Still not clear on the rules

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2012
Seems 2 mods have disagreements about what "trolling" even means. One mod says its ok as long as you are trying to have a decent convo. The other says if your not jerking off the OP, its trolling. So I am confused. I guess the "trolling" definition is subjective? News to me.
I am not questioning mods actions. I am clarifying the rules. We ALL need to know them, right?

Seems 2 mods have disagreements about what "trolling" even means. One mod says its ok as long as you are trying to have a decent convo. The other says if your not jerking off the OP, its trolling. So I am confused. I guess the "trolling" definition is subjective? News to me.
I am not questioning mods actions. I am clarifying the rules. We ALL need to know them, right?
My method now is to always put, in the beginning, a few words together that strictly pertains to the OP topic no matter what. Even in Shitlands.

Then I troll, curse and be totally obnoxious to any dumb fukterd libturd in my way at any given moment

My method now is to always put, in the beginning, a few words together that strictly pertains to the OP topic no matter what. Even in Shitlands.

Then I troll, curse and be totally obnoxious to any dumb fukterd libturd in my way at any given moment
Apparently that isnt good enough in the religion section.

Apparently that isnt good enough in the religion section.
If you start a religious topic outside the Religious section you'll get more responses on it than if it was in the Religious section. Then it is a free for all.

Anything else I can help you with today?....lolol

i would put that more to lack of active mods perhaps...the board is too big and profitable to still be using volunteer mods but here they are....i really not up on mods and their actions or whatever they do....perhaps Gracie can help you...she seems to have the inside info....

i slay me

Insults and abuse. Not engaging in the conversation with an opposing view just making negative remarks about what ever is posted. That's a troll.
Apparently, some people have their own definitions that is different from every person and dictionary in existence.

Insults and abuse. Not engaging in the conversation with an opposing view just making negative remarks about what ever is posted. That's a troll.
What about an intelligent sentence in response to an OP

Then you troll with insults and abuse.

It is the best of both worlds

hhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllooooooooooooooooooo

• No Discussing infractions, bans, banned members, or specific moderator actions or duties on the open boards. Issues with moderation should be taken up privately with moderators in PM.

• No Discussing infractions, bans, banned members, or specific moderator actions or duties on the open boards. Issues with moderation should be taken up privately with moderators in PM.
This is something EVERYONE needs to know.
This is about the rules.

seems a lot of this happens in the religion forum...i dont go there....why do you?
To troll and derail discussions of course.
He claims to be a God Hater (atheist). And they all insist Atheism is not a religion (it is). So there really is NO REASON for his nonsense in that forum

To troll and derail discussions of course.
He claims to be a God Hater (atheist). And they all insist Atheism is not a religion (it is). So there really is NO REASON for his nonsense in that forum
Im not an atheist.
You say atheism is a religion but it doesnt belong in the religious section?
Do i need to get a 4 year old to explain how idiotic that is?

Forum List

Back