in NY, sent the USS comfort...AND sent 4,000 ventilators from the national stockpile.

While cuomo is doing a good job in this crisis, he has no right to blame Trump over his own screw up of not buying any ventilators in the last 3 years when he was advised to!

He also wants more than double of what is in the national stockpile...One state cannot have all the resources of the entire country!

new york contributed 285 million to federal taxes in 2018, your state of minnesota contributed 99 million in federal taxes..... california contributed 460 million in federal taxes....

YOU are not paying shinola for the ventilators they need... silly one!

I'll bet per person (per capita) Minnesotans pay more federal taxes than NY or california.
They are getting national help...........more than any other state. For some reason you think they should get everything in the federal stockpile.

giphy.gif

Home - The stuffnews doesn't maintain an about page with information. Why not?

We have this thing called State rights and with that comes state responsibilities. Trump has already said that the federal government is the back up. Stop taking every little thing and blowing it up because you are transparent and you are the reason the Democratic Party will continue to lose.
Have you watched the news?

Did you watch Jarod in the press conference on COVID yesterday?

And?

Are you telling me that the States do not have the obligation to attempt to meet the demand?

They do. They are overwhelmed. And thus requesting assistance in the form of resources. That is what the SNS is. A resource.

Everyone is fucking aware it's a resource but there is an obligation first.

True, and there is every indication that this epidemic will overwhelm most state resources. It doesn’t help the perception of wrong being amplified here when the president makes statements like this:

Forum List

Back