Steve Bannon backs Biden's plan for economy....hmmmm???

I haven't gone to Trump's twitter feed yet but I bet he's shittin' his pants over this.

Trump 2016 Adviser Bannon Praises Bidenā€™s ā€˜Buy Americanā€™ Plan: ā€˜I Tip My Hat to Themā€™

Wait... so you hate Trump.... but are supporting policies that Trump originated?

Do you need a mental examination?
Biden didn't say anything about a huge tax handout to wealthy and corporations. I also didn't hear him say trade wars are easy to win. haha

Yeah, and how exactly does he plan to bring manufacturing and jobs back to America, without any trade restrictions or tax incentives. Do tell. Can't wait for your brilliant explanation.
Heck if I know. Trump plan sure was a failure though. Biden wants to invest in infrastructure and education from what I heard.
Trump's investment in infrastructure is paying off quite well in Nassau County.

Democrats lie to win...nothing else needs to be said.....does someone have to kick you in the head?....Democrats can't be honest or they sound like AOC and will lose in a national election.....so they have to lie....Biden will give us back the sluggish Obama economic struggles....if you liked it vote for it....I sure won't...
How many times did trump say he'd give up his taxes? Politicians lie to pretend trump isn't one of the worst is funny.
Trump was perfectly clear...he said that after what the democrat congress tried to do to him he will not be turning his taxes over to them so they can lie about whats in them....catch up!!!
He had a whole lot of time before that to give up his taxes. Most good presidents give them before they get elected....
He was under audit...pay attention and lets be real can we? its not as if the dems ever would have read his returns fairly and without malice and you freaking know it....so go play your time games with someone else....you ain't getting them and by the time the NY DA gets them Trump will be well into his 2nd term or maybe after his 2nd term....so you can just forget about it....
You morons will believe anything. Moron is wasting tax dollars and court time fighting showing his taxes. Nobody should be surprised the country is such a mess.
So $30,000,000 worth of anti-Trump investigations are a good investment?
How much is trump spending to not show his taxes like other presidents have? Went all the way to the supreme court can't be cheap.

I haven't gone to Trump's twitter feed yet but I bet he's shittin' his pants over this.

Trump 2016 Adviser Bannon Praises Bidenā€™s ā€˜Buy Americanā€™ Plan: ā€˜I Tip My Hat to Themā€™

Wait... so you hate Trump.... but are supporting policies that Trump originated?

Biden didn't say anything about a huge tax handout to wealthy and corporations. I also didn't hear him say trade wars are easy to win. haha

Yeah, and how exactly does he plan to bring manufacturing and jobs back to America, without any trade restrictions or tax incentives. Do tell. Can't wait for your brilliant explanation.
Heck if I know. Trump plan sure was a failure though. Biden wants to invest in infrastructure and education from what I heard.
when did he invest in infrastructure?

Democrats lie to win...nothing else needs to be said.....does someone have to kick you in the head?....Democrats can't be honest or they sound like AOC and will lose in a national election.....so they have to lie....Biden will give us back the sluggish Obama economic struggles....if you liked it vote for it....I sure won't...
How many times did trump say he'd give up his taxes? Politicians lie to pretend trump isn't one of the worst is funny.
Trump was perfectly clear...he said that after what the democrat congress tried to do to him he will not be turning his taxes over to them so they can lie about whats in them....catch up!!!
He had a whole lot of time before that to give up his taxes. Most good presidents give them before they get elected....
He was under audit...pay attention and lets be real can we? its not as if the dems ever would have read his returns fairly and without malice and you freaking know it....so go play your time games with someone else....you ain't getting them and by the time the NY DA gets them Trump will be well into his 2nd term or maybe after his 2nd term....so you can just forget about it....
You morons will believe anything. Moron is wasting tax dollars and court time fighting showing his taxes. Nobody should be surprised the country is such a mess.
How much is trump spending to not show his taxes like other presidents have? Went all the way to the supreme court can't be cheap.
It's his money; the Democrats are spending my money.
I presume you don't pay taxes so you don't mind.

Google is your friend.
The 4 slums in the Town of Hempstead are getting an updated infrastructure.
I presume your slum is not.

Who is covering all the court costs? He's wasted even the supreme courts time.

Google is your friend.
Then share a link and support your claim. Otherwise it doesn't exist....

Google is your friend.
You are out there....holy cow...its like you are completely ignoring all of the attempts to "get Trump" over the last 4 years....you are swinging into the wind pal.....WE DON'T CARE......look at what Obama and Biden tried to do to Trump and his campaign....wow.....the amount of facts you have to ignore to hold on to your narrative is amazing....

Who is covering all the court costs? He's wasted even the supreme courts time.
I see I hit that raw nerve...
My taxes are being spent for political expediency.

Google is your friend.
You are out there....holy cow...its like you are completely ignoring all of the attempts to "get Trump" over the last 4 years....you are swinging into the wind pal.....WE DON'T CARE......look at what Obama and Biden tried to do to Trump and his campaign....wow.....the amount of facts you have to ignore to hold on to your narrative is amazing....
Nobody say Trump Haters aren't mentally ill.

Google is your friend.
Google is your friend and you're very good at it when it's good for your Trump hatred.
I presume you didn't watch the last State Of The Nation speech where he stated this explicitly and nobody said he made it up.
It's probably on YouTube.

Bannon is just pointing out that Biden just echoed Trump

Yes, and he thinks it's brilliant.
That Biden caught them "flat footed".
"""Steve Bannon, architect of the 2016 Trump campaign, warned that former vice president Joe Bidenā€™s new economic plan, which proposes a massive cash injection to ā€œbuy American,ā€ is ā€œvery smartā€ and shows that President Trumpā€™s reelection effort has been ā€œcaught flat-footed.ā€""""
LOLOLOL
400 billion over 4 years is not massive, Trump just put trillions into the economy. All Biden wants is to buy more trinkets from China putting people here out of work again like he and Obooba did
The unemployment rate declined for years under obama....
Trump achieved the lowest unemployment in history for certain groups.

Obama let faggots in the little girls room

You need the exam.
You can't read.
I am posting a link to an article and questioning what Trump might say on his Twitter feed, you stupid bi-assed idiot.

Right, so.... is this "Biden supporting Trump like slogan and policy" a reason to support Biden or not?

Are against Biden for being like Trump? Or what?

You still can't comprendo.
I'm observing how Trump will handle this betrayal by his former advisor.
AND...Trump didn't fire Bannon, either. John Kelly did.
Then John Kelly quit.
Like most sane people who worked for Trump have.

So it doesn't matter that you reject someone, for policies, that now Biden is using.

That would be more important than how Trump responds on Twitter.

What you are telling me is, irrelevant twitter posts, are more important than how the country is run. That's sad.

LOLLOLOL
Jesus Christ, TRUMP thinks his Twitter feed is the most important thing in the world.
You calling his posts irrelevant??? Whoooo, you really don't understand your Lord and Master at all. AT ALL.

I never cared about Trump anyway. Yeah, he thinks twitter is important. What is that to me? Since when do I base my life on what Trump says? Never.

The operative word in your first sentence is WAS.

He said he would release the forms when it was finished.

That was in 2015. It's been 5 years.

The IRS has up to 3 years to do an audit. However the IRS strictly adheres to the 26 month rule from the date the taxes were filed rule.

A usual audit takes one year.

Mostly so that any statute of limitations doesn't run out for those who have committed flagrant fraud.

So, where are the tax returns? He said he was audited for 2015 but what about the years prior to that?

You have fallen for another one of the countless lies of trump.

When will you get tired of trump making a fool of you?

Just in case you want to become informed about the laws and rules for audits you can click the link below:

The operative word in your first sentence is WAS.

He said he would release the forms when it was finished.

That was in 2015. It's been 5 years.

The IRS has up to 3 years to do an audit. However the IRS strictly adheres to the 26 month rule from the date the taxes were filed rule.

A usual audit takes one year.

Mostly so that any statute of limitations doesn't run out for those who have committed flagrant fraud.

So, where are the tax returns? He said he was audited for 2015 but what about the years prior to that?

You have fallen for another one of the countless lies of trump.

When will you get tired of trump making a fool of you?

Just in case you want to become informed about the laws and rules for audits you can click the link below:

It's obvious Trump bribed the IRS to leave him alone.
How stupid are you?

Google is your friend.
Google is your friend and you're very good at it when it's good for your Trump hatred.
I presume you didn't watch the last State Of The Nation speech where he stated this explicitly and nobody said he made it up.
It's probably on YouTube.
It's your made up claim, don't have time to google made up claims. Either support your claims or go away. You always make up shit.

"""Steve Bannon, architect of the 2016 Trump campaign, warned that former vice president Joe Bidenā€™s new economic plan, which proposes a massive cash injection to ā€œbuy American,ā€ is ā€œvery smartā€ and shows that President Trumpā€™s reelection effort has been ā€œcaught flat-footed.ā€""""
LOLOLOL
400 billion over 4 years is not massive, Trump just put trillions into the economy. All Biden wants is to buy more trinkets from China putting people here out of work again like he and Obooba did

The unemployment rate was going down years before trump took office. It simply continued that trend.

LOLOLOL

The unemployment rate was going down years before trump took office. It simply continued that trend.
Everything is going up and down, Trump took unemployment to unheard of lows

Not just 'Gina, not to spend federal money on any products not made here. Whenever possible that is.
I want to avoid crash diets that are difficult to maintain

the enemy here is china not western europe or japan

we can trade with nations that are not plotting to destroy us

Forum List

Back