Steve Bannon backs Biden's plan for economy....hmmmm???

I haven't gone to Trump's twitter feed yet but I bet he's shittin' his pants over this.

But...but... Brain Squeezer, didn't Trump FIRE Bannon? And isn't Buy American TRUMP'S campaign goal?

You'd think at least Joe could come up with something more ORIGINAL to steal!

BTW, good luck with that Twitter feed, I don't use or read Twitter and I can see Trump has you dolts hooked lined & sinker.
Trump plan was give huge tax cuts to the rich and tariff everyone. That failed. I didn't hear that from biden. Biden seems to be talking about investing in infrastructure and we need more unions. Invest in education.
Trump’s across the board tax cuts gave a tax cut to EVERYONE.
Yes little for the middle class and a lot for the rich and huge corporations. The tax cuts neither paid for themselves or delivered the promised 4-6% gdp growth. Trump policy failed.
Standard deduction, which the vast majority of the middle and lower class uses, doubled.
You lied about it being a tax cut for the rich.
And most people didn't use the standard deduction. The vast majority of dollars went to the wealthy and the companies. That's a fact. And it was a failure more importantly. It drastically increased deficits with no gdp growth. 2019 gdp growth dropped.
Your bullshit lies are too easy to expose.

Prior to the Trump ACROSS THE BOARD TAX CUTS, 70% of all taxpayers used the standard deduction.

That figure is estimated to rise to around 90% after the Trump ACROSS THE BOARD TAX CUTS.

They failed miserably. Trump drastically increased deficits and 2019 gdp growth dropped.
Your lie gets exposed, and all you can do is come back with lame ass talking points your handlers have fed you. They have you trained well......lie your ass off, and when caught just move on to other bullshit talking points.
Trump policy failing is a lame talking point? 2019 GDP growth dropped and we had a trillion dollar deficit. Trump said the cuts would pay for themselves and deliver 4-6% growth. Policy failed miserably.
Sure it did, liar.

Democrats lie to win...nothing else needs to be said.....does someone have to kick you in the head?....Democrats can't be honest or they sound like AOC and will lose in a national election.....so they have to lie....Biden will give us back the sluggish Obama economic struggles....if you liked it vote for it....I sure won't...
How many times did trump say he'd give up his taxes? Politicians lie to pretend trump isn't one of the worst is funny.
Trump was perfectly clear...he said that after what the democrat congress tried to do to him he will not be turning his taxes over to them so they can lie about whats in them....catch up!!!
He had a whole lot of time before that to give up his taxes. Most good presidents give them before they get elected....
He was under audit...pay attention and lets be real can we? its not as if the dems ever would have read his returns fairly and without malice and you freaking know it....so go play your time games with someone else....you ain't getting them and by the time the NY DA gets them Trump will be well into his 2nd term or maybe after his 2nd term....so you can just forget about it....
You morons will believe anything. Moron is wasting tax dollars and court time fighting showing his taxes. Nobody should be surprised the country is such a mess.
Nazi Pelousy initiated the lawsuit, Stupid.

she is the one wasting tax dollars, dummy.
He's the moron who won't just give them up as promised. Why do you like being lied to so much?

Well, Trump said it.
  • He'd be GLAD to show his tax returns, IF IT BECOMES NECESSARY.
  • He'll release them when Hillary releases her emails.

SO WHY IS HILLARY HOLDING THINGS UP?

Yes many times he said he'd provide his taxes. You like being lied to.

Hillary's the hold up. Better go wake her up.

I haven't gone to Trump's twitter feed yet but I bet he's shittin' his pants over this.

But...but... Brain Squeezer, didn't Trump FIRE Bannon? And isn't Buy American TRUMP'S campaign goal?

BTW, good luck with that Twitter feed, I don't use or read Twitter and I can see Trump has you dolts hooked lined & sinker.
Trump plan was give huge tax cuts to the rich and tariff everyone. That failed.

It failed? We had the best economy of all time before Covid slowed it down!
You have some imagination. GDP growth went down drastically in 2019 and deficits went up to a trillion dollars. If you are spending a trillion dollars and gdp growth is only 2.1% it's pretty poor.
You just described most of the Barry Regime.

:oops8:
Deficits were way under a trillion the last few years of Obama. GDP growth was about the same the last 4 years of obama and first 4 of trump. But deficits were trending down for Obama and drastically up for Trump.
Nope.

More of your lies.

Deficits were rising when Barry left office.

Yeah a slight uptick, then a huge uptick when trump took over. Thanks for sharing, shows how bad trump has been.
2 years of rising deficits Barry turned over.

Another of your lies exposed.

Not according to your link....
More lies by you.

2016 bigger than 2015, 2017 bigger than 2016.

And before you spew more lies, 2017 is Barry’s budget.

Democrats lie to win...nothing else needs to be said.....does someone have to kick you in the head?....Democrats can't be honest or they sound like AOC and will lose in a national election.....so they have to lie....Biden will give us back the sluggish Obama economic struggles....if you liked it vote for it....I sure won't...
How many times did trump say he'd give up his taxes? Politicians lie to pretend trump isn't one of the worst is funny.
Trump was perfectly clear...he said that after what the democrat congress tried to do to him he will not be turning his taxes over to them so they can lie about whats in them....catch up!!!
He had a whole lot of time before that to give up his taxes. Most good presidents give them before they get elected....
He was under audit...pay attention and lets be real can we? its not as if the dems ever would have read his returns fairly and without malice and you freaking know it....so go play your time games with someone else....you ain't getting them and by the time the NY DA gets them Trump will be well into his 2nd term or maybe after his 2nd term....so you can just forget about it....
You morons will believe anything. Moron is wasting tax dollars and court time fighting showing his taxes. Nobody should be surprised the country is such a mess.

He's the moron who won't just give them up as promised. Why do you like being lied to so much?

He didn’t go to court, Moron.

You lose again.

President Trump weighed in on Biden's plagiarism...“He plagiarized from me, but he can never pull it off,” Trump said. “He likes plagiarizing.”
You know Obama/Biden had a “buy American” plan as part of there 2009 stimulus right? Something republicans fought against. So I guess according to your logic Trump did the plagiarizing. right?

Riiiiight Dems lobbied for buy American, while shipping our jobs to China and Mexico and flooding our country with illegals, you know because Dems care about Americans damn it. #sarcasm

President Trump weighed in on Biden's plagiarism...“He plagiarized from me, but he can never pull it off,” Trump said. “He likes plagiarizing.”
You know Obama/Biden had a “buy American” plan as part of there 2009 stimulus right? Something republicans fought against. So I guess according to your logic Trump did the plagiarizing. right?

Riiiiight Dems lobbied for buy American, while shipping our jobs to China and Mexico and flooding our country with illegals, you know because Dems care about Americans damn it. #sarcasm
It was written in the 2009 stimulus. That must have been where trump got it from. Right?

So let me get this straight.... Republicans want to spend a lot and protect workers’ jobs... as the Democratic Party has made a priority for 100 years, and now that’s suddenly a Republican thing? Lol. Hey Republicans! Move over to pro choice now too! You can claim that as well, we don’t mind. Hahahahah.

So let me get this straight.... Republicans want to spend a lot and protect workers’ jobs... as the Democratic Party has made a priority for 100 years, and now that’s suddenly a Republican thing? Lol. Hey Republicans! Move over to pro choice now too! You can claim that as well, we don’t mind. Hahahahah.
The dem party you remember is not the dem party of today...when a dem congress woman calls for a boycott of Goya foods...a company that gave out thousands of dollars in food for hurricane victims and handed out can food to thousands of folks in New Jersey because of covid?...and they were first to deliver food aide on the ground in Haiti so I'd like to see AOC present her contributions and compare them to Goya's....sorry you have lost touch....when you support a phony bitch like her you are not my countrymen....I'm ashamed of you....

You are Progs. Your next agendas are there for us to see now. As you destroy more and more people your power will grow. The jails will have to be used but they are filled now. So the camps will open. Labor camps and gulags. it will ostensibly be to reeducate people and to house and feed them because the economy will tank. We are not bringing in people to become Americans. We are bringing them in to remain where they came from. The spoiled American generations are to into themselves to care in enough numbers if this occurs.

You are Progs. Your next agendas are there for us to see now. As you destroy more and more people your power will grow. The jails will have to be used but they are filled now. So the camps will open. Labor camps and gulags. it will ostensibly be to reeducate people and to house and feed them because the economy will tank. We are not bringing in people to become Americans. We are bringing them in to remain where they came from. The spoiled American generations are to into themselves to care in enough numbers if this occurs.
Russian bot. You speak no Englis good. What time is it over there, comrade?

Trump plan was give huge tax cuts to the rich and tariff everyone. That failed. I didn't hear that from biden. Biden seems to be talking about investing in infrastructure and we need more unions. Invest in education.
Trump’s across the board tax cuts gave a tax cut to EVERYONE.
Yes little for the middle class and a lot for the rich and huge corporations. The tax cuts neither paid for themselves or delivered the promised 4-6% gdp growth. Trump policy failed.
Standard deduction, which the vast majority of the middle and lower class uses, doubled.
You lied about it being a tax cut for the rich.
And most people didn't use the standard deduction. The vast majority of dollars went to the wealthy and the companies. That's a fact. And it was a failure more importantly. It drastically increased deficits with no gdp growth. 2019 gdp growth dropped.
Your bullshit lies are too easy to expose.

Prior to the Trump ACROSS THE BOARD TAX CUTS, 70% of all taxpayers used the standard deduction.

That figure is estimated to rise to around 90% after the Trump ACROSS THE BOARD TAX CUTS.

They failed miserably. Trump drastically increased deficits and 2019 gdp growth dropped.
Your lie gets exposed, and all you can do is come back with lame ass talking points your handlers have fed you. They have you trained well......lie your ass off, and when caught just move on to other bullshit talking points.
Trump policy failing is a lame talking point? 2019 GDP growth dropped and we had a trillion dollar deficit. Trump said the cuts would pay for themselves and deliver 4-6% growth. Policy failed miserably.
Sure it did, liar.
Do you trumpers bother knowing any facts?

WASHINGTON — The U.S. economy grew 2.1% in the fourth quarter, closing out a year in which gross domestic product decelerated to its slowest pace in three years amid a continuing drag in business investment.

You have some imagination. GDP growth went down drastically in 2019 and deficits went up to a trillion dollars. If you are spending a trillion dollars and gdp growth is only 2.1% it's pretty poor.
You just described most of the Barry Regime.

Deficits were way under a trillion the last few years of Obama. GDP growth was about the same the last 4 years of obama and first 4 of trump. But deficits were trending down for Obama and drastically up for Trump.
Nope.

More of your lies.

Deficits were rising when Barry left office.

Yeah a slight uptick, then a huge uptick when trump took over. Thanks for sharing, shows how bad trump has been.
2 years of rising deficits Barry turned over.

Another of your lies exposed.

Not according to your link....
More lies by you.

2016 bigger than 2015, 2017 bigger than 2016.

And before you spew more lies, 2017 is Barry’s budget.
So the trillion dollar deficit last year is the republican houses budget right?

The dem party you remember is not the dem party of today...when a dem congress woman calls for a boycott of Goya foods...a company that gave out thousands of dollars in food for hurricane victims and handed out can food to thousands of folks in New Jersey because of covid?...and they were first to deliver food aide on the ground in Haiti so I'd like to see AOC present her contributions and compare them to Goya's....sorry you have lost touch....when you support a phony bitch like her you are not my countrymen....I'm ashamed of you....
Are you insane? The CEO of Goya took a political stand and should have expected a reaction. Shit, look at the conservative list of 133 companies you’re being asked to boycott who have said nothing about Trump or Biden specifically.

He didn’t go to court, Moron.

You lose again.

Yeah it wasn't in the supreme court or anything.

All those corporations that trump gave the huge tax cut to are the ones who shipped the jobs off. You don't know how our economy works?

Trump 2016 Adviser Bannon Praises Biden’s ‘Buy American’ Plan: ‘I Tip My Hat to Them’

Wait... so you hate Trump.... but are supporting policies that Trump originated?

Do you need a mental examination?

Trump 2016 Adviser Bannon Praises Biden’s ‘Buy American’ Plan: ‘I Tip My Hat to Them’

Wait... so you hate Trump.... but are supporting policies that Trump originated?

Biden didn't say anything about a huge tax handout to wealthy and corporations. I also didn't hear him say trade wars are easy to win. haha

Trump's fault.
Captain Clorox could have gotten ahead of it but instead he ran like a little girl away from it.
Justin Trudeau took the bull by horns:
Canada: 107,000 cases, 8,759 deaths
THAT is leadership.

You need the exam.
You can't read.
I am posting a link to an article and questioning what Trump might say on his Twitter feed, you stupid bi-assed idiot.

The swamp rat likes the "buy American" part. Who wouldn't? The rest is incoherent. The left must be desperate to grab on to this nonsense.

Forum List

Back