Fetterman gives speech...all of the American flags behind him fall down....Omen?

Meanwhile, at the Trump rally in Latrobe, PA...........

1667738141202.png

I saw him on stage this weekend, never heard of him before.. he's with obama and biden so that's the dems, so ok..
err.. well guys, merely from a visual point of view, clothing wise he's wearing what looks like just an over-sized hoodie (us translation, a jog-top I guess).. he's a tall man..
but really, I mean I thought he might just be a security bouncer on stage for the obama/biden.. THESE ELECTIONS MATTER.. he needs to go into his wardrobe and find.. well flipping anything.. a decent shirt/tie, pls, and trousers... not a rapper outfit..

To me.. I think these elections have a lot up for grabs, and it's going to def influence the biden agenda.. to me I would say if sleepy joe does badly in these, then the republicans will be able to stop a lot of what he's trying to do (and nancy p so haha lady, not so clever eh).
That's what it looks like to me.. looking at it from that strange european territory, haha.
As usual correct me guys.. if u wanna, y'all.
They must be important, surely.. I think Trump would be on his super A-card form, for the Republicans currently, grabbing votes.

This is an interesting video.....

PA already told you that they were going to "EXTEND THE VOTE COUNT" until they could count enough votes to steal another election just like they did in 2020.
Funny how this isn't a problem in Ohio every election year.

Fetterman is unable to express his philosophy with speech. f you're really interested to see how fanatically radical he really is, just google his positions. If that doesn't convince you that he's unfit, you're probably beyond fixing. MAGA
Fetterman doesnt need words ...the fact that he held an innocent black man at gun point and vandalized a black business speaks louder than words ..

Forum List

Back