Do you respond to pollsters?

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
I have a non scientific "gut feel" that Conservatives are less likely to respond to political polls than Independents or Liberals. The last time I answered polling questions was when I had my landline about 20 years ago. How about you?

Never. They can't reach me. But if I did, I'd tell them I'm straight democrat just to help throw off their prediction results. Last pollster I talked to was some young kid years ago that came to my house and he/she/it tried to spew a bunch of leftwing propaganda that I threw right back in his/hers/its face showing them I knew 10X more than they did until they were so shaken up that I think I changed their mind! :21:

Like most people w/o a landline, and a call blocker on my cell phone, I cannot be reached.

Thus, polls in 2022 are worthless.

I have a non scientific "gut feel" that Conservatives are less likely to respond to political polls than Independents or Liberals. The last time I answered polling questions was when I had my landline about 20 years ago. How about you?

The wife and I have both a landline and separate smart phones. And the land line has been ringing three or four times a day for a month now.

I never answer it if I don't recognize the number on the caller ID.

NEVER!

But the other day when I got a call from Kristi Noem's campaign, I assured them I'm voting for the lady.

:)

The wife and I have both a landline and separate smart phones. And the land line has been ringing three or four times a day for a month now.

I never answer it if I don't recognize the number on the caller ID.

We keep a landline for the security system and thats it.
If it rings it's not anyone I want to talk to.

Forum List

Back