Steve Bannon backs Biden's plan for economy....hmmmm???

Democrats lie to win...nothing else needs to be said.....does someone have to kick you in the head?....Democrats can't be honest or they sound like AOC and will lose in a national election.....so they have to lie....Biden will give us back the sluggish Obama economic struggles....if you liked it vote for it....I sure won't...
How many times did trump say he'd give up his taxes? Politicians lie to pretend trump isn't one of the worst is funny.
Trump was perfectly clear...he said that after what the democrat congress tried to do to him he will not be turning his taxes over to them so they can lie about whats in them....catch up!!!

I haven't gone to Trump's twitter feed yet but I bet he's shittin' his pants over this.

But...but... Brain Squeezer, didn't Trump FIRE Bannon? And isn't Buy American TRUMP'S campaign goal?

You'd think at least Joe could come up with something more ORIGINAL to steal!

BTW, good luck with that Twitter feed, I don't use or read Twitter and I can see Trump has you dolts hooked lined & sinker.
Trump plan was give huge tax cuts to the rich and tariff everyone. That failed. I didn't hear that from biden. Biden seems to be talking about investing in infrastructure and we need more unions. Invest in education.
Trump’s across the board tax cuts gave a tax cut to EVERYONE.

Democrats lie to win...nothing else needs to be said.....does someone have to kick you in the head?....Democrats can't be honest or they sound like AOC and will lose in a national election.....so they have to lie....Biden will give us back the sluggish Obama economic struggles....if you liked it vote for it....I sure won't...
How many times did trump say he'd give up his taxes? Politicians lie to pretend trump isn't one of the worst is funny.
Trump was perfectly clear...he said that after what the democrat congress tried to do to him he will not be turning his taxes over to them so they can lie about whats in them....catch up!!!
He had a whole lot of time before that to give up his taxes. Most good presidents give them before they get elected....

I haven't gone to Trump's twitter feed yet but I bet he's shittin' his pants over this.

Trump 2016 Adviser Bannon Praises Biden’s ‘Buy American’ Plan: ‘I Tip My Hat to Them’

Of course he does. Bannon was Trumps advisor. Joe plagiarized it from Bannon and is running as Trump-lite. It's pathetic.

Bannon doesn't think it's pathetic.
He thinks it's pretty smart.
I think Trump wants to lose.
It's like, "If I can't win, then I"m just gonna' burn everything down"

But...but... Brain Squeezer, didn't Trump FIRE Bannon? And isn't Buy American TRUMP'S campaign goal?

BTW, good luck with that Twitter feed, I don't use or read Twitter and I can see Trump has you dolts hooked lined & sinker.
Trump plan was give huge tax cuts to the rich and tariff everyone. That failed. I didn't hear that from biden. Biden seems to be talking about investing in infrastructure and we need more unions. Invest in education.
Yes little for the middle class and a lot for the rich and huge corporations. The tax cuts neither paid for themselves or delivered the promised 4-6% gdp growth. Trump policy failed.

Trump plan was give huge tax cuts to the rich and tariff everyone. That failed.

It failed? We had the best economy of all time before Covid slowed it down!

Yes little for the middle class and a lot for the rich and huge corporations. The tax cuts neither paid for themselves or delivered the promised 4-6% gdp growth. Trump policy failed.
Standard deduction, which the vast majority of the middle and lower class uses, doubled.
You lied about it being a tax cut for the rich.

You have some imagination. GDP growth went down drastically in 2019 and deficits went up to a trillion dollars. If you are spending a trillion dollars and gdp growth is only 2.1% it's pretty poor.

You have some imagination. GDP growth went down drastically in 2019 and deficits went up to a trillion dollars. If you are spending a trillion dollars and gdp growth is only 2.1% it's pretty poor.
You just described most of the Barry Regime.

:oops8:

Standard deduction, which the vast majority of the middle and lower class uses, doubled.
And most people didn't use the standard deduction. The vast majority of dollars went to the wealthy and the companies. That's a fact. And it was a failure more importantly. It drastically increased deficits with no gdp growth. 2019 gdp growth dropped.

Deficits were way under a trillion the last few years of Obama. GDP growth was about the same the last 4 years of obama and first 4 of trump. But deficits were trending down for Obama and drastically up for Trump.

And most people didn't use the standard deduction. The vast majority of dollars went to the wealthy and the companies. That's a fact. And it was a failure more importantly. It drastically increased deficits with no gdp growth. 2019 gdp growth dropped.
Your bullshit lies are too easy to expose.

Prior to the Trump ACROSS THE BOARD TAX CUTS, 70% of all taxpayers used the standard deduction.

That figure is estimated to rise to around 90% after the Trump ACROSS THE BOARD TAX CUTS.

Trump 2016 Adviser Bannon Praises Biden’s ‘Buy American’ Plan: ‘I Tip My Hat to Them’

Trump and the WH are fuming that Biden beat them to the punch.
Trump been saying this for five years ... you're a bit slow ..

Isn't it hilarious how the Left sees their losing as winning and Trump's winning always as losing?

You can't make stuff this good up!

Deficits were way under a trillion the last few years of Obama. GDP growth was about the same the last 4 years of obama and first 4 of trump. But deficits were trending down for Obama and drastically up for Trump.
Nope.

More of your lies.

Deficits were rising when Barry left office.

So, is it a good idea because it was originally Trumps policy or is it a bad idea because it’s now Biden’s policy?

Face it, Just like EVERY Republican President before him: Coolidge/Hoover, Eisenhower, Nixon, Reagan/Bush & Bush - Trump is following in their footsteps of pumping up, then RUINING the economy!

He made it GREAT for the Rich, and SUCK for the poor.
I have no idea why poor folks keep voting for the GOP, when the GOP keep sticking it to them.

trump should issue a directive that federal money cannot be used to buy anything made in china
Trump loves China too much, while deceiving you, and claiming it's Biden that does.... I wish you were not so blind to see, that y'all are being blindsided...

From the op link...

Led by Trump trade adviser Peter Navarro, the White House drafted an executive order several months ago that required federal agencies to buy medical supplies and pharmaceuticals produced in America, but it was never signed by the president.

He had a whole lot of time before that to give up his taxes. Most good presidents give them before they get elected....
He was under audit...pay attention and lets be real can we? its not as if the dems ever would have read his returns fairly and without malice and you freaking know it....so go play your time games with someone else....you ain't getting them and by the time the NY DA gets them Trump will be well into his 2nd term or maybe after his 2nd term....so you can just forget about it....

Forum List

Back