Stimulus Checks 2? Or "Go Forth and DIE!"

If I had to guess, I would say that our government will probably go for the latter. Which is also helped along by president Chump giving encouragement to the protesters why want to re-open the economy. And there are a lot of people suffering economic hardship. But seeing how there isn't likely to be a second round of stimulus checks, many have no choice but to go back to work. Even if it means risking their lives and spreading the coronavirus even more.

Over 80,000 people have died so far. What is the amount of genocide our country is willing to endure at the altar of capitalism as we know it. For those in power, more than likely any level of slaughter is acceptable to preserve capitalism as it was before the coronavirus.

When you have capitalism, you have jobs. An economic plunge could close down a lot of business which means a lot of jobs lost if and when we are totally safe from the virus. And what happens if there is no way TO wipe out this virus.....what do we do then?

Most all people need a job to support themselves and their families. The government can't support us forever. So it's more than just saving business, saving jobs, it's also saving the country so we don't end up like Greece or Venezuela. And don't think for a minute that can't happen in our country.

Though I wish it was otherwise, what I speak of wouldn't be a forever thing. Just until the plague is crushed. Also, as I said before, bees, ants and termites have societies. And they have no need of money at all. Neither is employment an issue. Surely to some small degree we humans can do a little bit of what some basically brainless bugs can do.

You will never crush the plague. It will be with us forever, just like all the viruses before this. So, you want us to all stay home until we die? Is that your plan? I’d like to know what your answer is.

Your defeatism aside, doing a lockdown has caused the number of deaths in NY to decline. Beating the plague isn't easy. But it can be done. And done much better with more financial support from the government. But apparently is is cheaper to force people into the kill zone.

States and countries that had little or no lockdown have done pretty well. There is no right or wrong way in all this. This virus is impossible to escape I"m afraid. If you feel you need to isolate yourself from public, then do so. I am. If you don't fear the virus and think you'll do just fine, it's not my business to stop you.

I have never heard of any country with no lock down. From what I hear, I think Sweden has a limited one. But that isn't the point. All the experts agree that without taking steps to contain the virus, things will be much worse. And there is likely to be a second wave. But as far as president Chump seems to feel, it doesn't matter how many tens of thousands, possibly millions die. He is against any future shutdown.

That's because President Trump understands we can totally put ourselves in a depression if we continue this too long. It's called digging a hole so deep that you can't get out of it yourself.

We are already in a hole we can't get ourselves out of. At least, not with guillotines for the wealthy.

Again, if you want to wreck the economy, and cause millions of deaths, your stupidity you are pushing, is a great way to do that.

The irony here, is that you praise Hitler for his economy, and his economy was specifically the opposite of the Soviets, which slaughtered the wealthy.

Hitler understood, largely by seeing how badly the Russian economy was wrecked by the "guillotine for the wealthy" plan, did the opposite.

He intentionally kept he people who knew how to make business work, in their places of business. Now he did everything in his power to compel them, or bribe them, or lure them into do what benefited the Nazis.... but... he understood the wealthy are the people who know how to make things work.

The Soviets has mass starvation after slaughtering the wealthy, just like the French has starvation after slaughtering their wealthy.

It's ironic how you prove that old truism "nothing more dangerous than a little knowledge". You are the poster child for "a little bit of knowledge". You know just enough to consistently come to the opposite of the logical conclusion.

Your knowledge of history is laughable. You have no idea who the Russians killed and why. And you would be really pissed off at me if I told you the TRUTH on the matter. Not that doing so would be allowed around here anyway.

If I had to guess, I would say that our government will probably go for the latter. Which is also helped along by president Chump giving encouragement to the protesters why want to re-open the economy. And there are a lot of people suffering economic hardship. But seeing how there isn't likely to be a second round of stimulus checks, many have no choice but to go back to work. Even if it means risking their lives and spreading the coronavirus even more.

Over 80,000 people have died so far. What is the amount of genocide our country is willing to endure at the altar of capitalism as we know it. For those in power, more than likely any level of slaughter is acceptable to preserve capitalism as it was before the coronavirus.
Where does the money come from????

The same place it comes from now. Pretend land. Our fiat currency is probably over 20 trillion in debt. It doesn't matter if it is 40 trillion. Though before the coronavirus thing hit, the U.S. was paying around 420 billion dollars a year just on the interest of our national debt. Which is basically money flushed down the toilet. And we just burrow more money to pay that. We need to just tell whoever we owe interest to to suck it! Apart from the national debt, we also have around 61 trillion worth of unfunded obligations. And I don't want to split the hair between a debt and an obligation.

We need to just tell whoever we owe interest to to suck it!

But you want to borrow more money for handouts to you?

You're not real bright, are you?
Usury is for suckers and slaves.

Well ok....

But understand that if you eliminate Usury, then you are not going to borrow anymore.

That means if you don't have money for a car, then you simply don't get a car.

And if there isn't money for Social Security, then there is no Social Security.

If you don't have money for education, then you simply don't get education.

If there is no money for Medicare, then you simply don't get Medicare.

I'm somewhat sympathetic to the concept of banning Usury. But you need to understand what that means. No credit cards. If you want to go out to eat, because some friends came into town unexpected, and you don't have money.... you don't go out to eat.

Are you ok with this?

You don't need usury to have any of that. When inflation heats up, the fed increases interests payments. If the economy is doing poorly, the fed nearly eliminates interest payments-usury.

Without Usury, it does not matter what the Fed does.... if you don't have the money to buy something... then you are not going to be able to buy it. No matter what the Fed does.

You don't make any sense.

If you want to buy a house.... and there is no Usury... why would anyone lend you the money to buy a house? They wouldn't.

Doesn't matter what the Fed does. Why would I loan you $100,000 to buy a house, if I can't earn a profit off of loaning you the money? Without Usury, I would get back $100,000 on my $100,000 loan.

Why would I do this? I wouldn't.

If I'm a bank, I'm not going to give you a mortgage, because why would I do something that earns me nothing? Has nothing to do with the Fed. Fed has zero influence on this choice.

I'm simply not going to loan you the money. It would be better for me to invest that $100,000 in stocks. At least with stocks I'll get a return on my investment.

No Usury, means no money for you. If you don't have the cash, you don't get the stuff.

If you are ok with that, so am I. I'm all for banning Usury. But you need to understand... no house unless you have cash. No car unless you have cash. Doesn't matter what the Fed does. No one is going to loan you money, if they can't make a profit.

Face it. Capitalism is a farce. Everything should be provided by the government. Taking care of the people is their job. (At least, it should be) Not kissing hands and shaking babies. Housing, health care, education and transportation should be free. Free Free FREEEEEEEEEE!!!! Healthcare should apply equally to anybody. But as far as everything else goes, it would have to depend on your station in life. Those who are doctors or scientists for example should have better housing and transportation than a laborer. In return, people give their labor to support society.

In my town they have a plan to make the bridges toll bridges. In other words, privatize them. But those people are in it to make a profit. If you want something done as cheaply as possible, providing companies with profit isn't the way to go. No doubt one way they would do it is by paying their workers less and giving them fewer benefits than a city worker would get. Which is a race to the bottom. Screw that.

Who would work? Why work? Why invent? Why produce? Why research? Why do anything but sit around?

Your opinion of humanity is delusional. People are inventive. Producing gives them a sense of pride and worth.

Have y'all gotten "your" checks? I'm surprised that my wife and I haven't. She told me she filed our taxes last year, and I believed her. (-: Our daughter was not a dependent last year, and she has not received one either.

I have direct deposit with the IRS, so mine was in my account April 30th. They say those who are getting paper checks, they might all not be sent out until September of this year.
We are getting paper checks and one can go onto the site and see the progress of their check. Site said ours is now in the mail.

That was stimulus checks 1. How many months were they supposed to last. From the people I see on the news who can't pay rent or waiting in long lines for food, I think it's time for a second round of stimulus checks. And why not. It's only money. Our national debt is already so large that it is basically an insanely large number on a tally sheet. What difference is 3 or 40 trillion more going to make.

Once we can no longer pay the interest on our debt, we lose our credit rating. When we lose our national credit rating, it's not that much different than your personal credit rating being low. Nobody will lend you money.

We don't need fucking foreign money. You know, there was a time in Germany when unemployment was rampant and people literally needed a wheelbarrow full of money to buy a loaf of bread with. The holy Hitler fixed all that.

I'm not sure you really want to make that comparison. And it's not actually true.

First it is exactly because they were not getting foreign money, that caused the Weimar Republican to be ruined.

But to say that holy Hitler fixed all that, is kind of a stretch. First, Hitler had the advantage of having tons of socialized companies.

The Weimar Republic, had nationalized dozens of industries and utilities. Of course, as with any country that goes on a nationalize spree, the results were damaging to the economy.

Hitler was able to fund the government, in part, by selling off (privatizing) those companies.

Further, Hitler gained more funding by those companies, by supplying them with slave labor. Many companies supported Hitler even into the end stages of World War 2, because they were making a killing from the Nazi supplies of free labor.

Lastly, and this is lesser known, but Hitler looted the banks.

When the MEFO-bills came due, the government of Germany required that banks purchase the MEFO-Bills, thus bringing revenue into the government, to ironically, pay back the bills.

This as you might imagine, had the effect of looting people's savings accounts, because banks would have MEFO-Bills instead of money, and simply couldn't pay back some of the people. Of course no one complained because this was the height of the Nazi power in Germany, and no one dared risk having the Gestapo show up.

And when you combine the privatization, the slave labor, the war spending, plus sending millions of otherwise unemployed into the military.... yeah economy recovered.

However, you are actually not correct in saying the Germans did not need foreign money. Foreign money was one of the primary goals of the Nazi German government.

Hjalmar Schacht was the chief of the Nazi economic plan. He testified at Nuremberg, the following...

There were three main features of the “New Plan” as devised by Schacht: (1) restriction of the demand for such foreign exchange as would be used for purposes unrelated to the conspirators’ rearmament program; (2) increase of the supply of foreign exchange, as a means of paying for essential imports which could not otherwise be acquired; and (3) clearing agreements and other devices obviating the need for foreign exchange

To summarize:
1. Restrict the use of foreign exchange for Nazi purposes.
2. Increase the amount of foreign exchange for Nazi purposes.
3. Make policies that reduced the need for foreign exchange.

So they did need foreign currency, and quite a bit of it.

Foreign currency was so important, that they put in place rationing of gasoline and rubber. People couldn't buy tires for their cars, or fuel for their cars, so that the Nazis could use those foreign currency, to buy the weapons and supplies they wanted.

They tried in some cases to get agreements to exchange goods for fuel and rubber, so they could use more of the foreign currency for what they wanted.

But... the bottom line is, Hitler most certainly did use foreign currency, and a lot of it.

Regardless, I'm not sure if your solution of not needing foreign currency, by having the government loot the banks, and taking away all your savings, is the best possible solution.

And let's not forget that, ultimately those wide spread investments into the economy, had the end resulted in nearly 5 million dead, and half the country doomed to impoverishment and starvation under the Soviets.

Blah blah, blah blah blah. What the major cause of Germany's problems is that they had most of their wealth taken from them after WW I. And they had to male further reparations payments along with that. Keep in mind that WW I was just a war that everybody got sucked in to. They had war declared on them. Hitler put a stop to those reparations payments. Germany made its final WW I reparations payment in 2010.

Next, Hitler took Germany's ruined economy and turned it into the economic envy of the world. It's no wonder the "democratic" capitalists wanted him destroyed. Also, the Germans were far from slaves. They were employed, making a living and supporting their families. Hitler also thought it was important for the German people to be able to enjoy recreational activities. The German people LOVED him. As for anything said at the Nuremberg trials, it was a kangaroo court staged by the victors. You said what the victors wanted you to say, or else!

Blah blah, blah blah blah.

They did not have most of their wealth taken from them. Some was, for sure. But the rest was from bad economic policies. This is well documented.

Hitler did improve the economy, through selling off, and privatizing the stolen wealth of the country, by the previous government, which I clearly documented... and he stole the wealth of the old who had savings accounts in banks.

Further, they had many slaves, and millions were put into the military.

We can eliminate unemployment today, by instituting the draft.

As for anything said at the Nuremberg trials, it was a kangaroo court staged by the victors.

You just outed yourself as a disgusting, and stupid, evil and immoral human being.
You and your parents, and their parents, should be ashamed that you even exist. You are blight on human kind.

You have just outed yourself as a total fool. A number one sucker. Just about everything you have ever heard and continue to hear about Hitler or the Nazis is a complete lie. The worst part is that you like it that way. You might even be a jew. After WW II, the allied forces took many German ex-soldiers and held them prisoner of ex-war. 1.5 to 1.7 million of them were murdered through neglect. After facing that kind of iron fist, any defendants at the Nuremberg trials would say anything the allies wanted them to say.

So you believe the Holocaust was a lie? Also, what is wrong with being a Jew? I find them to be just like any other group.

Any time you feel like taking the red pill, just let me know. Though you would have to do so in a PM. Because I couldn't tell you in the open forum. I may not even be able to tell you in a PM. But I'll take a chance.

Guys, have you figured it out yet ?
Did you notice the date that the OP joined the board ? That was just about the time the Dimocrat narrative was beginning to be formulated. These guys are all over the internet right now trying desperately to discourage reopening America.
They know if the economy begins to surge, it will obviously help Trump. If this was all about saving lives, these guys would also be concerned about the health fallout from remaining locked down.

Its time to get back to work. The virus is waning if we can keep it going down.
The summer heat is almost here. Lets hope the virus keeps slowing, and slowing, and slowing....
View attachment 336171

From what I have been seeing on the news, many states are reopening even though the cases of coronavirus is still increasing. Also, how many instances of coronavirus in this country did it take to get the whole ball rolling to begin with. 2 or 3?

Then why isn't the pandemic still going out of control in the NYC area?
Its going down, with 1,417,350 US cases, how can it go down with so many active cases, not just 1 or 2?

Because of quarantine. With the 2 or 3 who got the whole plague rolling here, there was no quarantine.

Yes there most certainly was a quarantine here, for travelers from China, but not from Europe?!
Quarantine? Not all of the 1.4m are quarantined, so why isn't the pandemic still going out of control in the NYC area?
You did not answer this question: What's a worse condition, 1.4m cases or a few?
We have the 1.4m now and the number of cases is going down, why? How can that be?

President Chump just didn't handle things well. And he still isn't.

Really? So what should he have done? I'll show you why he couldn't or didn't.

Well, president Chump could have started out by not calling the coronavirus a hoax at the beginning.

He didn't call it a hoax, he called what Democrats were trying to do with it another one of their hoaxes. Of course this was before we had any idea how this thing would impact us. But lets say he never made that statement. How would that have changed our current plight?

He called it a hoax. Next, it would have changed our current plight by taking it seriously from the beginning. And there would be over 30,000 fewer dead people.

President Trump is a former businessman, not a former scientist or medical expert. He took the advice from our various health agencies and his medical team to make decisions. Even in late February, Dr. Fauci made a public statement that this virus was nothing of great concern; go out and live life as you always have, and there is no need to use gloves or masks.

When the WHO made a public statement about their concern of this virus in late January, President Trump took action the next day. No, he didn't shutdown the country, but he did take a few precautionary measures, and increased those measures as new information because available, and his team and agencies were able to form a better opinion.

Today the CDC made an announcement that 35% of the Covid cases were with asymptomatic people. That means this virus likely has been with us much longer than we thought. Asymptomatic people have the virus and don't become ill because of it. However they are just as contagious as those that did get ill. That means these people were hugging their friends and family, shaking hands with strangers, drinking at bars and eating at restaurants, squeezing fruit and vegetables at their grocery store.

As for the non-asymptomatic people, the symptoms are similar to a bad cold or early flu, which a lot of people never seek medical attention for.

Therefore your theory about saving 30,000 people is your opinion, not fact.

Saving over 30,000 people with earlier action is what they said on the news last night. But admittedly, you can't always believe the news. For example, they say that Armaud Arbery was murdered. Though like it or not, president Chump started out by calling the whole thing a hoax. And it seems every step of the way, he has been dragging his feet. As for his "experts," they are on his payroll. They will basically say what they're told to say. Including the CDC. Don't believe it? Watch the documentary, "What lies upstream."

Your documentaries are not Gospel. They are trying to get you to watch their programming for profit.

Yes, if we started in September of last year, we could have saved tens of thousands of lives, but who knew what could happen back then? Trump didn't drag his feet. Our agencies are mired in red tape, and they practice these unnecessary prolonged actions that the President is not in control of.

In late February of this year, Cuomo was urging people to not worry about this silly virus. Go out, shop, dine, and carry on with your normal life. DeBlazio sent the same message to NYC residents around that same time. Piglosi was telling people to visit Chinatown. NOBODY KNEW!!!! The first two weeks of March, the House Democrats were trying to pass a bill stripping the President of his exclusive right to issue travel bans.

Bottom line is armchair quarterbacks like yourself can make any claim they desire. I always said if you want to hit todays lottery, buy tomorrows newspaper. Easier said than done.

Did you see any of those documentaries? Until you do, you can't have any kind of opinion about them. Next, nobody said anything about September. They were talking about early March.

You leftists always pull this stunt. So let me be clear up front: If I had to watch every documentary a leftists tells me to watch, watch every movie, read every book you people read, I wouldn't have time to come here and discuss politics. If you have a short article, sure, if I have time, I'll go through it. But I'm not going to spend hours and hours to reply to each and every leftist comment. You wouldn't read any book or watch any documentary I suggest either. Nobody has that kind of time.

You should listen to me. Your intellectual superior. I have no interest in steering you wrong. And you shouldn't assume I'm trying to do so. Take the documentary I mentioned called, "What lies upstream." I will tell you some of what you don't want to find out about yourself. First, companies aren't required to tell what the toxic effects of any chemical they make are. And the can lie about it! The CDC is fine with this because their leadership is appointed by the pro-business leadership of the government. Republican or democrat. Also, do you know how chemical companies get rid of their toxic waist? Basically, they flush it down the toilet! And it is perfectly legal!!! So what is the point of you having the time to say things here when all you have to speak about is shit to begin with.

Have y'all gotten "your" checks? I'm surprised that my wife and I haven't. She told me she filed our taxes last year, and I believed her. (-: Our daughter was not a dependent last year, and she has not received one either.

I have direct deposit with the IRS, so mine was in my account April 30th. They say those who are getting paper checks, they might all not be sent out until September of this year.
We are getting paper checks and one can go onto the site and see the progress of their check. Site said ours is now in the mail.

That was stimulus checks 1. How many months were they supposed to last. From the people I see on the news who can't pay rent or waiting in long lines for food, I think it's time for a second round of stimulus checks. And why not. It's only money. Our national debt is already so large that it is basically an insanely large number on a tally sheet. What difference is 3 or 40 trillion more going to make.

Once we can no longer pay the interest on our debt, we lose our credit rating. When we lose our national credit rating, it's not that much different than your personal credit rating being low. Nobody will lend you money.

We don't need fucking foreign money. You know, there was a time in Germany when unemployment was rampant and people literally needed a wheelbarrow full of money to buy a loaf of bread with. The holy Hitler fixed all that.

I'm not sure you really want to make that comparison. And it's not actually true.

First it is exactly because they were not getting foreign money, that caused the Weimar Republican to be ruined.

But to say that holy Hitler fixed all that, is kind of a stretch. First, Hitler had the advantage of having tons of socialized companies.

The Weimar Republic, had nationalized dozens of industries and utilities. Of course, as with any country that goes on a nationalize spree, the results were damaging to the economy.

Hitler was able to fund the government, in part, by selling off (privatizing) those companies.

Further, Hitler gained more funding by those companies, by supplying them with slave labor. Many companies supported Hitler even into the end stages of World War 2, because they were making a killing from the Nazi supplies of free labor.

When the MEFO-bills came due, the government of Germany required that banks purchase the MEFO-Bills, thus bringing revenue into the government, to ironically, pay back the bills.

This as you might imagine, had the effect of looting people's savings accounts, because banks would have MEFO-Bills instead of money, and simply couldn't pay back some of the people. Of course no one complained because this was the height of the Nazi power in Germany, and no one dared risk having the Gestapo show up.

And when you combine the privatization, the slave labor, the war spending, plus sending millions of otherwise unemployed into the military.... yeah economy recovered.

However, you are actually not correct in saying the Germans did not need foreign money. Foreign money was one of the primary goals of the Nazi German government.

Hjalmar Schacht was the chief of the Nazi economic plan. He testified at Nuremberg, the following...

There were three main features of the “New Plan” as devised by Schacht: (1) restriction of the demand for such foreign exchange as would be used for purposes unrelated to the conspirators’ rearmament program; (2) increase of the supply of foreign exchange, as a means of paying for essential imports which could not otherwise be acquired; and (3) clearing agreements and other devices obviating the need for foreign exchange

To summarize:

Foreign currency was so important, that they put in place rationing of gasoline and rubber. People couldn't buy tires for their cars, or fuel for their cars, so that the Nazis could use those foreign currency, to buy the weapons and supplies they wanted.

They tried in some cases to get agreements to exchange goods for fuel and rubber, so they could use more of the foreign currency for what they wanted.

But... the bottom line is, Hitler most certainly did use foreign currency, and a lot of it.

Regardless, I'm not sure if your solution of not needing foreign currency, by having the government loot the banks, and taking away all your savings, is the best possible solution.

And let's not forget that, ultimately those wide spread investments into the economy, had the end resulted in nearly 5 million dead, and half the country doomed to impoverishment and starvation under the Soviets.

Blah blah, blah blah blah. What the major cause of Germany's problems is that they had most of their wealth taken from them after WW I. And they had to male further reparations payments along with that. Keep in mind that WW I was just a war that everybody got sucked in to. They had war declared on them. Hitler put a stop to those reparations payments. Germany made its final WW I reparations payment in 2010.

Next, Hitler took Germany's ruined economy and turned it into the economic envy of the world. It's no wonder the "democratic" capitalists wanted him destroyed. Also, the Germans were far from slaves. They were employed, making a living and supporting their families. Hitler also thought it was important for the German people to be able to enjoy recreational activities. The German people LOVED him. As for anything said at the Nuremberg trials, it was a kangaroo court staged by the victors. You said what the victors wanted you to say, or else!

They did not have most of their wealth taken from them. Some was, for sure. But the rest was from bad economic policies. This is well documented.

Hitler did improve the economy, through selling off, and privatizing the stolen wealth of the country, by the previous government, which I clearly documented... and he stole the wealth of the old who had savings accounts in banks.

As for anything said at the Nuremberg trials, it was a kangaroo court staged by the victors.

You just outed yourself as a disgusting, and stupid, evil and immoral human being.
You and your parents, and their parents, should be ashamed that you even exist. You are blight on human kind.

You have just outed yourself as a total fool. A number one sucker. Just about everything you have ever heard and continue to hear about Hitler or the Nazis is a complete lie. The worst part is that you like it that way. You might even be a jew. After WW II, the allied forces took many German ex-soldiers and held them prisoner of ex-war. 1.5 to 1.7 million of them were murdered through neglect. After facing that kind of iron fist, any defendants at the Nuremberg trials would say anything the allies wanted them to say.

So you believe the Holocaust was a lie? Also, what is wrong with being a Jew? I find them to be just like any other group.

If I was allowed to, I would tell you. And you wouldn't like the truth.

Why aren’t you allowed to? Is the government watching what you say? Why so paranoid? You can tell me, I’m not offended, and the truth? How do you know what the truth is? My father fought in WWII, second wave to land on Normandy and helped to liberate those in death camps. Go ahead, tell me your version.

Why am I not allowed to? So fools like you can destroy the planet. Because in that, there is profit. As well as "peace." (For what it's worth) And as far as the government is concerned, all those fools could do is kill me. But if they tried to take me on intellectually, they would suffer. Next, if I told you what I know and why it is true, you would be offended. Take your father. What if I was able to prove to you beyond what even a brainwashed mind could deny that he was a sucker, criminal and traitor. How do you think you would handle that information. How long would it take you to report me and ask the mods to ban me. My advice to you is to not seek that which you are programmed to be offended by.

He states that the presentation and reaction to the virus was a hoax and he continues to be correct while you continue to lie about it.
He never said the existence of the virus was a hoax, only the methods of assessing and reacting to it.

Sure, he didn't say that there was no coronavirus. But in calling any reaction in dealing with it a hoax, he basically WAS saying that the coronavirus was a hoax. Guess what. It didn't turn out that way, did it. So far president Chump's way of dealing with it has led to the deaths of at least 90,000 people. Sure, out of a population of around 319 million people, that isn't a lot. But you would feel differently if you were one of those who died.

The summer heat is almost here. Lets hope the virus keeps slowing, and slowing, and slowing....
View attachment 336171

From what I have been seeing on the news, many states are reopening even though the cases of coronavirus is still increasing. Also, how many instances of coronavirus in this country did it take to get the whole ball rolling to begin with. 2 or 3?

Its going down, with 1,417,350 US cases, how can it go down with so many active cases, not just 1 or 2?

Because of quarantine. With the 2 or 3 who got the whole plague rolling here, there was no quarantine.

Yes there most certainly was a quarantine here, for travelers from China, but not from Europe?!
Quarantine? Not all of the 1.4m are quarantined, so why isn't the pandemic still going out of control in the NYC area?
You did not answer this question: What's a worse condition, 1.4m cases or a few?
We have the 1.4m now and the number of cases is going down, why? How can that be?

Well, president Chump could have started out by not calling the coronavirus a hoax at the beginning.

He didn't call it a hoax, he called what Democrats were trying to do with it another one of their hoaxes. Of course this was before we had any idea how this thing would impact us. But lets say he never made that statement. How would that have changed our current plight?

He called it a hoax. Next, it would have changed our current plight by taking it seriously from the beginning. And there would be over 30,000 fewer dead people.

President Trump is a former businessman, not a former scientist or medical expert. He took the advice from our various health agencies and his medical team to make decisions. Even in late February, Dr. Fauci made a public statement that this virus was nothing of great concern; go out and live life as you always have, and there is no need to use gloves or masks.

When the WHO made a public statement about their concern of this virus in late January, President Trump took action the next day. No, he didn't shutdown the country, but he did take a few precautionary measures, and increased those measures as new information because available, and his team and agencies were able to form a better opinion.

Today the CDC made an announcement that 35% of the Covid cases were with asymptomatic people. That means this virus likely has been with us much longer than we thought. Asymptomatic people have the virus and don't become ill because of it. However they are just as contagious as those that did get ill. That means these people were hugging their friends and family, shaking hands with strangers, drinking at bars and eating at restaurants, squeezing fruit and vegetables at their grocery store.

As for the non-asymptomatic people, the symptoms are similar to a bad cold or early flu, which a lot of people never seek medical attention for.

Saving over 30,000 people with earlier action is what they said on the news last night. But admittedly, you can't always believe the news. For example, they say that Armaud Arbery was murdered. Though like it or not, president Chump started out by calling the whole thing a hoax. And it seems every step of the way, he has been dragging his feet. As for his "experts," they are on his payroll. They will basically say what they're told to say. Including the CDC. Don't believe it? Watch the documentary, "What lies upstream."

Your documentaries are not Gospel. They are trying to get you to watch their programming for profit.

Yes, if we started in September of last year, we could have saved tens of thousands of lives, but who knew what could happen back then? Trump didn't drag his feet. Our agencies are mired in red tape, and they practice these unnecessary prolonged actions that the President is not in control of.

In late February of this year, Cuomo was urging people to not worry about this silly virus. Go out, shop, dine, and carry on with your normal life. DeBlazio sent the same message to NYC residents around that same time. Piglosi was telling people to visit Chinatown. NOBODY KNEW!!!! The first two weeks of March, the House Democrats were trying to pass a bill stripping the President of his exclusive right to issue travel bans.

Bottom line is armchair quarterbacks like yourself can make any claim they desire. I always said if you want to hit todays lottery, buy tomorrows newspaper. Easier said than done.

Did you see any of those documentaries? Until you do, you can't have any kind of opinion about them. Next, nobody said anything about September. They were talking about early March.

You leftists always pull this stunt. So let me be clear up front: If I had to watch every documentary a leftists tells me to watch, watch every movie, read every book you people read, I wouldn't have time to come here and discuss politics. If you have a short article, sure, if I have time, I'll go through it. But I'm not going to spend hours and hours to reply to each and every leftist comment. You wouldn't read any book or watch any documentary I suggest either. Nobody has that kind of time.

You should listen to me. Your intellectual superior. I have no interest in steering you wrong. And you shouldn't assume I'm trying to do so. Take the documentary I mentioned called, "What lies upstream." I will tell you some of what you don't want to find out about yourself. First, companies aren't required to tell what the toxic effects of any chemical they make are. And the can lie about it! The CDC is fine with this because their leadership is appointed by the pro-business leadership of the government. Republican or democrat. Also, do you know how chemical companies get rid of their toxic waist? Basically, they flush it down the toilet! And it is perfectly legal!!! So what is the point of you having the time to say things here when all you have to speak about is shit to begin with.

Oh please, so you watch these "documentaries" and conclude they are all Gospel? WTF would make you think that? I always question what's told to me from somebody trying to make money by getting my attention, even if it's something that leans towards my political persuasion.

Facebook is loaded with conspiracy theories that after enough attention, is proven false by another entity. And as my intellectual superior, you should know by now that what you call toxic waist is spelled W-A-S-T-E, not W-A-I-S-T. :auiqs.jpg:

Did you notice the date that the OP joined the board ? That was just about the time the Dimocrat narrative was beginning to be formulated. These guys are all over the internet right now trying desperately to discourage reopening America.
They know if the economy begins to surge, it will obviously help Trump. If this was all about saving lives, these guys would also be concerned about the health fallout from remaining locked down.

I look at it this way, if you are collecting 400 bucks a week from your state unemployment, and the feds are adding 600 bucks a week, that's more than a lot of people make working--especially liberals. So they love this idea of government paying them to stay home until every last case of Covid-19 is wiped off the face of the planet.

Until there is a vaccine, which could be a year or more away, the virus will grow. Countries like New Zealand, if they open their borders, their numbers will grow. Just a fact and the nature of the virus.

There is a vaccine that looks very promising right now, even though it's in the preliminary stages. But if things keep going in this direction, we could possibly have a vaccine as early as January of next year.

Yeah. Time enough for everybody to get infected.

Some people can't get infected, and it's likely people who were and recovered won't get infected again. The CDC announced the other day that 35% of Covid people tested for Covid were asymptomatic. That means we don't actually know how long this virus has actually been within our borders. It could have been here as early as October or November of last year. We just don't know at this point.

The same place it comes from now. Pretend land. Our fiat currency is probably over 20 trillion in debt. It doesn't matter if it is 40 trillion. Though before the coronavirus thing hit, the U.S. was paying around 420 billion dollars a year just on the interest of our national debt. Which is basically money flushed down the toilet. And we just burrow more money to pay that. We need to just tell whoever we owe interest to to suck it! Apart from the national debt, we also have around 61 trillion worth of unfunded obligations. And I don't want to split the hair between a debt and an obligation.

Well ok....

But understand that if you eliminate Usury, then you are not going to borrow anymore.

I'm somewhat sympathetic to the concept of banning Usury. But you need to understand what that means. No credit cards. If you want to go out to eat, because some friends came into town unexpected, and you don't have money.... you don't go out to eat.

Are you ok with this?

You don't need usury to have any of that. When inflation heats up, the fed increases interests payments. If the economy is doing poorly, the fed nearly eliminates interest payments-usury.

Without Usury, it does not matter what the Fed does.... if you don't have the money to buy something... then you are not going to be able to buy it. No matter what the Fed does.

If you want to buy a house.... and there is no Usury... why would anyone lend you the money to buy a house? They wouldn't.

Doesn't matter what the Fed does. Why would I loan you $100,000 to buy a house, if I can't earn a profit off of loaning you the money? Without Usury, I would get back $100,000 on my $100,000 loan.

If I'm a bank, I'm not going to give you a mortgage, because why would I do something that earns me nothing? Has nothing to do with the Fed. Fed has zero influence on this choice.

I'm simply not going to loan you the money. It would be better for me to invest that $100,000 in stocks. At least with stocks I'll get a return on my investment.

No Usury, means no money for you. If you don't have the cash, you don't get the stuff.

If you are ok with that, so am I. I'm all for banning Usury. But you need to understand... no house unless you have cash. No car unless you have cash. Doesn't matter what the Fed does. No one is going to loan you money, if they can't make a profit.

Face it. Capitalism is a farce. Everything should be provided by the government. Taking care of the people is their job. (At least, it should be) Not kissing hands and shaking babies. Housing, health care, education and transportation should be free. Free Free FREEEEEEEEEE!!!! Healthcare should apply equally to anybody. But as far as everything else goes, it would have to depend on your station in life. Those who are doctors or scientists for example should have better housing and transportation than a laborer. In return, people give their labor to support society.

In my town they have a plan to make the bridges toll bridges. In other words, privatize them. But those people are in it to make a profit. If you want something done as cheaply as possible, providing companies with profit isn't the way to go. No doubt one way they would do it is by paying their workers less and giving them fewer benefits than a city worker would get. Which is a race to the bottom. Screw that.

Who would work? Why work? Why invent? Why produce? Why research? Why do anything but sit around?

Your opinion of humanity is delusional. People are inventive. Producing gives them a sense of pride and worth.

Nah, give me what I want, new car, new motorhome, new home, all the money I want, free healthcare, free food, free electric, free campsites when I travel. Hell, if you can get it why not me? I’ve worked hard all my life. The government owes me tons!

To summarize:

If I was allowed to, I would tell you. And you wouldn't like the truth.

Why aren’t you allowed to? Is the government watching what you say? Why so paranoid? You can tell me, I’m not offended, and the truth? How do you know what the truth is? My father fought in WWII, second wave to land on Normandy and helped to liberate those in death camps. Go ahead, tell me your version.

Why am I not allowed to? So fools like you can destroy the planet. Because in that, there is profit. As well as "peace." (For what it's worth) And as far as the government is concerned, all those fools could do is kill me. But if they tried to take me on intellectually, they would suffer. Next, if I told you what I know and why it is true, you would be offended. Take your father. What if I was able to prove to you beyond what even a brainwashed mind could deny that he was a sucker, criminal and traitor. How do you think you would handle that information. How long would it take you to report me and ask the mods to ban me. My advice to you is to not seek that which you are programmed to be offended by.

So you have nothing but some silly notion. Thanks, for letting us know.

Bet you cashed your check and drooling for the next.

People died? 99% would have died, covid or not. Remember your queen hillarys words "people die everyday" Oh forgot that was about arkancides.

Take another Stimulus Check....
....come back to the 'economic slavery plantation'

Take another Stimulus Check...
...forget going back to work and thoughts of independence...the govt will give you everything you want while taking everything you have

...forget the addition of insurmountable debt the nation will never survive, completing Obama's mission of fundamentally changing the United States forever...

...If that is truly what you think the price of selling out Constitution is worth...

When you have capitalism, you have jobs. An economic plunge could close down a lot of business which means a lot of jobs lost if and when we are totally safe from the virus. And what happens if there is no way TO wipe out this virus.....what do we do then?

Most all people need a job to support themselves and their families. The government can't support us forever. So it's more than just saving business, saving jobs, it's also saving the country so we don't end up like Greece or Venezuela. And don't think for a minute that can't happen in our country.

Though I wish it was otherwise, what I speak of wouldn't be a forever thing. Just until the plague is crushed. Also, as I said before, bees, ants and termites have societies. And they have no need of money at all. Neither is employment an issue. Surely to some small degree we humans can do a little bit of what some basically brainless bugs can do.

Really? Are you going to grow your own food from now on? Are you going to create heat in your home? Are you going to never go anywhere unless you walk or ride a bike? Are you going to stop taking any and all medications you're on? Are you willing to lose your house or apartment and build a shack in the middle of the woods somewhere?

We are not insects, we are human beings. We are people that survive only because of a modern society, which of course requires money to participate.

What has most people bitching is being able to do business. Farming and food production is just a small part of it. Though it is the most important part. Also, as long as gas and electricity are being produced, heating a house is no problem. Next, as human beings, we should be able to better than bug civilizations. And they don't use money.

Modern society uses money to survive. You can't live without it. Hell, out in the sticks, we have several Amish communities. Many of them have jobs because money is not optional--it's a necessity. Given the fact there is only one way for most to get money, that's what we need to do. Our government is traveling dangerous territory right now. The quicker we get to the point we can no longer spend (and yes, that day is coming) the quicker our country will collapse.

Economically, our country has already collapsed. That is as far as the value of money goes. Because we can never pay back the amount that we owe. Even before the coronavirus, our national debt kept growing and growing. Ever economist I have ever heard speaking about it said that it was unsustainable. Sooner or later, the crash would come. Well let it happen now. Flush the dollar down the toilet, erase our debt and create a new currency. Just like the holy Hitler did with MEFO currency. And give every poor working age adult in the US a $12,000 new dollar stimulus check to see them through the coronavirus quarantine period. Or maybe they should make it a $24,000 check.

Because we can never pay back the amount that we owe.

Who said we had to or should?

Flush the dollar down the toilet, erase our debt and create a new currency.

Pay your bills, deadbeat.

And give every poor working age adult in the US a $12,000 new dollar stimulus check to see them through the coronavirus quarantine period.

Nah.

At one time in France they had a lot of "deadbeats." The French built guillotines to deal with those who treated them as deadbeats. If capitalism can't create the jobs needed for people to sustain themselves, then government should step in and do so. The Chinese did it with building the Great Wall. The Egyptians did it with building the pyramids. Along with many other great public works that various civilizations had created throughout history.

Yeah, and that resulted in devastation for France. You need to remember historically what the result of that ideology was. Thousands on thousands of French were slaughtered in mass executions, which ended up not killing just aristocrats, but everyone. That's why they called it the reign of terror.

And with the destruction of the stable government, institution of mass conscription, civil war, and then the dictatorship of Napoleon, which forced thousands more citizens into fighting wars, and large scale deaths.

And the long term effects of the Revolution, resulted in nearly the entire 1800s in France being nothing but power struggles and assassinations, and political exiles.

It is very clear that utter destruction of France in World War 1, and the subjugation of France in World War 2, can all be traced back to the French revolution.

You pointing to the French revolution as a model to follow, proves you are utterly incompetent on this subject.

BS.

Name one thing, that as not true?

France wasn't devastated. They rose from devastation. Next, for the most part, it was the aristocrats who were euthanized. And their non-aristocrat lackeys. Also, who called it the reign of terror. Not me. Hell, even today they are still trying to paint Hitler as the bad guy in WW II. Next, as far as I ever heard, there was no civil war. At least nothing that came even close to the French Revolution itself. As for mass conscriptions, I doubt if they ever took place. It is always expensive to raise an army. Though France probably had to defend itself from other monarchies. Next, Napoleon did eventually make himself a emperor. That is probably part of the reason why a Frenchman once basically said, "The more that things change, the more they stay the same."

Next, many countries suffered devastation in WW I. And they weren't the French. Next, France wasn't subjugated in WW II. They were defeated. But half of France remained under the French Vichy government. Also, laying the blame for anything that happened in WW I or WW II on the French Revolution is a joke. That was ancient history by then.

France was absolutely devastated. If you don't know the starvation, mass executions, and the reign of terror that spread throughout France, then you need to learn something. It wasn't just the rich that died in the Revolution.... it was literally everyone, and MOST were the lower class.

You really don't know what you are talking about, and I'm not going to argue with you forever, when you are this ignorant.

The aristocrats did not all die in the revolution. In fact, there are people alive today, that could (if the monarchy was ever instated again) claim the throne in France.

As for World War 1, again, you don't seem to make the connection. The revolution broke up the large farming estates. The result of that, was a decline in food production across the country. More and more people were farming smaller and smaller plots.

It is directly because of this, that France remained largely backwards as far as industrial advancement. By the time the Germans showed up in World War 1, France was still a agricultural society, which made them helpless.

Additionally, because of the revolution, and the Napoleonic wars, they had no trained standing army. Just peasants given weapons, and not even good weapons. France lost 1.7 Million people, which was 4.3% of the total population of their country, and it can all be traced back to the French Revolution, whose bad policies left France in a backward state for 100 years.

You are full of crap. France was about as devastated after the French Revolution as the U.S. was after the American Revolution. Next, some aristocrats did flee to other countries. The king and queen of France themselves tried to do so. But they didn't make it. So you're not making much of a point there. Also, there is no "if." After Napoleon, the monarchy was reestablished in France. Next, French people grew food. It didn't matter who owned the land. Next, at the beginning of WW I, the U.S. was largely an agricultural nation too. So how about giving up on blaming France's problems on the French Revolution.

But it does matter who owns the land.

The whole point was, large farms with efficient processes grow more food at a much cheaper cost, while using less labor.

The result of less labor, at lower cost, is that this both provides more food, and frees up human capital for other things.... like building stuff, like manufacturing, like advancements in technology and so on.

Because France broke up all the productive food producing farms... it meant that many more people had to be employed, to work much smaller plots, to produce much less food, at a much higher cost.

Thus, while nations around them were advancing, and becoming more advanced, and building technology and capital, France remained backward and agricultural.

When World War 1 hit, it isn't surprising that France lost 1.7 Million, and another 4 million wounded.

Look, if you want to believe France was not devastated, that's fine. The evidence isn't on your side. Both short term, and long term effects of the French revolution were terrible.

By they way, you correctly point out that they slaughtered some of the aristocrats. You do know that the people who did the slaughtering were... other aristocrats? The people who pushed the revolution against the monarchy, were not peasants. They were the other rich wealthy elite nobles of the state.

And you see this here in America all the time. The leading 'haters' of the rich and wealthy, are all rich and wealthy people.
All of the people screaming tax the rich, and we're going to take their wealth away... are all super rich elites in our country.

You will never crush the plague. It will be with us forever, just like all the viruses before this. So, you want us to all stay home until we die? Is that your plan? I’d like to know what your answer is.

Your defeatism aside, doing a lockdown has caused the number of deaths in NY to decline. Beating the plague isn't easy. But it can be done. And done much better with more financial support from the government. But apparently is is cheaper to force people into the kill zone.

States and countries that had little or no lockdown have done pretty well. There is no right or wrong way in all this. This virus is impossible to escape I"m afraid. If you feel you need to isolate yourself from public, then do so. I am. If you don't fear the virus and think you'll do just fine, it's not my business to stop you.

I have never heard of any country with no lock down. From what I hear, I think Sweden has a limited one. But that isn't the point. All the experts agree that without taking steps to contain the virus, things will be much worse. And there is likely to be a second wave. But as far as president Chump seems to feel, it doesn't matter how many tens of thousands, possibly millions die. He is against any future shutdown.

That's because President Trump understands we can totally put ourselves in a depression if we continue this too long. It's called digging a hole so deep that you can't get out of it yourself.

We are already in a hole we can't get ourselves out of. At least, not with guillotines for the wealthy.

Again, if you want to wreck the economy, and cause millions of deaths, your stupidity you are pushing, is a great way to do that.

The irony here, is that you praise Hitler for his economy, and his economy was specifically the opposite of the Soviets, which slaughtered the wealthy.

Hitler understood, largely by seeing how badly the Russian economy was wrecked by the "guillotine for the wealthy" plan, did the opposite.

He intentionally kept he people who knew how to make business work, in their places of business. Now he did everything in his power to compel them, or bribe them, or lure them into do what benefited the Nazis.... but... he understood the wealthy are the people who know how to make things work.

The Soviets has mass starvation after slaughtering the wealthy, just like the French has starvation after slaughtering their wealthy.

It's ironic how you prove that old truism "nothing more dangerous than a little knowledge". You are the poster child for "a little bit of knowledge". You know just enough to consistently come to the opposite of the logical conclusion.

Your knowledge of history is laughable. You have no idea who the Russians killed and why. And you would be really pissed off at me if I told you the TRUTH on the matter. Not that doing so would be allowed around here anyway.

I'm game. Educate me. It will be interesting to see if there is anything at all, that you know that I don't.

Please continue.

Well ok....

Are you ok with this?

While true, the fact is, without incentive they don't.

Why would I produce something, if I gain no benefit from it? Just for a sense of pride, I'll work hard to gain nothing?

Very few people have that. Very few.

This is why people who live on welfare, end up with children on welfare, and their children on welfare.

Why didn't they start producing things? I have worked with people on welfare. They produce nothing. Why didn't their pride cause them to produce stuff?

Now I agree with you, that people who work, tend to feel pride and worth, from their work. That is absolutely true.

However, when people don't have to work... the fact is, they don't. If you pay people to not work, they'll not work.

This guy has a degree. Smart man. Could be doing anything. Instead, begs on the street, pretending to be mentally retarded, and makes $100,000 a year, from poor people giving him money.

This is the real human condition. If you pay people to not work, they won't work. This guy has been arrested multiple times, he pleads guilty, pays the court, and moves to a new city, to beg for money.

Why are adults working at jobs that pay less than $1000 per week? One cannot survive on that mere pittance. Those jobs that pay less than $12 per hour should only be filled by our hardworking kids.

I look at it this way, if you are collecting 400 bucks a week from your state unemployment, and the feds are adding 600 bucks a week, that's more than a lot of people make working--especially liberals. So they love this idea of government paying them to stay home until every last case of Covid-19 is wiped off the face of the planet.

Agreed.

View attachment 336171

Oh please, so you watch these "documentaries" and conclude they are all Gospel? WTF would make you think that? I always question what's told to me from somebody trying to make money by getting my attention, even if it's something that leans towards my political persuasion.

Facebook is loaded with conspiracy theories that after enough attention, is proven false by another entity. And as my intellectual superior, you should know by now that what you call toxic waist is spelled W-A-S-T-E, not W-A-I-S-T. :auiqs.jpg:

Thanks for letting me know about a typo. But as far as I can see, correcting my grammar is the best you've got. As for the conspiracy angle, they talked to the experts. People with PhD's in their particular fields. Top experts. As in there being just about no other people on the planet that may know more. You may not think so. But such people are well worth listening to.

Another documentary I mentioned to you was, "Where to invade next." Here is a piece of information from it that you can consider to be bullshit at your leisure. Apparently, Norway has the most highly educated students in the world. At the very least, they are in the top three. You might find how they accomplished this to be interesting. They eliminated homework. It seems counterintuitive. But it is a reality. In school, how much homework did you do. I didn't do any. Maybe that explains my intelligence.

Forum List

Back