Steve Bannon backs Biden's plan for economy....hmmmm???

Blaine Sweeter

Diamond Member
Jul 26, 2019
I haven't gone to Trump's twitter feed yet but I bet he's shittin' his pants over this.

Trump 2016 Adviser Bannon Praises Bidenā€™s ā€˜Buy Americanā€™ Plan: ā€˜I Tip My Hat to Themā€™

I haven't gone to Trump's twitter feed yet but I bet he's shittin' his pants over this.

Trump 2016 Adviser Bannon Praises Bidenā€™s ā€˜Buy Americanā€™ Plan: ā€˜I Tip My Hat to Themā€™

Of course he does. Bannon was Trumps advisor. Joe plagiarized it from Bannon and is running as Trump-lite. It's pathetic.

Isn't that the same plan Trump has?

Why, yes it is.

So Bidum now agrees with Trump's policy.

Too damn funny.

Well he has a history of plagiarism. And he's never had an original thought.
Only on the surface. All Dems have to lie their asses off when running to get votes. No one buys their real Marxist Agenda.

Just look at Mark Kelly ads in Arizona, he is running as a flag waiving Republican. If you only watch his commercials and do no research, youā€™d think he is the second coming of Reagan.

First, Biden had 47 years in politics, 8 as VP, to do enact such policies, now he just tries to copy Trump. It seems he might be worried Trump is doing a better job taking traditional Dem voters than the other way around. I doubt this policy announcement will be believed, even by his supporters.

Second as I've said before, I never trusted Steve Bannon. My Spidey Senses are pretty good.

First, Biden had 47 years in politics, 8 as VP, this won't be believed, even by his supporters.

Second as I've said before, I never trusted Steve Bannon. My Spidey Senses are pretty good.
Steve Bannon is exactly the way a lot of anti-Trumpers portray Trump. Steve is FOR Steve and Steve only.

Of course he does. Bannon was Trumps advisor. Joe plagiarized it from Bannon and is running as Trump-lite. It's pathetic.
And another trumpkin making baseless assertions. You people are sick. Seriously

First, Biden had 47 years in politics, 8 as VP, this won't be believed, even by his supporters.

Steve Bannon is exactly the way a lot of anti-Trumpers portray Trump. Steve is FOR Steve and Steve only.

Just like the Mooch and a few others, who come out rabid, foaming at the mouth too often, and then from time to time, just for balance and to keep Trump supporters on board, they are reasonable, intelligent and logical.

I don't trust people who come out of the woodwork to back Trump. I trust that Trump has had his views for over 30 years which I have followed his business career. He might deviate a bit, but his general premise about loving America and protecting her from abuses has always been there.

I dont object to the occasional good idea from the democrats

however I would need to have more details before giving biden any credit for a rational moment

trump should issue a directive that federal money cannot be used to buy anything made in china

thats not enough but its a step in the right direction

So Bidum now agrees with Trump's policy.

Too damn funny.

Well he has a history of plagiarism. And he's never had an original thought.
Kind of like Obama signing off on the Bush tax cuts to continue

Dolts.

Trump and the WH are fuming that Biden beat them to the punch.

Democrats lie to win...nothing else needs to be said.....does someone have to kick you in the head?....Democrats can't be honest or they sound like AOC and will lose in a national election.....so they have to lie....Biden will give us back the sluggish Obama economic struggles....if you liked it vote for it....I sure won't...

Democrats lie to win...nothing else needs to be said.....does someone have to kick you in the head?....Democrats can't be honest or they sound like AOC and will lose in a national election.....so they have to lie....Biden will give us back the sluggish Obama economic struggles....if you liked it vote for it....I sure won't...
How many times did trump say he'd give up his taxes? Politicians lie to pretend trump isn't one of the worst is funny.

But...but... Brain Squeezer, didn't Trump FIRE Bannon? And isn't Buy American TRUMP'S campaign goal?

You'd think at least Joe could come up with something more ORIGINAL to steal!

BTW, good luck with that Twitter feed, I don't use or read Twitter and I can see Trump has you dolts hooked lined & sinker.

But...but... Brain Squeezer, didn't Trump FIRE Bannon? And isn't Buy American TRUMP'S campaign goal?

You'd think at least Joe could come up with something more ORIGINAL to steal!

BTW, good luck with that Twitter feed, I don't use or read Twitter and I can see Trump has you dolts hooked lined & sinker.
Trump plan was give huge tax cuts to the rich and tariff everyone. That failed. I didn't hear that from biden. Biden seems to be talking about investing in infrastructure and we need more unions. Invest in education.

Forum List

Back