Stinking Muslilms Get a Permit??? We Don't???

Poor stinkin' Muslims. Demonstrating (whatever) on the day your brothers killed 5,000+ Americans.

Fuck You and your religion of peace.

We had an absolute BLAST today - honoring our men and women who have fallen and those who serve. Special kudos to local law enforcement, federal cops and thousands of citizens who lined the beltway to welcome us in an out of OUR nation's capitol - not Islams!!!

And stinking rotten pro-Muslim Libberhoids can rot in fucking hell too.

Muslim rally vastly outnumbered by bikers, counterprotesters - Washington Times

Sent From My iPhone

Y
Why diminish all the good of the rally to commemorate the victims of 9/11 by injecting your irrational hatred into the same conversation? You besmirch something good because you haven't the self-control to stop indulging your bigotry for two fucking minutes. What's really important to you, remembering the victims of 9/11 and the heroism of so many that day and after, or venting your personal hatred? Is it all about YOU?! Get your shit together.

Fuck off
I am still pissed about 9/11 and am not ready to embrace Islam and Allah

I'm not over it like turds of your ilk are

Poor stinkin' Muslims. Demonstrating (whatever) on the day your brothers killed 5,000+ Americans.

We had an absolute BLAST today - honoring our men and women who have fallen and those who serve. Special kudos to local law enforcement, federal cops and thousands of citizens who lined the beltway to welcome us in an out of OUR nation's capitol - not Islams!!!

Sent From My iPhone

Y
Why diminish all the good of the rally to commemorate the victims of 9/11 by injecting your irrational hatred into the same conversation? You besmirch something good because you haven't the self-control to stop indulging your bigotry for two fucking minutes. What's really important to you, remembering the victims of 9/11 and the heroism of so many that day and after, or venting your personal hatred? Is it all about YOU?! Get your shit together.

Fuck off

If only there was a Constitutional amendment that protected free speech

Reports: Terry Jones arrested with 2,998 kerosene-soaked Korans - latimes.com

Sent From My iPhone

Y

Fuck off

Who asked you to convert? You just had to put a stain on something good because you couldn't help making it all about YOU and YOUR fears. Don't be a self-centered douche just because you are ignorant and afraid. With every idiotic slur you diminish something good. Why? BECAUSE ITS ALL ABOUT YOU. You should be ashamed of yourself.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FT554nnaFew]9/11 Bikers Denied Permit for D.C. Ride - Belinda Bee - Fox & Friends - 9-11-13 - YouTube[/ame]

She said they plan to do this same thing every year from now on. Permit or not.

Sent From My iPhone

Y

Fuck off

Were those 25 some odd moooslims scary?

Y

Fuck off

The way he talk they were.
Too bad they could have not started out riding for the fallen. Shit! If they planned ahead maybe they would have received a permit.

Fuck off

The way he talk they were.
Too bad they could have not started out riding for the fallen. Shit! If they planned ahead maybe they would have received a permit.

Damn -- calm down before you blow a gasket, dingbat

God Bless the Bikers.
th_emoticon_Heart.gif

9/11 Bikers Denied Permit for D.C. Ride - Belinda Bee - Fox & Friends - 9-11-13 - YouTube

She said they plan to do this same thing every year from now on. Permit or not.

bikers love a reason to rally

maybe next year they can make a week of it

perhaps Full Throttle could set up shop for a week

run some charities

A week?
I propose biker history month

not a bad idea
that would give a lot more folks the chance to participate

what a crock....2 million bikers could have donated their gas monies to wounded warriors or another charity for vets but no they needed the attention..the bikers needed to make themselves appear to be what....proud americans? or merely egoistic people looking for the media attention?

did this ride accomplish anything for the vets? if so i would love to know what.....

what a crock....2 million bikers could have donated their gas monies to wounded warriors or another charity for vets but no they needed the attention..the bikers needed to make themselves appear to be what....proud americans? or merely egoistic people looking for the media attention?

did this ride accomplish anything for the vets? if so i would love to know what.....
Oh! the irony........their bike's tank was full of gasoline refined from Saudi oil as they ride to protest muslims. .. :lol:

Oh! the irony........their bike's tank was full of gasoline refined from Saudi oil as they ride to protest muslims. .. :lol:

Odds are you're mistaken.

Only 18 percent of oil is imported from Saudi Arabia. We get more from Canada, 34 percent.

If you're going to make shit up at least try to make it more believable.

Only 18 percent of oil is imported from Saudi Arabia. We get more from Canada, 34 percent.

Saudi Arabia, or Kuwait, or Iraq, or Qatar, or Oman, or Libya, or Yemen, or......well you get the picture. .. :cool:

Saudi Arabia, or Kuwait, or Iraq, or Qatar, or Oman, or Libya, or Yemen, or......well you get the picture. .. :cool:

Yes I get the picture. You made shit up that was more likely as not total bullshit.

Now had you said "gasoline refined from OPEC oil", it would have been more believable.

I'm just trying to keep you from doing what liberals typically do.

Forum List

Back