stimulus 4 ?

will there be a stimulus 4

[ really need it, i partyed my check 3, i need another chance !

/
Since the pandemic ended not only have my dividends increased quarterly, but my net value of stocks has almost gone up by 1/4. Rich people are getting richer because the Democrats keep up the Keynesian Economics, that increase holdings of stocks, because of the zero percent borrow, but 3 to 4 percent gains in stock value. Dumbass progs who rely on $1,400 checks are too stupid to know this though.

Yeah. Just what this country needs. We can't pay for the ones already passed out.

But give us another 12 cents to stretch out over all our bills that stacked up over forced shutdown and job/income loss in a big fat fucking pork in the trillions bill.

will there be a stimulus 4

[ really need it, i partyed my check 3, i need another chance !

/
Since the pandemic ended not only have my dividends increased quarterly, but my net value of stocks has almost gone up by 1/4. Rich people are getting richer because the Democrats keep up the Keynesian Economics, that increase holdings of stocks, because of the zero percent borrow, but 3 to 4 percent gains in stock value. Dumbass progs who rely on $1,400 checks are too stupid to know this though.

Watch out. Joe Biden will probably try to take credit for that too.

:laughing0301:

Forum List

Back