Getting back to normal

Status
Not open for further replies.

eddiew37

Gold Member
Nov 25, 2016
United States ‘getting back to normal’ as mass shootings return to pre-lockdown levels
With two high-profile mass shootings in the last week alone, citizens across the United States are today sighing with relief that the covid nightmare could finally be behind them.
Colorado resident Chuck Williams told us, “500,000 unnecessary covid deaths in the last year has taken its toll on us as a nation, so it’s a relief to learn we’re getting back to the 40,000 unnecessary gun deaths we normally see every year.
“Mass shootings are almost impossible when everyone is locked up at home, it’s not like they can go door to door killing everyone, so I think seeing so many mass shootings on the news again is a sign we’re finally getting back to normal. People are going out, seeing each other, being slaughtered, just like the olden days of early 2020.”
Meanwhile, the NRA has welcomed the uptick in mass shootings, insisting once again that it is every American’s right to be mowed down by a mentally ill nutjob wielding an assault rifle they picked up in the supermarket.
Spokesperson Wayne LaPierre said, “As I look at the report of another mass shooting where someone used an AR-15 – a gun which we have fought tooth and nail to ensure is available as easily as buying an ice-cream – I can tell you my heart swells with pride.
“Finally, America is great again.”

social-issues-thoughts_and_prayers-prayers-pray-doing_something-religions-pknn1550_low.jpg

United States ‘getting back to normal’ as mass shootings return to pre-lockdown levels
With two high-profile mass shootings in the last week alone, citizens across the United States are today sighing with relief that the covid nightmare could finally be behind them.
Colorado resident Chuck Williams told us, “500,000 unnecessary covid deaths in the last year has taken its toll on us as a nation, so it’s a relief to learn we’re getting back to the 40,000 unnecessary gun deaths we normally see every year.
“Mass shootings are almost impossible when everyone is locked up at home, it’s not like they can go door to door killing everyone, so I think seeing so many mass shootings on the news again is a sign we’re finally getting back to normal. People are going out, seeing each other, being slaughtered, just like the olden days of early 2020.”
Meanwhile, the NRA has welcomed the uptick in mass shootings, insisting once again that it is every American’s right to be mowed down by a mentally ill nutjob wielding an assault rifle they picked up in the supermarket.
Spokesperson Wayne LaPierre said, “As I look at the report of another mass shooting where someone used an AR-15 – a gun which we have fought tooth and nail to ensure is available as easily as buying an ice-cream – I can tell you my heart swells with pride.
That's rich, there weren't any targets at BLM or Antifa riots eh? Oh, I guess those murderers, arsonists and looters get a free pass because....you know....the thing.

Last edited:
And just think....if we were to shoot all of the Democrats....this would go away overnight.

That's rich, there weren't any targets at BLM or Antifa riots eh? Oh, I guess those murders, arsonists and looters get a free pass because....you know....the thing.
Yes. BLM are acting according to their nature. Genetics don't lie.

should i have found one that said prayers & thoughts instead? seems just as relevant a response as any to the real american carnage
"Do something" is as vapid and meaningless a slogan as any given one of your posts.

You asswipes truly CAN'T meme.

Yeah, that was pretty iggernant. My response to any real American carnage would be to shoot back.

should i have found one that said prayers & thoughts instead? seems just as relevant a response as any to the real american carnage
"Do something" is as vapid and meaningless a slogan as any given one of your posts.

Yeah, that was pretty iggernant. My response to any real American carnage would be to shoot back.

you make jesus cry.

It has the added benefit of "DO(ING) SOMETHING!"....Though that's one "something" that insipid hacks like playingwithhimself are dead set against.

you make jesus cry.

It ain't Jesus I'm worried about. It's that Mohamed goober.

NewsThump is a satirical and spoof news website, taking a daily swipe at current affairs from the UK and around the world. It is published and owned by Thump Publishing Limited.

We aim to be equal opportunity piss-takers and have no particular affiliation or political preference. It is our stated aim to mock absolutely everyone, eventually.

We are not afraid to skip a few steps like checking facts or corroborating sources, and we never let the truth ruin a funny story (it’s much easier just to make everything up). So, for clarification – If you read a story on here, then you are NOT supposed to believe it. It has been completely made up purely for entertainment purposes. It’s also worth noting that we regularly use rude words and stuff, so you need to be 18 to be reading this. All images are courtesy of iStockphotos/Getty and are used for illustrative purposes only, and anyone depicted is a model.

It's a satirical site, that's why Eddie the bitch didn't cite it.

NewsThump is a satirical and spoof news website, taking a daily swipe at current affairs from the UK and around the world. It is published and owned by Thump Publishing Limited.

We aim to be equal opportunity piss-takers and have no particular affiliation or political preference. It is our stated aim to mock absolutely everyone, eventually.

We are not afraid to skip a few steps like checking facts or corroborating sources, and we never let the truth ruin a funny story (it’s much easier just to make everything up). So, for clarification – If you read a story on here, then you are NOT supposed to believe it. It has been completely made up purely for entertainment purposes. It’s also worth noting that we regularly use rude words and stuff, so you need to be 18 to be reading this. All images are courtesy of iStockphotos/Getty and are used for illustrative purposes only, and anyone depicted is a model.

It's a satirical site, that's why Eddie the bitch didn't cite it.

Stupider than that, he posted it in the Politics forum.

:auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301::lmao::21:

OP needs a link

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back