Still not clear on the rules

For theists, ā€˜cleaning upā€™ the religion section means to prohibit those free from religion from posting there altogether.

For theists, ā€˜feeling safeā€™ means not having their beliefs challenged, not having their fallacies pointed out, and not having their lies confronted.
The religion forum isn't the badlands forum. Thread hijacking, for instance, is prohibited. If you dislike that rule in the religion forum then you dislike that rule in ALL of the forums.

You can create a thread that says "Religion is false and there is no God". Nobody is going to censor you or anyone else for that.

For theists, ā€˜cleaning upā€™ the religion section means to prohibit those free from religion from posting there altogether.

For theists, ā€˜feeling safeā€™ means not having their beliefs challenged, not having their fallacies pointed out, and not having their lies confronted.
tenor.gif

I'm trying to protect discussion there by putting an end to the thread hijackings wherein a poster enters into a thread on a topic in order to derail it. Perhaps, one day, it will be a place where quality discussion will be the norm.
Telling a theist that his thread is nothing but lies about those free from religion is not ā€˜hijacking.ā€™

Telling a theist that citing bible verses as ā€˜proofā€™ that ā€˜godā€™ exists fails as an appeal to authority fallacy is not to ā€˜derailā€™ a thread.

Challenging theists with regard to their beliefs, confronting theists with regard to their sophistry, and opposing theists with regard to their lies in no manner detracts from quality discussion and does not constitute 'trolling.'

It should not be the goal to turn the religion section into an authoritarian religious echo chamber

Telling a theist that his thread is nothing but lies about those free from religion is not ā€˜hijacking.ā€™

Telling a theist that citing bible verses as ā€˜proofā€™ that ā€˜godā€™ exists fails as an appeal to authority fallacy is not to ā€˜derailā€™ a thread.

Challenging theists with regard to their beliefs, confronting theists with regard to their sophistry, and opposing theists with regard to their lies in no manner detracts from quality discussion and does not constitute 'trolling.'

It should not be the goal to turn the religion section into an authoritarian religious echo chamber

It's certainly thread hijacking when one shares their NDE account and intolerant, malcontents like you barge in to tell them that God doesn't exist and that his NDA didn't actually happen.

I'm a Sabbatarian Christian.

If I posted a thread on why God tells us the Sabbath is relevant to Christians and not Sunday, your post calling my god, FICTION is derailing and hijacking the thread.

START YOUR OWN DAMN THREAD ON THAT TOPIC

And quit playing ignorant. It is getting tiresome and everyone sees thru it

Reminds me of the time I was in the Garden hear. Someone was flaming someone over a plant or veg..LOLOLOLOL

WTF. You can't even post in the Garden section without some potato headed imbecile flaming......lolol

It is like you're flaming a fucking tomater for cripes sakes....lolol

Telling a theist that citing bible verses as ā€˜proofā€™ that ā€˜godā€™ exists fails as an appeal to authority fallacy is not to ā€˜derailā€™ a thread
Show us one of YOUR threads where you posted THIS topic, and it was taken down for "trolling"

Right-wingers do it all the time by deliberately resorting to fallacy.
What the heck? Are you still stuck on your right-wing eulogy Daniel? I come back to this thread 24 hours later and youā€™re still at it lol

Well, you deserve an A for persistence Iā€™ll give you that, but surely you know that repetitiveness is a far different storyā€¦. Hard to determine if youā€™ve earned an F considering a few other posters who fail daily in that category but closeā€¦ very close lol

Maybe someone with a moral compass, etiquette and an effort to walk in the shoes of others wouldn't be seen as the scum of the earth and put on ignore. Attempting to understand the perspective of others, and write an expository response with their perspective would allow them to not be considered a Callous Conservative, poorly educated, uncultured and rude.

The sad fact is those extreme left or extreme right are unwilling or unable to see the perspective of others. Thus, social media has become polarized and nothing of substance or thoughtful appear in the too large number in threads and posts.

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances" but Facebook and the USMB have the right to punish or ban those they see fit.

Moderation is the key, and their integrity is required to allow debate without inflicting any bias they may have - I doubt the latter is possible.
LOL. I read the first line. Are you some kind of fruitcake...lol

Only pussies put people on ignore faggot.

I don't give a shit what you think of me libturd shit stain.

Are you stupid enough to take this shit seriously Alice......LOLOLOL

Now you look at my score and see many appreciate my brutal, agonizing, and mocking of you murdering thieving monsters

What the heck? Are you still stuck on your right-wing eulogy Daniel? I come back to this thread 24 hours later and youā€™re still at it lol

Well, you deserve an A for persistence Iā€™ll give you that, but surely you know that repetitiveness is a far different storyā€¦. Hard to determine if youā€™ve earned an F considering a few other posters who fail daily in that category but closeā€¦ very close lol
Right-wingers are worse when they repeat their fallacies and refuse to support their unsubstantiated opinions with valid arguments.

It seems Death Angel struck a nerve.

Right here you just said those who are not leftists lack
Ethics
Compassion
Have no moral compass

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

The religion forum isn't the badlands forum. Thread hijacking, for instance, is prohibited. If you dislike that rule in the religion forum then you dislike that rule in ALL of the forums.

You can create a thread that says "Religion is false and there is no God". Nobody is going to censor you or anyone else for that.
Well, self righteous hypocrites need to have their smugness slapped down (metaphorically, of course).

Forum List

Back