Stephen Colbert Calls Tudor Dixon A Liar

so now that we know he does exist and these demagrrooming policies were in place…what is Colbert position?

Gutfeld is the only conservative on the air at that hour, nimrod.
Not true, there are many 24/7 stations besides FOX…. OAN, newsmax etc! So what if he was the only conservative on air?? What’s ur point

so now that we know he does exist and these demagrrooming policies were in place…what is Colbert position?
Why does he need a position?? I’m sure he’s just working on his new batch of jokes which don’t really need to be accurate… just entertaining and funny as he is a comedian, not a reporter

Why does he need a position?? I’m sure he’s just working on his new batch of jokes which don’t really need to be accurate… just entertaining and funny as he is a comedian, not a reporter
i get being accurate isnt important to the dembots

was he trying to be funny by lying about the man’s existence?

He is just a funny guy. Can you imagine a massively impoverished people cutting an ear off and hanging it ups on a wall or around the neck as a victory tribal award? This man is a ure hater who does not ever get someone beating the shit out of him.

Well that just goes to your kids poor intellect and comprehension. Why would I be stating that Colbert is the same person as Gutfield?? Use your brain please
i have no idea…you literally just said you aren’t concerned with being accurate and find it funny to lie about the existence of people..so i don’t know how your brain works

i get being accurate isnt important to the dembots

was he trying to be funny by lying about the man’s existence?
It important for reporters and politicians to be accurate. Comedians telling jokes? Jokes are very rarely accurate. Have you ever seen a comedy show?

i have no idea…you literally just said you aren’t concerned with being accurate and find it funny to lie about the existence of people..so i don’t know how your brain works
No I literally did not just say that. But nice try tonto

It important for reporters and politicians to be accurate. Comedians telling jokes? Jokes are very rarely accurate. Have you ever seen a comedy show?
was saying this guy doesn’t exist a joke?

You comparing apples and oranges, moron. That's what progs do whenever they are losing the argument.
How am I comparing apples to oranges? Because Gutfield spreads his comedy lies on Fox News and Colbert on a late night comedy show?

Forum List

Back