Stinking Muslilms Get a Permit??? We Don't???

what a crock....2 million bikers could have donated their gas monies to wounded warriors or another charity for vets but no they needed the attention..the bikers needed to make themselves appear to be what....proud americans? or merely egoistic people looking for the media attention?

did this ride accomplish anything for the vets? if so i would love to know what.....

Kind of like Hannity volunteering to get waterboarded for the Wounded Warriors Charity....all talk and no help.

What a day !!!!

How long did it take for them to all get through the city?

sunshine

earlier you asked how long

Virginia stated well over 800,000 were counted headed North

The Last Refuge | Rag Tag Bunch of Conservative Misfits ? Contact Info: [email protected]

[MENTION=22214]john[/MENTION]_bezerk

Rag tag misfits? Good God. Bikers are some of the least rag tag people in this country. Many are veterans and they managed to have thousands of dollars to go into this hobby and the requisite dress. They are anything but rag tag! Where do they come up with this shit? We need them, because the little pansy assed liberals aren't going to stand for anything.

I could always tell when my patients were riding by their attire.

Last edited:
The ride was not about veterans. Nor was it about raising money for anything. It was to honor the 9-11 victims and to protest the crass choice muslims made to gather and demand their wants on this day which is sacred to most other Americans. Muslims acted in bad taste, and got a taste of something they didn't expect.

"...got a taste of something they didn't expect."
Which was?
Large-scale, spontaneous grass-roots demonstration of popular disdain for such insensitive and lowbrow gaucherie on the part of Muslim Activists who chose September 11th as an oblique within-the-law way of rubbing salt in the wound?

God Bless the Biker Folk, in this instance.

So... 25 of these Activist pissants showed-up on The Mall in DC.

Did anybody ever get (and publish) a count (estimate) of how many bikers participated?

I'm guessing it was in the thousands,and not overly large, itself.

But it was a good start, and a harbinger of better things to come, if those Activist Scum insist on continuing to re-open the wounds of 9-11, year after year...

A good start...

Initiated by no-nonsense types, fiercely loyal to The Republic and its People... :clap2:

Last edited:
The ride was not about veterans. Nor was it about raising money for anything. It was to honor the 9-11 victims and to protest the crass choice muslims made to gather and demand their wants on this day which is sacred to most other Americans. Muslims acted in bad taste, and got a taste of something they didn't expect.

Best non-political honest evaluation and analysis I've seen.

This so called 'Muslim March/Protest' was Not supported or endorsed by any of the main stream national Muslim organizations.

And was actually started by some nitwits on Facebook with almost zero followers. .. :cool:

This so called 'Muslim March/Protest' was Not supported or endorsed by any of the main stream national Muslim organizations.

And was actually started by some nitwits on Facebook with almost zero followers. .. :cool:

It was still in very poor taste. Likely by design.

"...And was actually started by some nitwits on Facebook with almost zero followers..."
Yes, I've heard something similar... and it got attention complete disproportionate to its yield; at least on the Radical Muslim Activist side of the fence.
The whole event was a quasi- hoax suggested by a couple of retards out to get attention.

Even CAIR said early on, " A Facebook page for the “Million Muslim March”—which previously showed less than 10 people planning to attend—had been taken down by the time of publishing. — Corey Saylor, spokesman for the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR), to tell U.S. News last month that CAIR would definitely Not support the event."

The American Muslim (TAM)

@SM: Understood, believable, and it squares with what few scraps of reading I've done on the subject over the wires; they were better provocateurs than they were organizers or marketeers, apparently.

@SM: Understood, believable, and it squares with what few scraps of reading I've done on the subject over the wires; they were better provocateurs than they were organizers or marketeers, apparently.
All of the muslim people that I know are too busy working and running businesses; and don't have time to spend on this sort of nonsense.

On the other hand, the bikers mass hysteria over the non event was beyond silly to say the least. .. :cool:

Last edited:
All of the muslim people that I know are too busy working and running businesses; and don't have time to spend on this sort of nonsense.

On the other hand, the bikers mass hysteria over the non event was beyond silly to say the least. .. :cool:
We disagree about the silliness of the Biker response...

I will grant you that the Biker Community was hoodwinked into believing that The Event in DC was going to be anything worth fussing over...

But my hat goes off to folks who were so offended at the prospect of such a rubbing-of-salt into the wounds that they decided that it made a perfect excuse for a Road Trip, to show where they stood, just in case it did develop into something substantial...

One thing about Bikers, in my not-so-credible non-Biker experience... they need only the barest of excuses for a Road Trip... and even the possibility or prospect of such a disrespectful and insensitive March gave 'em their Apologia for a final End-of-Summer Ride cross-country...

I'm sure they enjoyed themselves thoroughly...

That's what they said about the bra burning women of the 60s. It is also what they said about MLK and his protests. 'Silly' is a matter of perspective. As more Americans see their rights winnowing away, there will be more such 'silly' protests. I think it was a good show of force. And, a show of force is different that a use of force. Bikers have made a show of force at military funerals to counter the WBC. Given their numbers, and their general veteran and retirement status, they can be quite useful in getting across a message that working Americans cannot leave their jobs for.

That's what they said about the bra burning women of the 60s. It is also what they said about MLK and his protests. 'Silly' is a matter of perspective. As more Americans see their rights winnowing away, there will be more such 'silly' protests. I think it was a good show of force. And, a show of force is different that a use of force. Bikers have made a show of force at military funerals to counter the WBC. Given their numbers, and their general veteran and retirement status, they can be quite useful in getting across a message that working Americans cannot leave their jobs for.
Yes... I sense the truth of that...

Well, I rode my bike to Dc yesterday to honor and remember those who have died in the service of their country, those who serve today and all of their families and loved ones
Fitting tribute on 9/11
We raised about as much money as Obama does when he lays a wreath at the tomb of the unknowns
Only difference
We sincerely honor the military
He doesn't
So now that that's out of the way
What did you nutsacks Libberhoids do on 9/11 to honor our vets and their families besides sitting at home playing with yourselves?

Well, I rode my bike to Dc yesterday to honor and remember those who have died in the service of their country, those who serve today and all of their families and loved ones
Fitting tribute on 9/11
We raised about as much money as Obama does when he lays a wreath at the tomb of the unknowns
Only difference
He doesn't
What did you nutsacks Libberhoids do on 9/11 to honor our vets and their families besides sitting at home playing with yourselves?

How did your bike ride on 9-11 honor the military?

Fitting tribute on 9/11
Only difference
He doesn't

How did your bike ride on 9-11 honor the military?

Dope number one checks in...

Forum List

Back