Stephen Colbert Calls Tudor Dixon A Liar

Colbert a pawn?! I don’t think so. You and I are pawns. Colbert is more like a bishop or a night.
In what game? Fame doesn't equate to morality or righteousness.

Compared to the gigantic titans that are colluding, Colbert is certainly a pawn in the game, but he's useful.

In what game? Fame doesn't equate to morality or righteousness.

Compared to the gigantic titans that are colluding, Colbert is certainly a pawn in the game, but he's useful.
It doesn’t sound like you understand chess very well. Fame equals power. Bishops and knights are more powerful pieces. Out front making moves grabbing attention. Pawns are like you and I…. near powerless obstacles that the other pieces dance around until we are ultimately sacrificed for the greater good.

It doesn’t sound like you understand chess very well. Fame equals power. Bishops and knights are more powerful pieces. Out front making moves grabbing attention. Pawns are like you and I…. near powerless obstacles that the other pieces dance around until we are ultimately sacrificed for the greater good.
What can be enforced isn't the same as what is correct. Sorry, this simplisitic analogy has me chuckling.

A pawn has the potential to become the most powerful piece on the board, when used strategically. Don’t underestimate pawns.

You’re talking about Stephen Colbert, right? The guy that hosts the Late show? A comedy show… Is that right?
Yes, that guy. He tried to say that he doesnt exist and that the GOP candidate just made him up. That isnt true so now he looks incredibly stupid and everyone is mocking him for it. Up to speed now?

Yes, that guy. He tried to say that he doesnt exist and that the GOP candidate just made him up. That isnt true so now he looks incredibly stupid and everyone is mocking him for it. Up to speed now?
That’s kind of what he does for a living… tells fables and looks stupid. He’s a comedian genius

Yes many call comedians, fools, and jokers and jesters. Now you’re getting it!
Back when there were kings that may have been the case, but no comedian will enjoy being called a fool today, but im glad that we both agree that he is a fool.

Back when there were kings that may have been the case, but no comedian will enjoy being called a fool today, but im glad that we both agree that he is a fool.
He’s great. Always enjoyed his political satire… since the Colbert Report days. He’s one of the best!

He’s great. Always enjoyed his political satire… since the Colbert Report days. He’s one of the best!
He is widely considered terrible on both sides of the political spectrum. It comes as no surprise that YOU would like him. You suck, so it makes sense that your humor would suck too.

He is widely considered terrible on both sides of the political spectrum. It comes as no surprise that YOU would like him. You suck, so it makes sense that your humor would suck too.
Riiiiight. That’s why he took over the late show… cause he is considered terrible by everybody. Idiot

Forum List

Back